Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Museum Magic

TAGS: Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Upon landing on Barleth, Braze couldn't help but be thoroughly impressed by Loomi's piloting prowess. Braze chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

The museum's grand entrance awaited them, and as they stepped in, the transition from the warmth outside to the crisp, conditioned air inside was immediately noticeable. The vastness of the place was evident from the expansive corridors lined with a myriad of artifacts. Each one was meticulously presented, protected by clear casings, and gently illuminated, allowing visitors to see the intricate details. Next to every exhibit, holographic panels floated, animatedly recounting the tales associated with each artifact.

Walking side by side, Braze couldn't resist the opportunity for a playful gesture. He smirked, leaning slightly toward Loomi, giving her a gentle shoulder nudge, 'pushing her'. he smirked at her in a childish playful manner having said nothing about it but gave her a kind of look that meant, 'so whatcha gonna do about that missy~?'

MOSHED-2022-8-29-22-17-41.jpg

Bar'leth
Tags: Braze Braze

Loomi_divider.png

He smirked, leaning slightly toward Loomi, giving her a gentle shoulder nudge, 'pushing her'. he smirked at her in a childish playful manner having said nothing about it but gave her a kind of look that meant, 'so whatcha gonna do about that missy~?'

"Oh, is this a game?" Loomi asked, tilting her head in confusion.

She analyzed what had happened for a moment, thinking about the action that Braze had just done. He had given her a nudge with his shoulder, one which hadn't really knocked her off balance. He was acting rather strangely, even before they arrived. The Godoan had flown them there in her Epo-1 of course, but something about the entire trip was different.

In a good way maybe. Probably.

"Okay," she continued, "I got it."

Loomi would mimick the motions that Braze had done, not violently but instead extremely delicatedly pressing her shoulder into him for a moment. It wasn't really a shove at all, being far more akin to a tap. It didn't take long for the teen's singular eye to drift off towards something bright and colorful in the distance, to which an excited smile spread across her face. Her antennae curled back with anticipation as she pointed to the sign marking it.

"Look!" the Godoan exclaimed, turning back to Braze with a glimmer in her eye. "Light art!"

She had read it properly. It was clear that her reading comprehension was improving, if slowly. It wasn't hard to tell why she had latched onto that exibit specifically. Loomi very much liked bright and shiny things.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze leaned away from Loomi just enough, his movement slow and deliberate, drawing her further into his playful dance. With a graceful step, he sidestepped her attempted 'tap,' and she found herself stumbling right into his trap, quite literally. His strong hands caught her by the waist, preventing her from falling.

In that brief moment of mid-fall, Braze couldn't help but wear a mischievous little smirk. His pale jade green eyes locked onto her good eye, and he let out a light giggle. It was reminiscent of a dancer gracefully dipping his partner, and then, with gentle finesse, he drew her back up and spun her around.

Their movements were as fluid as a choreographed dance routine, and Braze followed after Loomi as a bright light display caught her attention.

"Ah it's very colorful. I like the interplay it's soothing to look at. "
Braze offered softly.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi's face went a bright red as she found herself falling, only to be caught by the waste. In an instant she was back to her feet as Braze spun her around in a playful manner. By the end of the brief exchange of coryography, Loomi was walking next to the Echani boy in a bit of a daze.

"Ah it's very colorful. I like the interplay it's soothing to look at. "

"O-okay," Loomi stammered.

She hadn't let go of Braze's hand yet, and her antennae had drooped down in front of her very face. Her mechanical feet seemed to almost stumble over eachother as she shook her head, trying to recompose herself. It was all very disorienting, and then it was over like it had never happened. A wobbly smile did come back to her face, and her antennae would perk back up as they got closer to the exibit. The lights very quickly shifted her focus. They would step into a pillar-adorned hall, filled with all kinds of images comprized of light. Animals, flowers, vibrant sunsets. It all enveloped her.

"Woah," she muttered. "They're all so pretty... How do they do that? Is it those hologram thingies?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze couldn't help but notice Loomi's reaction to their playful interaction, her face turning a bright red and her antennae drooping in front of her face. He found her reactions quite amusing, and a mischievous grin played on his lips as he spoke, trying to ease the tension he might have caused.

"Ah, it's very colorful,"
he commented, his voice lighthearted. "I like the interplay; it's soothing to look at."

Loomi stammered in response, still holding onto his hand, and seemed a bit disoriented. Braze could tell that his playful actions had caught her off guard, but he was pleased to see her wobbly smile returning as they continued their walk toward the exhibit. He gently pressed his thumb pad softly against the back of Loomi's hand and offered her hand soft gentle caresses as if to comfort her.

As they entered the pillar-adorned hall filled with vibrant light images, Loomi's amazement at the holographic displays was evident. She muttered an awe-filled "Woah" and asked questions about how they were created.

Braze's tone shifted to a more informative one as he answered, "Yeah, they're holograms. They use projectors and special technology to create these stunning images. It's like art made of light and colors. People can be really creative with them."

He continued to walk with Loomi, enjoying her sense of wonder and hoping to make their time together enjoyable. Braze couldn't help but notice a strand of long hair that had fallen in front of Loomi's face, partially obscuring his view of her features. With a slight awkwardness but a genuine desire to see her better, he mustered the courage to reach up and gently brush the hair away from her face.

His fingertips lightly grazed her soft hair as he pushed the strand behind her ear, his touch gentle yet slightly hesitant.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

"Yeah, they're holograms. They use projectors and special technology to create these stunning images. It's like art made of light and colors. People can be really creative with them."

"It's very pretty," Loomi noted.

She liked pretty things. The galaxy was full of so many of those, yet for all her life she had been kept from them. Loomi liked to be able to see these things, even if her vision was kind of fuzzy.

Then there was suddenly a hand in her limited vision. It was Braze's, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A jolt of energy seemed to transfer between them whenever he touched the end of her ear, and Loomi would awkwardly rub at her shoulder. That was the side of her face with her scar...

"You... feel weird things when you look at me," she noted. "I... I don't understand them."

It wasn't bad. It was warm. Very warm. It made her feel safe, comfortable... But why?

"Most people just feel pity..." the Godoan frowned, lowering her head. "Why... do you feel differently?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze's hand lingered for a moment as he tucked that strand of hair behind Loomi's ear, and he couldn't help but notice the subtle but unmistakable connection that seemed to pass between them. It was as if something in the Force itself had sparked between them, and it left him feeling strangely drawn to her.

Loomi's words pulled him from his thoughts, and he listened intently to her. Her vulnerability and confusion tugged at his heart, and he found himself wanting to reassure her.

"Hey, Loomi," he began softly, his voice gentle. "You're not like most people. You're unique, and that's a good thing. I don't feel pity when I look at you; I feel... something else. It's like there's a warmth and strength within you that shines through, even if you can't see it."

He paused, searching for the right words. "You're special, Loomi, in ways that go beyond what most people can understand. And that's why I feel differently when I look at you. I see someone who's been through a lot but still has this incredible spirit. So, don't doubt yourself. You're amazing just the way you are. I admire that. I admire those who are undoubtedly themselves and don't let anyone change that. "

Braze offered her a reassuring smile, hoping to convey his genuine feelings of admiration and respect for her.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

"You're amazing just the way you are. I admire that. I admire those who are undoubtedly themselves and don't let anyone change that."

"Golly, that's..."

A very large smile spread across Loomi's face, so large that her cheek muscles went numb, or at least the ones she could feel under her good eye. She didn't cry. She wanted to, but this time the Godoan held it in. She was strong. After all, Braze had said that she was. That made it true, even if he was the only one to ever say so. It was the only affirmation she needed in this singular moment.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me," she told him.

Her little heart kept beating faster and faster, she was afraid it would simply explode. There were a lot of things swirling around in her mind right now, it was a lot to process.

At least it was warm. She liked that.

"Uh, d-do you wanna choose what we look at next?" Loomi asked. "It's only fair."

Maybe they could look at some more things present for a bit. Loomi got the feeling that this conversation needed to take it's time. She wanted to open her mind fully, foster the connection they had made. It was just a matter of letting it happen naturally, right?

Or maybe she needed time to process it all herself...

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze couldn't help but smile warmly at Loomi's reaction. He replied, his voice still filled with genuine warmth. "You deserve to hear nice things about yourself, Loomi."

He considered her question about what to look at next, and then he glanced around at the various exhibits. While there were many interesting things to see, he wanted to make sure Loomi had the chance to enjoy herself fully.

"Well,"
he began, "how about we explore the section with the holographic animals? I've heard they're really well done, and it might be fun to see some creatures from different planets."

Braze gently pulled on her hand to lead the way. He was eager to continue their adventure and exploration f the museum and spend his time with Loomi enjoying these new awe inspiring sights.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

"Okay," Loomi nodded.

She'd tighten her grip of his hand as Braze gently pulled her along. She'd follow the white-haired padawan's steps perfectly, a near perfect sycronization. Emotions were fluttering in the air around them, things that the Godoan had never quite felt before. Her antennae tasted them, not quite sure what to conclude of the things that she was experiencing.

It was all so bizarre.

Soon enough they were in another section, and Loomi's eye lit up all over again. It was almost like she had just walked into the first section a second time for the first time, wearing a look of child-like wonder.

"How did they make them look so real?" she asked. "Did they take a picture?"

wb1.png
@ Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

As Braze walked alongside Loomi, he couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and contentment. Her presence was so calming and genuine, and he found himself admiring her more with each passing moment. He knew that he should focus on the museum pieces and explain things to Loomi, but he couldn't help but steal glances at her from time to time.

He cleared his throat, trying to maintain his composure as he spoke about the holographic animals. "Well, I think they did a lot of research to create these holograms. They probably studied the creatures on different planets, like you said. And maybe they used advanced technology to capture images and details, so they could recreate them as accurately as possible."

Braze's cheeks tinged with a subtle blush as he continued, trying to hide his nervousness. "It's... it's incredible, isn't it? How people can share the beauty of the galaxy with others, even when they can't visit those places themselves."

As they stood in front of one particularly realistic holographic animal, a creature with iridescent scales that shimmered in the simulated sunlight, Braze couldn't help but glance at Loomi again. The butterflies in his stomach fluttered with intensity, and he couldn't deny the special connection he felt with her through their Force bond.

He began to have an internal debate about whether or not to express his feelings to Loomi. He cared about her deeply, and his fondness for her was undeniable. But he also feared that revealing his emotions might scare her off or make things awkward. Braze didn't want to risk losing her as a friend.

He again smiled and tried to keep his focus on the conversation. "I think they must have used a combination of photography and advanced computer simulations. It's like creating a work of art that comes to life before your eyes. Someone had to have been compelled by what they saw, and how it made them feel so strongly enough to want to share it with others to such a degree of perfection."

As they continued to explore the exhibit, he couldn't help but wonder if there would come a time when he could muster the courage to tell Loomi just how special she was to him. He didn't know if it was right to feel these kinds of things or to express them or act on them. There were a lot of nuances he thought he could mess up, which made him wary of wanting to express such sentiments. But for now, he cherished the moments they shared, content to be her friend and companion. He renewed his interest in the collection and glanced at a different display with ancient works of art from bygone eras.

Last edited:

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

"I think they must have used a combination of photography and advanced computer simulations. It's like creating a work of art that comes to life before your eyes. Someone had to have been compelled by what they saw, and how it made them feel so strongly enough to want to share it with others to such a degree of perfection."

"I'm still not sure if I understand," Loomi noted, "But it's still really cool..."

Loomi frowned. Braze felt... scared. Why? As emotions swirled between them, the Godoan found it impossible to miss. A wave of sympathy flooded through her. She was kind of just like that, in a way, afraid of the things around her. Maybe she could help, at least as best as she could. The Godoan stepped in front of Braze, taking his other hand and looking up at him with a concerned aura. She'd try her best to let her presence feel calming, hoping to alleviate whatever stress her companion was feeling the best that she could.

"You're worried about something," she observed. "Are you okay? I'd like to help, i-if I can."

She gave a nervous smile, tilting her head a little to get a better look at his face.

"You've helped me feel less worried," the girl added, "I... care a lot that you're worried too."

He was a very important person in her life now. Loomi wanted to help him the best that she could, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on. Silly, perhaps, but she was determined to do so.

Somehow.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze blinked as Loomi gently took both his hands, her singular eye fixed on him with a mix of curiosity and concern. He could feel his heart racing as her gaze seemed to pierce through him, and a warm blush spread across his typically lily-white, fair toned cheeks. He tried to avert his eyes, his long lashes casting shadows on his cheeks as he looked towards the floor.

"O-oh... n... no, that's, I mean, I'm alright,"
Braze began, his voice soft and slightly shaky. "It's fine, really. That's sweet of you to care so much..."

He hesitated for a moment, struggling to find the right words. His pale jade-colored eyes darted around the surroundings, avoiding direct eye contact with Loomi. Finally, he mustered the courage to continue.

"There's just..." Braze trailed off, his gaze briefly meeting Loomi's before darting away again. "It's not easy for me to put this into words... I um... I just... well, you see... you know what?" He sighed heavily, a mixture of relief and nervousness washing over him. "I have a lot of questions about things I don't actually understand, and I just... I don't want to mess up by saying or asking the wrong things or assuming the wrong things. That's all."

Braze's vulnerability and sincerity shone through in his words, and he couldn't help but feel grateful for Loomi's caring presence.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi didn't immediately respond, but she did give a warm smile to the boy. The Godoan stepped closer, hugging her companion after he had finished speaking. Braze said he wasn't ready to explain it yet, so she wouldn't press. All that mattered was that she could support him as much as she could.

"It's okay," the Godoan assured, "You don't need to say it if you aren't ready. I... have a lot of things I don't want to mess up either. Talking is hard..."

She'd look up, her antennae curling back as she pondered on what more to say. Braze seemed to think that maybe she'd think different of him for this... That couldn't be further from the truth. There probably wasn't anyone else in the galaxy she looked up to more.

"When you're ready..." she continued, "I... I could never think badly of you."

Her focus shifted back to the museum. Braze had been looking at the display with ancient artwork, seeming to indicate interest in that section, She'd step back giving a tilt of her head in that direction.

"You wanted to go there, right?" the Godoan asked.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

As Braze blushed and Loomi pulled him into a hug, the warmth of the embrace enveloped him, and he felt a sense of comfort and connection that was hard to put into words Braze blushed right up to the tips of his ears and he just about melted right then and there. He blinked taking a sharp breath as he tried to collect his thoughts. He nodded in response to her question, his cheeks still tinged with pink, but his smile was genuine. He moved to rub at his face with his hands feeling a tingling sensation and shook his head trying to dispel the semblance of awkward abashment he felt in her presence.

"Yeah, I do," Braze admitted as they shifted their focus to the ancient artworks. He walked beside Loomi, his gaze moving from one display to another, each piece telling a story from a time long past. "Sometimes, it's like I'm trying to piece together a puzzle, but some of the pieces are missing. I guess that's part of growing up, right?"

He paused for a moment, his eyes fixed on a particularly intricate painting. "But being here with you, Loomi, it makes things a little less confusing. Do you ever just... I don't know... struggle to understand yourself?."

Bar’leth

Loomi_divider.png

Braze got all blushy and awkward, which made Loomi similar in turn. She hadn’t made him feel bad, had she? His smile and the emotions that she felt radiating from the boy seemed to indicate otherwise, which gave her some relief. The two would continue, and Braze would ask an… odd question. One she was not expecting.

Do you ever just... I don't know... struggle to understand yourself?

“I… Golly, I do,” she nodded, giving a nervous frown. “A lot, actually. M-my healer that I see told me it’s called an ‘identity crisis,’ like when you don’t really know who you are, or who you’re supposed to be.”

She sighed, her antennae dropping down a little. It was difficult, especially being so disconnected from her own past. Her own lineage… Her own mother. Combined with the fog of her amnesia and everything kind of just became a blur. It was hard to keep track of who she was in all of that.

“I-I guess I’m still trying to figure it out,” Loomi admitted. “Maybe we all are… But… maybe that’s okay. I’d like to think that the people around me help me figure out who I am, at least in a grounding kinda way, so maybe we all do.”

A warm smile spread across her face as her yellow cheeks became rosy.

“You’re kind of like my guardian angel,” the Godoan told him, perhaps in a bashful manner. “You always seem to show up when I’m struggling and help out, e-even if it starts off as confusing to me at first. I-I don’t know if that means anything for figuring out who you are, but it means a lot to me.”

And if you had at least one person on your side, there was a foundation to latch onto.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze's words hung in the air, carrying with them a sense of vulnerability and sincerity. He had taken Loomi's words to heart, and his response was filled with warmth.

"Maybe... maybe everyone has something like that from time to time? Like to learn or decide what we are or who we're going to be? I don't know... " he mused, his voice gentle and contemplative. "I think you're right... it's okay to just not know. Just being together with good friends is enough. Knowing I have someone I care about cares about me too, then that's all I really need, I think."
He paused and shifted to lace their fingers together once more drawing her hand up and pressing the back of it to his cheek affectionately before pecking her right atop her knuckles.

"I like helping you, and I like being there for you," Braze confessed softly, his gaze warm and sincere. "I care about you a great deal, and I feel more at ease around you. You're sweet and kind and always willing to listen and just hear me out or even talk when I don't even make sense, and I appreciate that. Thank you."

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi's cheeks turned scarlet as Braze kissed her hand, her mechanical knees touching as her antennae curled back. That combined with his words about how much she meant to him through simply by being there and listening to what he had to say. It was such a strange moment, but one that felt warm and comforting. It was as though their very minds were intertwining, dancing in a way that the rest of the world simply couldn't see. She had said it more as a comparison, but more and more Loomi couldn't help but wonder if Braze really was a guardian angel.

Ultimately it didn't matter. The only thing she cared about was that he was someone in her life, there to give her a friendly face. She had so many of those now, it made it easier to grapple with the times when they simply didn't exist... When things were darker.

Loomi sighed, squeezing his hand tighter. A more somber look came to her eyes.

"Just... promise you won't leave me behind," she asked.

They had a connection now, one that trancended the boundaries of space. She didn't want to lose it and wind up alone again. Her smile would return after the moment of silence, and the Godoan would gesture to the next exibit.

"Come on, let's keep going."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze's words carried a sincere and reassuring tone as he promised Loomi, "I'll do my best to come find you no matter what. Even if we get separated somehow, I'll find a way back." His commitment to ensuring their safety and reunion was evident in his eyes and the earnestness of his voice.

With that weight lifted off his chest, Braze followed after Loomi with a newfound sense of connection and understanding between them. He felt a bit lighter overall, grateful that he had opened up to her and relieved that she had been so accepting and understanding of his feelings. Their bond as friends grew stronger with each passing moment, and he couldn't help but smile as they continued their little trip through the museum.

Bar'leth

Loomi_divider.png

"I'll do my best to come find you no matter what. Even if we get separated somehow, I'll find a way back."

"I believe you," she told him.

It was a part of their bond now, woven between the two of them in the force. Something like that was not so easily broken, or at least Loomi believed so. She trusted her white-haired companion.

As they continued, more and more strange things from across the galaxy would reveal themselves. Abstract art, the remains of ancient creatures, old artifacts and cultural pieces. The Godoan enjoyed stuff like this. She always felt so sheltered, hidden away from the more complex and beautiful things that the galaxt had to offer. It was most certainly pleasant to find herself able to visit all of these grand things of her own free will, and with good company.

She simply hoped it wasn't all just a dream.

A grumble of her stomach made her thoughts shift a little as she turned to look at Braze with a sheepish expression.

"D-do you think they have food here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom