Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MT-U9 Elite Cyber Eyepiece

Deadshot-Arrow.jpg

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Deadshot-Arrow.jpg

Intent: An eyepatch meant to cover the Plaeryin Bol of Vi'kas Mirtis
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Vi'kas Mirtis
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique
Material: High-resolution lens, neural implant chip, full-spectrum viewer, thermal viewer, night vision viewer, holonet connector, vitals scanner, ID scanner, general scanner, HUD, X-Ray, life form scanner, sniper targeter device, retractable lens

Description: This device mostly shares the same characteristics of the MT-C9 Elite Cybernetic Eyes. However, there are some differences. For one, it does not look like any eye, but a metallic eyepatch. It also is retractable (Like a camera lens), so it can reveal the Plaeryin Bol behind it. It also has sniper targeting like Zam Wessels's scope on her KiSteer 1284 projectile rifle. This device overall acts as an eye for Vi'kas, though it can retract to reveal the deadly Vong biot beneath. It retracts in a circular shape (like the lens of a camera). The different modes are toggled through the neural implant chip in the user's brain, just like all of the other features. For example, the user can toggle the thermal scanner within the eyepiece, which would therefore detect heat signatures in the surrounding area.

Without Dev thread.

- I'm gonna need a more in depth description on the features, especially since you are packing a lot of items on an eyepatch that you are using to be retractable and not an entire eye. How does this work in the various modes? Especially if it is retractable.

- your scope targeting system can only be used in conjunction to a specific scope on your wespion as based on the model you provided. So please elaborate on that.

@Vi'kas Mirtis

Without Dev thread.
-leave the scope attachment on the rifle to HUD as per canon. Not in the eyepatch itself.

With Dev thread
-write a quality ten post thread where your R&D the features of the scope and HUD system. Then you can figure out how to cram those resources into your eyepatch.

[member="Cira"]

I do believe I shall do the Dev thread version. In said option, could I be using the eyepiece in action, or do I have to be building it for ten posts. I would personally prefer to do a slight mixture of both, if that's fine with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom