Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiverse Interview: Aken Bosch

((EDIT: posted with wrong account. Niceee.. Just tag [member="Martin Mcdonafray"] when you reply :) ))
Took care of it - A. Varanin

1PTYKIU.jpg

The world of Antecedant, a beautiful urban maze streatching as far as they eye could see, colors from billboards and buildings seen illuminating the city in neon colors. That was what viewers on the HoloNet could see on the LIVE broacast on channel 114103, currently filming the skyline as the owners of the channel prepared for tonights show. Channel 114103 was owned by Multiverse News! which judging from the countdown at the bottom of the screen was about to start in... 3.. No 2... 1 seconds. As the timer hit zero the usual jingle started to play, familiar to the few viewers the lone channel had. The camera zoomed in on the tallest of the behemoth skyscrapers that was seen lining the picture and a logo, almost shining spun and flipped rapidly in mysterious ways before hammering itself onto the screen of the viewer: Multiverse News! LIVE From Antecedant! With: Martin Mcdonafray!

tKXUn4h.png

"Tonights' host ladies and gentlemen! I present to you: Martin Mcdonafray!"

A loud and robotic voice, definitely from a commentator droid was heard saying. Followed by an applause from the not-so-present audience that was supposed to be on set. The mentioned man, Martin Mcdonafray, could also be seen jumping onto the stage, smiling widely as he waved to the camera before sliding into a large comfortable chair behind a table, his usual seat here on the evening talkshow. Martin was a man nearing his sixties. A man sporting a grey light brown hair and a well trimmed moustache, accompanied by what looked like a latest mens fashion suit. A man of extravagance, that was a good word to describe him. A fake sigh was heard from him as he was seated, his glance scanning the imaginary crowd with a broad smile. The imaginary crowd was obviously out of view from those watching the show, so it looked good on camera.

"Welcome back everybody, welcome back! My first guest tonight: A strategic at heart! Let me introduce to you. Aken Bosch, ladies and gentlemen!" Martin had said with glee before raising himself from his chair, glancing towards the entrance to the talkshow studio.

[member="Aken Bosch"]​

When his name was called, Bosch stepped onto the stage, a smile on his face as he felt relaxed for the first time in quite a while. His dress uniform was perfectly prim and proper as he say down across from the show's host. "Thanks for having me on. First-time experience for me - I haven't done this before."

[member="Martin Mcdonafray"]

As Aken entered the studio the canned applause was heard throughout the studio, a broad smile was seen on the host's, Martin's, face. He stepped a bit away from his desk where a barstool with backseat was placed behind it. Besides this desk two comfortable chairs were seen standing. Martin extended his soft hand towards Aken, a chuckle heard coming over his lips as he heard his response to the, well, everything probably. As they, hopefully, shook hands Martin started to speak.

"Well do not fear, Mister Bosch! You're after all quite the interesting individual. Please, have a seat." He gestured towards the comfortable chairs once the handshake broke, walking back to sit behind his desk once again.

[member="Aken Bosch"]​

The Admiral did such, pausing and waiting for the inevitable questions to be asked. At least, that was how he recollected such a talk show went by. He chose not to say much, or really do anything until asked to by the show's host.

[member="Martin Mcdonafray"]

Martin smiled slightly at the silent Admiral, adjusting his suit as he sat down into his chair behind the desk, letting out a fake cough before leaning over his table towards Aken to shorten the distance between the two. "So how are you doing tonight, Aken? Enjoying Antecedant?"

[member="Aken Bosch"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom