Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muad Dib

NAME: Muad Dib
FACTION:
SPECIES: Human/Kiffar

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11
WEIGHT: 185
EYES: Glowing Blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Strong in the Force

Fighting Styles: Teras Kasi, Echani, Brawling

Blademaster (with Blastsword, Lightfoil, Lightsaber, Knife)

Charismatic

Loyal

Strategic Thinker

No Conscience

WEAKNESSES:

No Telekinesis

Stubborn and Headstrong

Forms Attachments

Ruled by his Emotions (sometimes, well maybe more then sometimes)

FORCE ABILITIES:

Magnify Senses

Force Body (almost always only imbuing his body with the Force for Speed, Strength, Leaping)

Absorb Energy,Force Absorb

Spear of Midnight Black

Kinetite

Battlelord Ritual

Force Lightning

Force Stealth

Pyrokinesis,Fireball Belch

Force Drain

Force Destruction

Telepathy

Psychometry

(has knowledge of force travel and dread masters)

SHIPS:

MC80 Liberty class Star Cruiser

CR92a Assassin class Corvette

Z-95 Headhunter (24)

T-65 X-wing (12)

Lambda class T-4 shuttle (3)

APPEARANCE:

Brown tunic

Brown trousers

Dark brown boots

Brown leather belt with pouches

Blue sith runes from the elbow down to his finger tips of his left hand

WEAPONS:

Main: standard lightsaber with a former Sith holocron crystal from Zigoola, blue blade

Backup: dual phase lightsaber with a lava crystal obtained from Kro Var, deep orange blade

Reserve: lightfoil inside the lining of his right boot

Curved skinning knife in a sheath on his belt

Sith power gauntlets

(Carried into Battle)

Personalized night ops armor

Miscellaneous explosives in bandolier

BlasTech E-11 blaster rifle.

BIO:

Born on Adumar, Muad Dib was the son of Jorran Dib, a Baran Do Sage of Dorin, and Aalya Vos, a Kiffar. From their families came two separate force traditions that believed that balance must be maintained. But the birth of Muad Dib changed everything. His parents died from an inferno that was started by their own babe. Bouncing around the orphanages of Adumar he was marked different. And people fear that which is different. So the child grew hard and viscious.

Killing all in the orphanage due to a buildup of gas, Muad escaped onto the streets a hardened killer at age eight. Finding a job in one of the missile plants Muad was one of the testers of the 'duds'. By this time Muad could sense things, how they worked, and what benefit that had for him. He also found an affinity with fire realizing he could create and control it, and it never burned him.

But growing weary of the plant and the owner's son Muad exploded a missile and the following destruction destroyed the entire plant. At the age of ten Muad had acquired a blastsword and begun dueling to survive. Being a natural he gained the attention and mentorship of a noble from the Tapani Sector who taught him the use of blastsword, lightfoil, and knife.Three years later he was a blastsword champion. Gaining note and fame he killed his teacher having learned all he could from the noble.

Jedi arrived on Adumar and found that Muad was a force sensitive. Telling the perator that the youth needed to be watched until they returned they left on a second mission from the council. They died on the mission and the council never learned of Muad's existence. Several Adumar nobles had Muad captured and tried to have him turned into their own force weapon having him brain washed, reprogrammed,and trained by experts in warfare, including a Taras Kasi master, who he killed when he gleamed all the knowledge they had to offer.Muad finally had a chance to prove he was the perfect weapon for the nobles. He proved it by killing them and escaping from the planet.

In the known galaxy Muad quickly gravitated to the criminals of Hutt space where he learned about the Sith. His hatred for the jedi found a soulmate in the Sith and so he made his way to them where he learned what he was meant to be.

A Sith.

Growing strong in body, mind, and the force he made his way from apprentice to knight becoming the Mad Knight of the Sith, Darth Dementius. Leading attacks against jedi of different factions he slaughtered, maimed, and killed reveling in the chaos. The Sith were filled with many kinds but there was one who captured his focus. Arabella Darkhold. As they raged rampant on the galaxy they grew close and against all odds Muad fell in love.

But after a battle on Thule Muad left the planet with the galaxy changed around him. Now he tries to find his place once more.

(Longer version of Muad's Bio coming next. Some of the names in the long bio may seem familiar, but they are different characters as some of them have migrated here and started from scratch, hence they no longer share my history)

BIO, THE LONG ONE .... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ..... MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The first memories I have are on Adumar. My parents faces above my cradle. Now to say I was mad then would not necessarily be true. But even as a babe my affinity with fire and the force was strong. I have faint memories of my father placing me in the fireplace as the coals burned around me. I was safe and secure as the flames flickered around me in a cocoon of comfort.

It was no wonder that one evening in my cradle I set the house on fire killing my parents in the inferno.

Thinking back I should feel remorse at my uncontrollable actions. Nay, I feel pride in my power as a toddler. My parents should have known better. Their ignorance, willful or not, was the price they paid with their lives.

In the ashes I was recovered and placed in an orphanage. The guardians and other children feared me, knowing the circumstances of the blaze that made me alone. Of course they knew not of my abilities.

So they feared me. And you always hate what you fear.

Knowing their fear I fed on the beatings I received as a child. But they did not break me. As a blade, a piece of metal, that is refined from beatings, fire, and pressure so too did I become refined in my refining fire of trials. To say that the children were paid back for their attacks was an understatement. You can rule through fear, casting off your adversaries as you learned how to break them, both physically and emotionally.

I became a monster of circumstance.

Perhaps under different circumstances I would have evolved differently, but alas, that was not to be my fate.

To say I ran from the orphanage would be a lie. One night when I was eight I waited til all were asleep, cozy in their beds. Then I blocked the doors and windows before going to the kitchen and collecting some food to go in my small pack. As I left I ripped open the gas lines and waited in the foyer til I caught the hint of gas smell. Then rubbing my hands together I set the spark that created a fireball that imploded launching me through the front door and into the street.
The orphanage burned while I lay in the filthy streets laughing at the death screams echoing from inside.

I was still laughing as they packed me into a med van and shipped me to a local hospital thinking I was having a nervous breakdown at being the only survivor. By the time I was suspected f the arson I had slipped from the hospital and disappeared into the night.

It's not easy surviving on your own, but I did it quite well. My glowing blue eyes set me apart as an outsider, a loner, a stranger. But that was fine for loneliness did not affect me for I had my friend, the flames, for friendship.

Soon I found work at a missile factory checking the missiles that may have been defective. Through the force I felt when a missile was wrong and took great pleasure in hitting the cones with a hammer at the dismay of the workers there. But soon they realized that I was either lucky or there was some other force at work when I was able to sort the defective missiles from those that went boom.

The missile owner loved me for some reason. Of course his son despised me. The feeling was mutual. So one day when the son was on the missile floor I took a hammer t the nose of a missile that was perfectly fine. The explosions that rocked the factory and eventually created a nice hole in the ground where the factory once stood were immense. I survived unscathed from the flames, but the shrapnel nearly killed me.

Fun times.

I was left on the streets to recuperate as I was not important enough for a bacta dip. But that was fine for I grew under pain and tragedy, usually of my own designs. So by the age of ten I had acquired a blastsword from a wonderful disagreement with a rich noble who challenged me to a duel. I had insulted him then tripped him as he walked away with his nose in the air. He landed in a nice ditch filled with mud and excretement. Obviously he had come to the slums with a few buddies to experience some fun times in the ghettos.

But a pierced gut and a slice to his throat with my knife ended his thrill seeking. As I ulled his tongue out through his throat making him look fashionable in death with a nice red tie the others ran from the glowing. blue eyed demon of a child.

In a pub that had emptied at the beginning of the duel was a retired blastsword champion who was originally from the Tapani Sector, a cast out noble who had come to Adumar decades earlier to ply his skills. He had been undefeated until his final bout where his blastsword broke at the hilt allowing his opponent t strike him down. Humiliated at his defeat he had retired.

But upon seeing my natural skills he became my trainer teaching me the art of the blade, both the blastsword and his native lightfoil.

By the age of thirteen I was a champion of the blastsowed and en expert with both sword and lightfoil.

One night in a drunken rage Tas, my teacher, smacked me across the face for not sparing a young noble who had challenged me. I never showed mercy to my fallen and so the young noble's life ended at the discharge of my weapon on his face while he lay on the ground.

I killed old Tas with my own lightfoil, crossing blades with him until I decapitated him and then began to eviscerate his body, playing with his limbs in sickening manners.

It was great to be the King.

Being quite skilled at the blade and wielding a lightfoil I garnered the attention of two jedi knights on a mission on Adumar. They spoke with me ad sensed my potential, but even at fourteen they considered me too chaotic and psychologically impaired to be a jedi. They spoke to the officials of Cartaan and warned them of my instability as well as my potential.

The government looked at m as an opportunity to have their own force user at their command. So they ordered their troops to acquire me through force. That was a great day. I killed so many of them that my skin was dyed red. But unfortunately I was overcome by the aerial blasts of their Blade-28s that strafed the streets I was fighting in. I fell from the explosions, the force of them tossing me around and breaking many bones.

So I went for my first bacta dip.

It would have been enjoyable, a nice hot tub experience, if it wasn't for them trying to reprogram me through mental stimuli and torture. The jedi knew of my ncarceration but they were following a child slave ring. Swearing to return and free me they busted the slave ring and freed the slaves. However on their way back to Adumar their ship's navigation became faulty and put them into a sun.

Those bastards burned for their abandonment of me.

Four years of attempted reprogramming and trying to break me mentally and physically.

They so messed up.

On my eighteenth birthday they thought I was finally ready to do their bidding. So the government officials who had sanctioned my subjugation were their to see their final product. During my torture I also had received training by a travelling Follower of Palwa who was paid handsomely for training me. One of the reasons he chose to train me in the art of Teras Kasi was because he felt the hatred I had for the jedi because of their willful abandonment of me.

He didn't get to spend his fortune because I killed him in a sparring match.

So back to my story ...

The idiots put me in an arena to show off my skills. And show off I did as I killed my opponents then turned my blade and skills on my unsuspecting captors.

The Chaos was GLORIOUS!!!

When I finished in the arena I caught the next ship off of Adumar to explore the galaxy and make my mark.

I'd like to think I succeeded.

Muhahahhahahahahaha!

One of my first stops was Hutt space. Itwas an entertaining time as a criminal named Seth Draclau was terrorizing the moon and causing chaos in a coupe de force. I enjoyed hijacking a freighter and discharging tibanna gas through out neighborhoods before setting the gas ablaze. I surfed the burning freighter to the ground before hopping off just before it imploded.

Now that was fun!

Shortly thereafter I searched out the sith to train from them and learn. On their planet I met a Sith Knight by the name of Darth Yamato who saw potential in me as a weapon and took me on as his apprentice. Soon he realized that once I learned all I could from him I was planning on killing him. Despite this he knew I had honor and would protect him and his family, which I did on several occasions, until I had no use of him.

During this time I met a fellow apprentice and started a friendship/rivalry with him that would affect the course of my life from that day forward His name was Dresdin Astil.

During this time we would forge a bond that would stand the tests of time and we would become blood brothers.

As I studied under Darth Yamato also searched out other teacher expanding my abilities. Garith Darkhold, sith master, would teach me dark arts as I earned his respect. Christian Draclau, a nightbrother master, would see the potential I had and choose to teach me some of his darkside knowledge. Vaga Obscuria, a rhandite master, would see the Chaos within me and find a kindred spirit that he took under his wing.

But my thirst for power and knowledge went further as I actively sought out Kro Var practitioners and even studied from a Star Dragon for a time.

My thirst for chaotic vengeance fueled my hunger and I grew in power.

Soon the galaxy would taste my madness.

Little did I know that my world would be turned upside down at the next acquaintance I would make.

Temple ruins, sith in origin, dotted the landscape of our home planet. It was while wandering through the ruins with Dresdin that we first met Arabella Darkhold. To say that there wasn't an immediate connection would be a lie. The three of us, who would become so close in the near future, explored the sub levels of the ruined temple. There our minds, bodies, and skills were put to the test to prove our worth to gain entry into the sacred center.

During our ordeal we defeated the traps that came and in the end were bestowed upon sith runes upon each of us. I still bear the blue runes on my left hand and forearm but I have yet to interpret them.

That day was fun with blood letting, dying, and fighting great beasts. The bonds we created that day were unbreakable. Or so I thought.

That was also where my blastsword, the first one I had won in combat, was destroyed.

Shortly afterwards Dresdin and I met with another apprentice, a mando named Atin Kandossii, who joined us on a mission to Zigoola where another sith temple resided. Our fights in were awesome and I retrieved several crystals from a crazy holocron that attacked us. Of coure we destroyed it and so ... plunders of war and all ...

That mission cemented a friendship between the echani fighter Dresdin, the mando Atin, and the mad sith ... Me.

Soon the three of us plus Arabella would form bonds and ties so close that we began to be called the sith pack.

Ahh ...... the Sith Pack .... We were unseparable, going on missions, hitting bars, tearing up clubs .... all of which I usually torched after Dresdin had gotten so drunk he did many unspeakable acts including striping, kissing men .... not me, that's the story I'm sticking with .... even though I am a good kisser ... and episodes of karaoke.

We were strong, powerful, so full of ourselves, and for good reason.

We were unbreakable, unbeatable. We were the Sith Pack.

But unfortunately all good things must eventually come to an end.

But again, I must reiterate that those days were quite fun. The madness I possessed I began to share throughout the galaxy.

I trapped, caught, and tortured a jedi knight eventually trading him for a jedi Master named Ronin Wendigo. The torture sessions with Knight Nemonus still gives me shiver bumps of pleasure, especially when I ripped out his eye.

Dog fighting with a jedi master was fun. I had learned how to pilot star fighters on Adumar so flying comes naturally to me even though I prefer flying around n a lambda class shuttle.

I crashed the Liberty Ball and set the ornate chandelier on fire. Actually I crashed a lot of parties. One such club that I crashed had me fighting with a few witches and listening to a girl who could create fire.

Good times.

One visit to Corellia had me killing, burning, and plundering as CorSec officers and a jedi knight, the same knight I dog fought, chased me. I ended up floating in a bacta tank before escaping and destroying the hospital. I stayed away from Corellia for a bit after that. I don't know why they were so mad. I was just having some fun.

During this time I completed my first lightsaber. I still use it to this day.

But as time went on the sith pack got into a lot of tight places, fighting, brawling, destroying. And it was always with a smile, or in my case a grin, as we grew closer, the bonds of friendship blurring as I considered Dresdin a brother, Atin a close confidant, and Arabella closer then a sister, and with the thoughts going through my still pure virginal mind I was quite thankful she was not my sister.

But despite how close they became I knew that having attachments to people made you weak. Made you vulnerable. So I held my growing feelings to myself.

As the Sith pulled from Thyferra space I tortured a young woman named Chloe knowing it would draw in the jedi. And it did. Jedi Master Kyp Durron came and I was prepared to battle to the death to kill him, but Dresdin figured it would be better to retreat and wait for another day as he was a jedi master renown for being a warrior. And we were yet apprentices.

So I deferred to Dresdin's wisdom and we made our escape. I still want to meet up with Master Durron and have a go at him.

Another mission I went on, and again my blood brother Dresdin was with me, was with Master Koga, a sith magician and deeply pathologically disturbed, who I greatly liked, to torment and torture the former Mandalor and his family. I had a great time and had a memorable fight with a massive mando of a man named Kel Krieger. Thanks to him I will never eat spicy Tiingilaar as he vomited it all over me. I mean seriously, I thought I was going to drown in his vomit. A horrible way to go. But thankfully the giant mando ended up unconscious, thanks to him firing his jetpack and nearly crushing us on the ceiling. I survived that fight, barely, and even put it in the win column. Of course thanks to our actions we were put on the bounty list with an extravagant amount of money for our capture.

That still makes me proud to this day.

Those days were filled with excitement, but no leadership from those in power. So a call for actual leadership was heard from within the order, and so a new council came to be. Seven there were that climbed those seats of power.

But no good would come of the new council in the days to come.

Shortly after the new council came to power I was granted the title of Sith Knight, Darth Dementius, and Mad Knight of the Sith.

War ...

Just saying the word gives me shivers of anticipation. I was born for it. I am a warrior. I am the blade of the sith. I am death. To take another life, to watch the light slip away from another being ... it's like we are gods. And gods we were.

As the new council sat complacent the sith pack went to work. By this time we had all become knights and held respect for our exploits already. But what was to come would change who we were. It would change what the sith were capable of.

War ...

I was ready. I wanted to strike at the jedi so I began a plan to attack them where they lived. I wanted to steal their sanctum. I wanted to take their secrets. I wanted to make them feel violated. I wanted to attack them at their Temple on Yinchor, the home world of the militant arm of the jedi, the Jedi Brotherhood.

So I, and the sith pack, roused the sith to arms. I made deals with bounty hunters, criminals, imperials, and mandalorians to hit the jedi hard and fast. I wanted each group to have distinct marching orders. I wanted cohesion.

And we got it.

We rained down hellfire upon the temple. We stole their crystals, sliced their records, wounded their jedi, stole their younglings, and destroyed much of their temple. It was AWESOME!

I had a wonderful fight with a jedi knight named Cord Bacquin who nearly broke me. But I don't break easy. However we did suffer losses. In the fight Atin was nearly killed and I found out he had married a young woman, the same woman I tortured on Thyferra. She was a rebel with a swet heart and I began to see a change in the sith knight because of her. She was the catalyst that would begin to break the sith pack.

Dresdin, my brother, was captured by the jedi. But before I could come back to free him he managed an escape. He's crafty that way.

Not content with that massive battle I united with my former master, Darth Yamato, and we mounted an attack on Thule. Thule this day is one of our occupied planets.

Still craving the blood and chaos of battle we planned on an attack on Naboo, Theed, and the jedi temple there. Needing intelligence first we decided to send a recon team. I led the group, with one of my apprentices joining me, and we surveyed the landscape. We killed a few jedi and caused some damage as we made our way off planet.

With the attack on Theed we went with a different route then on Yinchor. We wanted pure chaos. Destroying the palace we erupted the plasma beneath the city which allowed the plasma to blow throughout the city. Then with the aid of Doctor A. we released sithspawn and other genetically altered creatures as we destroyed Theed.

We left it in ruin.

I was a warmonger.

The next stage of my life was quite interesting. More interesting them the wars? Na, but still interesting all the same.

Choosing to expand our reach, or range of influence, the Sith Pack went to many planets easing into their government infrastructure as well as monopolizing their economies. Along with our work we also leaned to relax and enjoy life. Drinking, brawling, and for me, killing. We destroyed so many bars I've lost count. Brawls with jedi knights, headbutting female mandalorians, flipping the tables on drug cartels. As long as there was chaos we were there.

Dresdin and I were brother, thick as thieves. He ran a gym as well as a secret assassin guild and I had no qualms about lending him any help he needed. It was quite fun. Well there was that one night when he got drunk and cried in his cups about the past. We fought as I tried to snap him out of it. I think it would have worked if Jenha Brightstar hadn't shown up just in time to stun us both. She took great joy in shooting me .... I still owe her for that .... But back to topic. Dresdin and I had one anothers back no matter what.

There was however something else we had in common. We both loved Arabella. And she loved each of us in different ways. But I still believed that love was a lie, and so I spurned any chance of a romantic relationship. I hurt her, I know I did. But I loved that girl.

I can say that now as I can look back on my history and see the truths I denied before. Hindsight .... well it sucks sometimes.

One such night saw Arabella crying out in agony. Her creator had beckoned her back to the Maw. I never would have let her go alone, so I went with her despite her objections. On the trip we had a connection that went deep. But it was on the installation that everything changed forever. The Creator tried to kill her with an implant and it would have worked if I hadn't of drove my consciousness, my essence, into Arabella's mind. Together two souls staved off the attack as Ria was able to deactivate the device within. But we has such a strong connection, an intimate friendship, and were so close that we created something that rarely happens.

We created a force bond that united us together. I could feel her and she I. We knew each other's thoughts and memories. We had become one.

But again I, the fool, denied our connection and didn't take her for myself.

It was around this time that Atin left us for his wife, their clan, and his future children. I remember the two catalysts. The first was when his girl, Chloe, was forced to stand trial for treason for being there on Yinchor during the battle. Ole Atin requested his brethren to help. So I happened to set the courtroom on fire as Dresdin attacked the judge who just so happened to be the jedi I had fought that day on the jedi planet. Talk about a conflict of interest. I also set the prosecutor, Hawk Solo, on fire. He held a bit of a grudge.

The final straw was a gathering on Alderaan of the sith pack, Arabella, dresdin, Atin and myself, as well as Ria and Hawk, the prosecutor at Atin's wife's treason trial. Oh yeah Hawk's wife and midget children too. At this point Arabella and Dresdin had begun seeing each other. But as the evening progressed Atin and Hawk had a confrontation in which Atin felt responsible for Chloe and decided to no longer be a sith.

The fracturing of my world had thus began.

With all these disturbing emotions that I thought I was exempt from I decided to throw myself into my work. Chaos. And I was good at my job.

I headed to Kessel the spice planet to attempt to garner more income for the Sith Order. But the warden of one of the largest mines disagreed. So I was tossd into the mines as a slave. I'm not a slave, I'm the bloody Mad Knight of the Sith. So I organized a prison brake and stole a freighter loaded down with spice. I also cyber robbed the warden's accounts just before we blew him away. That was also when I met Berserker Odinson who incidentally was a force sensitive. I told him he ever wanted to learn to come to me.

Of course he came.

So I took my first apprentice. It wouldn't be my last.

I trained him in the coliseum, the very same one I trained in with Darth Yamato. Also I took him on many of my missions so he would have more training in the real galaxy. One such was a rescue from a sith master named Malic who had kidnapped the children of Seth Draclau, a fellow sith knight, and Kasssy Daklin. We fought the sith master with both Seth and Kane Smart, having a temporary cease fire with the former mandalor who wanted me dead. The kids were returned and my apprentice and I moved on.

Later I met with Kassy Daklin, with both Berserker and Dresdin giving me back up, to stop a band of pirates lead by en evil man. She gave me the info in exchange for the spice we had taken from Kessel. Later I infiltrated the group and killed the leader. Instead of disbanding the pirates I changed them to my own pirates, a group called Muad's Marauders.

I knighted my first apprentice, Knight Berserker Odinson.

Then I had a duel with the legendary Malice Draclau. We fought through our blades, then in our minds and then back with our lightsabers. Finally we fell into a sarlac as we were dueling. We were both battered but I used the bones in my left forearm as stakes to climb from the sarlaac. I never surrendered but I fell unconscious due to my wounds. But before that he told me to look hi up for more training as he now considered me a worthy sith.

Malice and I met several times, each usually ending with our blades crossed. But in truth I liked that crazy old sith.

My second apprentice happened to be his beloved daughter Leylah Draclau.

Of course being the slightly psycotic man that I was I used her parentage to torture the sith master Malice. But as I trained her we both felt a bond to one another. With Arabella and Dresdin now engaged and the force bond with Bella killing me, literally because we both knew we loved one another but she also loved Dresdin. And I loved that rascally assassin too.

Leylah and I went on many missions together and in the chaos we grew close developing feelings for one another. During one fall festival our passions ignited and we had a heavy make out session. But before it went too far I pulled back in an act of some form of chivalry. I told her I would not got to the next level with her until we were on the same footing ... until she was a knight. But inside I felt the loss of Arabella that had begun to consume me.

We went on several missions with Doctor A. where we were the muscle for him. Having met and worked with him on several occasions he was another man I had a great liking for. Not only for his expertise with the sithspawn and genetically altered beasts but he was the one who understood my madness. So we went to Kamino and several temples with the good Doctor killing and laying waste to our enemies.

Leylah and I had grown so close we were nearly a true couple. But this enraged Malice who thought me worthy to train, but unworthy to marry or court his daughter. In an attempt to discredit me with the sith he began razing the sith homeworld telling them it was under the orders of Muad Dib. Eventually he and I battled on the surface. Thankfully I had the assistance of my brother but Dresdin was badly hurt. Malice took off with Leylah with me in hot pursuit with Darth Sokar whom I had met on a previous mission on Byss. She counselled me to wait and so I bade her guidance knowing Leylah would return shortly for her knighting ceremony.

During all of this I had taken several more apprentices to train, but my first two were close to me.

I was the Mad Knight of the Sith. So many missions I went on, so many personal missions to attack great master both of light and dark. My battle with Hawk Hinata over the seven deadly sins that ended with our blades crossing and a battle ensuing. Tracking down a sith holocron that had been in Darth Maul's possession when he was sliced asunder. I fought with Mak Manto until again we battled. The same with Master Kyp Durron that was interrupted by a pack of vornskrs. A trap set for Master Katarine Ryiah where I tormented her emotionally and later physically eventually shooting her lover the smuggler turned jedi Ellion Corsair. Her explosive temper was something to behold.

The list went on and on. A duel with jedi knight Vishk Tarron, a throw down with Hawk on Bespin, fighting jedi Jay Aris, a game of figurative chess on the streets of Naboo with Gabriel Shrine for the lives of the people, a street fighting tournament where I met up with my brother Dresdin, fighting to get to a hutt with Dresdin to free Arabella, a bar brawl turned duel with Lestat Marzullo, a kidnapping and confrontation with Bane Nathos, the list goes on and on.

But still the force bond with Arabella grew stronger as our feeling grew even more so for one another.

After Leylah was knighted we were to have dinner so we would consummate our relationship finally. But something had changed She had another she cared for. And I had finally admitted to myself that Arabella was the One for me. But because I loved her as I shouldn't and I loved Dredin as a brother and dear friend, I chose to stay away from them. Leylah confronted me with the truth in a harsh way, she shape shifted into Arabella, and for a moment I thought she was ine. But Leylah shifted back and we both knew the truth. I was in love with Bella. She was a strength, and my only weakness.

So I decided to perform and ancient sith ritual that would change me forever. And possibly free Arabella and I from our feelings for one another.

The dark times of my life. Ha ha ha, how painfully emotional was I.
I had researched the sith ritual, long thought lost, and was prepared for it. But first there were two things I needed to face beforehand.

Dresdin , my blood brother, had grown distant, moody, dark, chaotic. This was more akin to what I was like as he was the meticulous one who thought before he acted. It came to Arabella's attention that the focal point of his degradation was in the old sith temple in the swamps that pulsed out a dark madness that cloaked the swamp with a sense of insanity. I had been there before naturally.

But Dresdin had become so focused on it he was neglecting his apprentices and his fiance .... fiance. The word still tears at the soul to say. But anyway an intervention was decided. Arabella, Dresdin's apprentice, and myself went and brought his body back. We thought he would grow back and be stronger. But his mind remained within the temple alongside that damnable statue.

Heading back out to finish my research on my ritual I felt Arabella through the bond we shared echoing out in pin. So a side trip to Tatooine was made. Bella was being possessed by a darkside being that was trying to consume her and take control of her body. I offered myself in her place but it wanted her. as she had not yet surrendered to it's assault I did what I thought was right. I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed until she breathed no more. When the darkside being released her and turned to me I used one of my innate abilities. The being was darkside energy. So I absorbed him.

Afterward I performed CPR and low level force shock to stimulate her body and bring her back. With her back, alive, and safe in my arms I surrendered to my passion for mere moments. But she broke the kiss for she was engaged, and her fiance was my blood brother.

Leaving her behind with rage and the being inside fueling my knowledge I realized I had no reason not to complete my sith ritual. If I survived then I would b changed. If I died then my beloveds, both Dresdin and Arabella, would be free.

What I didn't understand at the time was that somethings cannot be ripped asunder.

One last stop as I returned to Korriban and had a drink with my brother Dresdin. I spoke of my actions and feelings even telling of the force bond between Bella and I. We drank, then sparred, then talked. It was amusing to say the least. Our first meeting had us fighting as well. He the careful assassin, a scalpel. I, I was a warrior a hammer to crush. But in this fight we both showed how much we had learned from one another and others. He had incorporated brash attacks of strength while I had learned patience, the art of misdirection, and using your opponents strength and weaknesses against him. We had become more then we were. As we parted each of us had a ritual to conduct that would change the balance of power in ourselves forever.

On Korriban I brought those knights who had proven themselves loyal to me, strong, cunning, and charismatic and brought them with me to the planet where the ritual was to take place. As the time came my body was pierced and my blood flowed from sixteen wounds. In an other realm I was forced to face my weakness and understand my strength. There I learned my emotions fueled me to greater power then I knew. And that there was one I would claim for myself. With the blood ritual complete I had become what I had set out to do. I was the Battlelord.

Returning to the temple the sith gathered togther the apprentices and headed off for an expedition, a training mission on Dantooine. There the sith were betrayed by one of their own. Muad was betrayed. Dresdin brought the cave ceiling down upon all the sith inside the caverns. Muad, Arabella, and a few apprentices survived. But Dresdin had fled.... straight to the jedi for asylum.

Dresdin's betrayal brought Muad and Arabella together. But they both had unresolved issues with the loss and defection of brother and fiance.

It was probably good that we never came face to face with Dresdin at the time because I would have tried to kill him.

Shortly afterwards I went on a mission to Tython one that lasted months as I journeyed from temple to temple learning more force abilities and growing in strength. Patience was also learned despite my aggravation at the lessons that instructed me.

But when I finished my instruction I rejoined the galaxy to find that everything had changed.

The galaxy had changed. Everything. Arabella was gone. Dresdin was a witch of the Coven. The strong Masters and knights that I had fought alongside had either been killed or disappeared. The Sith were reeling under the losses. So as the faithful sith I am I went back to the fore front. The Dark Lord sat his throne with commissioned horseman, deadly sins, and governors. But most wore the title and sat on their rumps with prideful chests stuck out as if to say, "Look at me and what I have become." It was sickening to see.

There were a few sith who stood tall. Xaedrin, the only sith master in the field, along with Caedyn a returned sith knight, joined myself at the front of our battle lines. Each of us had several apprentices a piece who we were grooming and training for knighthood.

In the new galaxy I led my Marauders to hijack a MC80 Liberty type Star Cruiser. Now having a mobile base of operations for my pirates we stretched out and began raiding. Using my leadership and ability I reached out and found holocrons, scrolls, tomes, anything that would empower me and make me stronger.

We sith attacked a jedi camp who were recruiting from refugees. It was there I killed and plundered util I met Eli Corsair again. I walked away from the fight. He didn't. Building on the success I attacked rogue sith on Naboo, making allies out of two jedi and a sith apprentice of Master Xaedrin. Of course we sith betrayed thee jedi and one of them were killed in the aftermath.

Missions then training then more missions. I was a busy little sith. But that didn't change anything. I knew who I was, who I had become. I embraced my path.

Muad Dib, Mad knight of the Sith, Battlelord, Master of a plethora of Apprentices now become Knights, member of the now defunct Sith Path, Blood Brother to Dresdin, Beloved of Arabella, Governor of Thule, Jedi's Bane, Warmonger.

I am Sith.

Okie dokie .....

ROLEPLAY THREADS!!!! (At least the ones I could find .... lol)

Underworld Introduction

Dinner Party

Joining the sith

Attaining more Tutors

The Coliseum

Extra Force Ability Training

Apprentice vs Apprentice

Fire Dancing

The Game

Chick Fight

Dog Fight

Faction Function

The Liberty Ball 2013

Dancing with Fire

Unexpected Vacation

Temple Ruins

Trouble with CorSec

Open Gym

At thePod Races

Lost in Space

Naboo Trouble

Helping Hand

Jedi Master Staredown

Attack on the Mandalorian First Family

Sith Council Meeting

An Apprentice Mission

A Sith and his Saber are born

Defense against the Dark Arts

Sorcerers of Tund

Night of Refining a Knight

Draclau delivery to Malice

War on Yinchorr

Thule War

War on Naboo

Theed Field Trip

Turning Nathos

Blueleaf Temple Expedition

BattleLord

Apprentice Expedition

Temple Ruin Excavation

Yinchorr Sequel

Kaminoan Pharmacueticals

Showdown at the OK Corral

The Broken, The Sith Council Restructures

Balmorra Connections

Defiling What was Once Sacred

Altered State*Occupation Lao-mon*(WoD/Draclau)

Kryptonite (JRC/Open)

The ruins of Byss

Meeting Berserker

Crashing a Naboo Festival

The Nightclub

Malic's Kidnapping

Swamp Thing

Game of Kat and Desert Mouse

Hellbound

Heart to Heart with Dresdin and Jenha

Bounty Payday

Helping Derek and Arabella

Malice vs Muad

Byss Visit

Pirate's Life

Oblivion

Bar Drinks

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a Hawk Solo!

Seven Deadly Sins

Gangs of New York

Remember, No Basic

Intervention

Family Gathering

Street Fighter

Resurrections

Meeting Grim Draclau

Dinner Party with Leylah

Mando Karma

Crashing a Hutt party with Dresdin for Arabella

Final Round of TOTS 9

Death of a Graveyard

One More Drink

Vornskrs with Kyp Durron TOTS 9

Bar Fight

Someone let the Crazy Out

Depths of Madness

Flea Market

Pub Fight with a Witch

Pirate and a Witch

Treasure Hunt

TGC Christmas Thread

Tatooine Mood Swings

Gungan Awards 2013

The Haunting

Thrones of Chaos

A Lead after all This Time

Corellian Connections

A Drink Between Brothers

Darkness Returns

Throwing Restraints to the Wind

Half Moon Bay Festival

Alderaan Vacation

Chloe's Trial

Sith Vacation

The Cut That Never Heals

Intro to James Icarus

Intro to Marcus Greyson

Intro to Ursula Ryiah

Intro to Leylah Draclau

Intro to Berserker Odinson

Intro to Cara Draclau

Some Berserker Training

Some Cara Training

Some Leylah Training

Some Detlef Altman Sparring

Guidance for Dresdin

The Hidden Evil (Mak)

Star of the Republic, a luxury liner hijacking (TSC)

Running the Border (TGU/Open)

Be Prepared (TSC/Invite)

And Dread Roamed The Galaxy (Open)

Past Transgressions and Future Sins (Open)

The Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk Hinata)

Korriban, Search for the Bloodstone (Vexsis Vice, Set Til Shiv)

Down at the Watering Hole. (Open)

Snow Angels Stained Red, Sanctuary Blighted (Ragok, Rahm, Open)

They All Look The Same [Muad/TSC]

You Be The Class Clown, I'll Be the Beauty Queen - (Muad)

Sith Excavation: Thule [TSC]

First of Many [Sith Raid - TSC + TJC]

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!! - OPEN

The Coliseum: Blood and Sand (Training of Ornias)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom