Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Sin, meets Ms. Contessa.

She had a new position, well a new title to go along with the others that kept being mounted to her, she preferred the ones she started with CEO, Contessa. That one was all hers, and earned all on her own work it had nothing to do with a name, or a place.

Today she was an envoy to meet an old friend of her cousin Rianna's, she was warned that this gentleman could be charming and odd so be mindful but always respectful.

They were meeting on Alpha Mae, coordinates had been sent and she would meet [member="Darth Seraphic"] only know to Rianna as Romeo. Why would someone name their son Romeo? Did they expect him to meet a Juliet and bring her home? Or were they expecting tragedy?

Romeo Sin. that even had the pretense of being bad didn't it, Romeo being Love and Sin, well being sin. She wondered what Mr. Sin was like.

The Resurrection moved slowly to Alpha Mae as Romeo sat in the dark sphere on the bridge. Darkness swirled all around him as he began to lose himself in the darkside of the force. He was, for lack of better terms, getting his high for the day. Bathing in the power of the force was something he did everyday, all week, even if they were not going anywhere for the day. Frecker had mentioned it was the cousin of Rianna Organa that he was meeting today, for what purpose though was unknown to all. The Organa's had a long history with the galaxy and the major happenings within it, many years ago...too many years ago. Now names like Rekalii, Zambrano, and even Sin were up there with Organa.

[member="Claire Organa"] was probably much different from Rianna, a now Mandalorian wife, and healer. Jerrick Shado, the first Czar had Romeo watch over his stalking victim, the man had issues. Regardless, the Shadow King was sure whatever the Organas' needed, he would at most be amused by the request.

Frecker had told his lord a little about the woman, and that it was best to watch his tongue around her, least he would upset her and bring the wrath of Rianna upon him. Romeo squinted at his Knight Commander at this comment, mostly because he knew Frecker was right and it aggitated him to not extent that he had to behave.

How many hours had passed in the sphere? Romeo did not know, but he knew by the time he had came out of it, his whole body felt lighter than air, and his eyes were burning from even the dim lights that illuminated the bridge. In fact, his red eyes seemed to give a soft glow among the shadows within the bridge, like a predator.

Ah, they made it to the planet.

[member="Darth Seraphic"]​
Claire was told that the ship was on approach she put on her best welcome smile and headed towards the landing area, she did not know what to expect truly. Rumors, information and facts did not say much about someone named Romeo Sin.

She was not sure how to address him, or if what she wore would be appropriate it was a simple outfit from her collection. But not so simple that it was not official looking enough in style to act as special envoy for the head of MandalMedical.

The ship glided down easily enough and landed at the family's private space port. Claire waited until she would see the guests begin to exit the ship. She watched cautiously waiting, so what would Romeo Sin look like....sound like.....act like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdle7cFdtQo​
[member="Claire Organa"]

The face of Romeo had not changed since the last time his face was publicly seen, the only difference was his hair, the dramatic change of it's colors was furiously vexing. Reds, whites and blacks mixed together like a paint splatter. The Resurrection would not be what had landed as it was way to large for such a thing planetside. Instead a shuttle had taken care of that for him. As it landed, the dark lord stood at the exit ramp with his two Blood Knights, Frecker and Jager on either side of him, their armor gleaming from the bouncing of lights off it's shiny metals. Romeo himself fancied something a little less metal and more cloth. White was probably not something someone expected to see a Sith Lord wearing, but it was what Romeo wanted to express. He was not the same as the other Sith Lords.

Darkness, and the essence of evil whipped off the aura that surrounded Romeo, though, as his boots clanked in unison with his guards while he made his way down the ramp. His mask clung to his belt loop, the whole set was designed off his old master's, the last remnants of Revan. His eyes gently devoured all of Claire, a smirk coming cutting into his face as he finally reached the end of the ramp. Romeo's lips curled as if ready to say something, then stopped and went back to the sliced smirk as suddenly he bowed before her.

"Contessa Organa, it is a honor to meet you.:

His voice was oddly a soft, but very cold tone as if he threatened to freeze hearts with just his words. Finally the man raised his body, his red eyes piercing into the soul of the woman before him, sizing her up, and taking in her beauty.

IN all the people she had met across the galaxy never had she met someone like Romeo Sin. She wasn't sure if it showed on her face as she tried to figure out exactly what he was. He held himself with a confidence that must have come from practice, and age.

He had the good manners to stop, "The honor is all mine I assure you" She wasn't sure really but it was the appropriate thing to say, "Won't you come this way..bring..your...guards." She wasn't counting on guards, afterall she wasn't an assassin, she was Rianna's envoy.

"We have a lovely room set up where we can talk Mr. Sin. I trust your journey was pleasant." Truthfully she didn't know where he came from, but she did hope that wherever he came from that the trip had gone well.

She motioned him towards a door.

[member="Darth Seraphic"]

[member="Claire Organa"]

Romeo made a simple gesture with his hands, the guards bowing, and moving back to the shuttle without argument. Her voice sent chills up his spine, as most women did to Romeo, he had a knack for...the opposite sex in taking advantage of his good will. Though, Silara was not such a woman. That was more force into submission rather than taking advantage.

"Jager and Frecker shall stay here while we converse Contessa. They are...family guardians. To not bring them would be disrespectful to them, if that makes any sense. Simply them being on the same planet is enough for them."

With that said, and the Blood Knights now gone back into the shuttle, he began to walk towards the door as he answered her question.

"It was pleasant enough, Eclipstica is not TOO far from here. Thank you for your concern. I had much to think about on my way here, and more thought was placed on you than the other subjects that littered my mind. I see I was right about one guess I had made about you."

His head turned to look at her as he finally reached the door. The man's head titled just a little to the side with a single wink of his eye.

"You are quite the site for sore eyes Contessa."

OH he was a charmer now wasn't he, silver tongued thranta. Claire smiled warmly though, "Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I understand you know my cousin Rianna fairly well. It was she that sent me here to speak with you, and show you about, and yes i understand about the guards."

Everyone she met had guards of some kind, even she had them now just two and they stayed out of sight when she wanted them to, and then there were times they were so visible they made her feel....baby sat.

"Do they ever make you feel like a child in need of supervision?" She knew she shouldn't speak out of turn but there were few that would understand the constrictions of a noble life except another noble.

[member="Claire Organa"]

Romeo gave a soft nod at her question, his simple answer without words. He noticed very quickly that this woman probably did not get out much, and thus must have felt like a puppet for the Organa's or her cousin, not that she held resent, but probably just some envious feelings. It would have been understandable at least if that was the case.

"She is a good person, Rianna, and I can see you are a lot like her."

Finally he decided that it was time to answer her other question about the guards, and feeling like one was being baby sat, and constantly watched. This was not the case for Romeo.

"Unlike many guards that nobles usually have these days, those are Blood Knights, each powerful in the force. They are an ancient order, sworn to watch over the Sins as guardian angels, and to be our companions in life. I have shown each one the powers of the darkside, and how to use them for the right reasons. They are not Sith, nor Dark Jedi, they simply are, and they are my brothers, and sisters. Would you like to answer any other questions my young friend, I will try to be as helpful as I possible can."

She didn't get out much was an understatement, but when she did she generally did some fool thing like dance all night in a dress that invited trouble. Course she did attend every fashion event that came down the galactic turnpike, and she designed for numerous CEO's and their wives, and a few others who she kept off her list of clients.

"You say you taught them, so...what does that make you?" She had some apprehension she had heard about Sith and their evil. The ones that came to mind were those they destroyed the beauty of Alderaan, and took over half the galaxy spreading their evil intent. No wonder Rianna didn't want to do this herself.

Claire saw now she was the puppet in this arena, special envoy. Yeah.. she was the one no one would look at twice...

[member="Claire Organa"]

For a moment, Romeo stood there, his eyes starring at her with deep thought in them. It was hard to tell what he was thinking about, her, her question, something else entirely? Finally, his lips parted to take a breath, then smiled brightly as he spoke.

"I am their king, their mentor, family, and friend."

Romeo took a step towards the woman, then took a knee before her.

"And most importantly, I am humble to the best of my ability, contessa. A king must know when to bow, when to rise, to listen, and act. Most of my people see me as a heretic to our race, others...a savior."

With that said, the man rose, his white robes dancing around him as he did. Once again his eyes met hers, this was his sign of respect to another, the ability to look them in the eyes, and focus entirely on them, sorta.

"Claire, if I may call you that, tell me why am I here? I hope Rianna did not think I was going to seduce with my dark charms, I would fail in such an attempt."

King, mentor, friend and family he was everything to them, that likely instilled quite a bit of loyalty. However it wasn't for her to decide or think about this was Rianna's friend. Why? She did not know. there he was on his knees, charming little devil he was for certain, "I bet a lot of people don't know what to think of you"

She smiled, "please rise and walk with me all this makes me very nervous." Yes there were some that took a knee now and again, but it just made her uncomfortable.

"Rianna is trying to extend the reach of the Alpha Mae Refugee and Hospital centers. She wanted to ask your help in that." "Shall we walk?" It made her feel better to be moving, "She is uncomfortable, she has her family to think about, and a mission to help others. Add in being married to a Mandalorian she felt it best for both you that she send someone rather than expose the both of you."

Claire took a deep breath she needed one, "You're meeting with me is easily a business meeting my advising you on what to wear, and making a pretense to order something. "

So that was the reason for their meeting.

[member="Claire Organa"]

With a soft look on his face, he rose to his feet, and began to walk with his new found friend. Her company took his mind off things he'd rather not think about, and Romeo had a lot to think about. Claire's comment made him chuckle, most people saw him as weak, and sure, he probably was, but that wasn't what Romeo was all about these days, power meant nothing without something to protect and fight for.

Rianna, as he remembered, was once a major healer in the Republic, or was it the Silver Jedi? He couldn't remember the details at the moment. She was good at what she did, and made great miracles happen through it. If she wanted his help reaching further to help refugees and the power Alpha Mae had, House Sin would answer her call.

"I think I took on some of her compassion to help others when I resurrected the Shadow Empire. Eclipstica holds many One Sith war refugees, and many of my own people live there."

He spoke as they walked, now it was down to business, the real reason he was here.

"Does this mean my fashion statement is not enough? I thought my white robes of phrik-weave were quite a good choice. Maybe it's the mask? Regardless...you give me the list of things needed, and I shall make them appear. I owe the Organa family my loyalty, this is but family helping family."

"The white robes flowing all over, yeah...tell me do you want to project the image of being a type of mage?" She arched a brow at they spoke, "We have to come up with a way to transfer the needed goods to a ship that can securely deliver them to anyone within, questionable space. You know like Sith territory. Do you think you have a proposal for that? And she wanted to know about a small facility like a clinic."

Claire was trying to be serious but you know having a conversation with someone hidden under layers of....clothing was...um...hard to do. She couldn't really see his eyes, well she could. His body language was hidden beneath the flowing robes that he seemed quite attached to. Flowing robes, mask....what he hideous under neath? ooo

Maybe he was...twisted and gruesome...or burned..........ewwww...yeah maybe he needed to keep it all on.

[member="Claire Organa"]

Romeo pondered for a moment, thinking on this for a few as he removed his mask without thinking. Sith space was..small these days. Still, he could understand that they still have territory, and Romeo could get in and out without questioning. What he did was his own business after all.

"I believe...I can certainly do this without a problem. Claire, say no more, I will be your...knight in shiny white robes. Where, specifically am I taking these...goods? As for a small facility...is she asking that I build one under the nose of Sith Order? Oh what a feat that would be...a rebellious nature Organas' have...sends chills up my spine!"

The man mimicked the action of shivering with a wink towards the Contessa.

"In all seriousness...details are needed so that I may begin planning as we speak."

"The details are this there are a few planets just within the small sith space that could use some medical supplies, and knowledge that there is another place to go if they wish to. Rianna would like to offer them that help. The refugees could go to Alpha Mae, and if they choose to stay, the supplies would help them out. It's not huge but its enough that getting caught could be a problem. Also she was thinking the Shadow Empire could use a medical facility, maybe...well she said ask what you think of that."

Claire walked slowly ok so he wasn't terrible under the mask, so then why wear it? She really wanted to ask...eh Organa women never know when to be quiet, "Why do you wear a mask?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom