Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Heartbeat XXL (ORC Dominion of Skynara)

Zak Amroth

Z
ZeEnZQ7.png

Skynara, jewel of the Five Veils.
To celebrate their arrival, the Heartbeat House is throwing a charity event to support nearby worlds impacted by the ongoing war between Sharukan and Ssi-ruuvi forces in the region. Aboard the recently acquired luxury yacht Veil of Skynara, Mr. Heartbeat 856 ABY is about to commence. Roving packs of Core world princesses and bachelorette parties are on the prowl, waiting for a beauty pageant and dance show that promises oiled muscle.
While the show is all in good fun, grim looking security personnel guarding the yacht's private holds are anything but. The Veil of Skynara is not just a ship, it is a priceless work of art. With any public event comes the natural fear that foul play will befall the ancient sculpture. Surely, no one would be stupid enough to rob a ship filled with Judges. Right? Right??
273V21A.png
"Hands off the saber, ladies!" Zak flexed awkwardly, flustered by the attention being thrown his way.

The pageant was about to begin, but for now each contestant was being paraded around the stage for their eager audience's perusal. He had seen the same look in Sith Lords' eyes that startled him now, although somehow the Sheriff of Terminus expected it was a hunger of a different sort. This was humiliating, but he kept reminding himself it was for the kids.

"I'm pretty sure this isn't covered by the Jedi Code."

Objectives
  1. The Full Monte - Come on boys, strut your stuff and compete to be Mr. Heartbeat 856! There will be a talent category.
  2. It's Raining Men! - Ladies come and ogle your favorite men of Chaos, place bets on the winner and bid on dates with all who offer them for charity.
  3. Steal the Veil - No, not the ship dummy. The Veil of Skynara is also a famous sculpture kept on board the liner that shares its name. Assemble your crew and plot the heist, but remember there may be competition.
  4. Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Come for the beef cakes, stay for the booze. Enjoy yourself whatever way you see fit!

A lot of strings had been pulled in order to requisition the Veil of Skynara, and the luxury nature of the ship didn’t quite suit the Coalition. But hey, the previous Mr. Heartbeat competition had gone so well that an upgrade was expected. Joza was glad to oblige. And yes, the extra security was necessary. Just because the craft was teeming with Judges didn’t mean that they all wouldn’t be incapacitated one way or another by the end of the show.

This year, an invitation to join the beefcake parade was extended to the galaxy. Anyone was invited to compete, spectate, or just enjoy the party. The turnout had been better than anticipated, and perhaps it had something to do with the fact that they’d be allowing spectators to bid on dates with the contestants this year.

Backstage, Joza had been going over the itinerary of the evening while the competitors paraded around on stage to the tune of a shrieking audience. Breezing past [member="Zak Amroth"], she gave the young man a brief squeeze of support on the shoulder before taking center stage.

“Ladies and gentle folk, on behalf of Heartbeat House and the Outer Rim Coalition, it is my pleasure to welcome you to Mr. Heartbeat 856! Please enjoy the competition, and remember that we are accepting donations to help support the worlds affected by the Sharukan and Ssi-ruuvi forces. Without further ado, allow us to introduce the contestants for this evening…”

The competitors would then take turns showing off while their brief biography was announced to the crowd.

Lynette Lykova

L
GU5U4tN.png
Objective Skirata

Lynette stood in the audience section labeled, Tipsy Ladies. In one hand she held a pink heart shaped paddle. Number 17. In the other hand she held her own lustful heart, and the devil's surest grin. Erm... Sorry. I mean, a margarita. Well. Whatever. Same thing.

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh!" She stammered and fanned her blushing Jedi cheeks, "Ya know ladies. If the real Mr Heartbeat ever shows himself? Well. I'll donate 20,000 credits to the cause! Oh baby. Oh baby."

Another woman to her scandalous side gasped.

Oh yes. That's right beteches. Super Secret Silver Jedi Mission: Objective [member="Gilamar Skirata"] . ...Had just begun.

So what do you do when the ship is being repaired. Rekha found her way into..Heartbeat House. If there was anything that could make a woman's heart skip a beat it was good looking half naked well defined bodies.

Rekha was looking at the advertisement flashing before her on the table. So there was also an auction well now...that could prove to be interesting. Just then Joza Perl showed up on stage and spoke welcoming everyone in. She wanted to be sure to ask after Yula she had not seen the girl in sometime.

Rekha turned her thoughts back to the auction had to think about what kind of credits she had in the bank right now turned out she might be able to participate, depending on the offerings.

Rekha pushed the button she needed a drink, something warm.

Just as the bidding began...the stats on 856 flashed on the screen.

[member="Lynette Lykova"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Zak Amroth"]

unknown.png
Setter glanced at the other contestants. One of them, some snarky-looking sonofabitch asked him if he did cardio. He was clearly commenting on how Setter didn't exactly have washboard abs. He stared at the kid for a while, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't do cardio. Real goons don't run."

He shuffled his feet. Sure, he'd done HALO jumps, he'd done orbital drops, he'd even flew in on a burning ship one time. He survived a turbolaser bombardment. A burning of a world. Countless Sith incursions. Firefight after firefight-

But for some reason, the most nervous he had been in years was on stage in front of a bunch of women trying to bid for charity. The thought of having to go on a date with someone was terrifying enough, but a rich someone as well? Even scarier. Nevertheless, Setter stood there- jeans and shirtless. And for some reason- it was working.

The tactical dad bod was in style. All these goombas with the over-reliance on gym memberships weren't real men. They were toys, toys without brains. Setter was a man. A real, real man.

Who so happened to think that cardio days were for men of lesser calibers.

Objective 2: It's Raining Men

"And the winner shall receive free tax return preparation services for life, courtesy of VPN! In addition, the first 100 local clients to get financial planning from VPN shall be entitled to up to 50% off on their tax returns in the same fiscal year they get financial planning!"

Tax return preparation was often considered, on Skynara at least, to be low-level accounting work, unlike in Talz-land, and some accounting firms were not above selling those at "loss-leader" prices, in an attempt to get their clients to stay with the firm for their financial planning needs, usually underestimating clients' financial discipline. Sure, she had a look at the other attendees, such as [member="Rekha Kaarde"], [member="Lynette Lykova"] or even [member="Joza Perl"], none of which would even think of a Jedi accountant trying to use such a venue to peddle tax return preparation services or financial planning. Or of Jedi even turning to accounting. Or of a Jedi being an unapologetic careerist of the sort capable of going in harm's way on Rhen Var in an attempt to gain new clients. Now she just wouldn't personally service the entire client book, but she would need to know how much demand there was on that planet for that sort of services first, and 100 local clients would probably take a few weeks to obtain, but sometimes getting one's finances back on track was key to recover from such a disaster.

Starchaser was a bit too old to be doing the Mr Heartbeat. So, really, he wasn’t going to be participating. Didn’t mean he couldn’t come around, help support the Coalition’s fundraising effort. Besides, it did seem like [member="Celeste Rigel"] was interested in checking it out. Or maybe she was getting the break from the Silver Jedi and seeing how the space rats on the Outer Rim live and party. It was the Prom last time, as a chaperone. So coming out here now?

It was only fair, right?

Sure, maybe he’d prefer to be hitting up one of the bars on Terminal, old Alliance folk, current Coalition folk, and a night life. But coming over to [member="Joza Perl"]’s little celebration? What could go wrong? The woman was doing what she needed to, and she was always there when he needed a Perl who knew how to fight the Sith.

But getting a table, Starchaser was a bit better dressed than he normally was and smiled as he pulled a seat out for Celeste. “So, yeah, this may be the first time any of the Coalition folk showered in a year.”

Celeste did take quite a bit of pride in working with the Silver Circle as a healer, teacher, and humanitarian. Aid was lent where it was most needed in the form of medical help, food rations, and resettlement for those in need. Now, she found herself attending the Mr. Heartbeat competition.

It was for a good cause, after all.

As they entered, her hand rested gently against the side of her face. She wasn't a prude, but she did have demure sensibilities at times. At least it was easy to keep her eyes on [member="Coren Starchaser"], he was a good distraction from the other... shirtless men.

She had dressed for a night out, a simple black dress and a wrap to keep her shoulders warm. Celeste gave Coren an appreciative smile as he pulled out her chair, and she lowered herself down gracefully. As he remarked about the coalition members, she arched a brow. “Oh? Then I'm glad I chose to come tonight.” Celeste crossed her legs at the ankles.

Draping her wrap over the back of her chair, she turned to Coren. “You're sure you don't want to enter? I'm sure there's still time...” She teased, smiling.

How on the Force did Yuroic get roped into doing a male pageant, especially one where he needed to show his body off. His top was off, revealing his scars and tattoos but also his well defined muscles. Walking on stage, he looked around and saw many women enjoying the site of topless men for their viewing pleasure. He also spotted Celeste and Coren, chance of being recognised was not something he thought about when he had signed up for he was told was a charity event. Yuroic was now doubting how much of a charity event this was.

Flexing his muscles, Yuroic winked and smiled to several people in the front rows. Showing off his body, Yuroic just prayed that this would be a night he would quickly forget and was glad that Jairdain and Asaraa didn't know he had been coaxed into this. They would never let Yuroic forget that he had tried out at a male pageant. Showing off his muscles, he noticed the others were talking, not sure what to say. "Yeah, all natural girls. Nothing wrong with this meat girls."

He really hoped that the charity was getting lots of funding...

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Lynette Lykova"]

Pranks weren't that uncommon in Mandalorian society despite the image of ruthless bounty hunters and mercenaries they'd built up over thousands of years. So when Gil had been on the recieving end of one of these pranks he'd laughed it off...Until he felt woozy and woke up here. Now he was without a shirt, barefooted, and wearing nothing but a pair of black trousers that were very much too tight. Oh right, and the helmet.

"Uhhh...Contestant Gilamar Skirata. You're up."

Contestant?

"What in the-"

"C'mon the ladies won't wait all day!" And with a light shove and a curse from the old man he was thrust into a room full of...women? Something was very wrong here. This prank had gone way off the deep end. He felt a hand slap his shebs and he turned his head to the offending party, a rich looking Pantoran who seemed to swoon at the sight of the T-shaped visor.

What in the Manda was going on here?

Sometimes it was good to remember why he fought. What the wars were for. And the Coalition definitely put on some good shows. He figured, even if he wasn't going to be bidding on any of the Mr. Heartbeats -- not his speed, really -- he could drink and support those of his comrades that were selling their bodies to help children out. The attacks of the Ssi-Ruu and Sharukans were definitely an intense situation, he'd seen it from the ground level, that and the Mandalorian attacks.

Part of this was also to see how [member="Celeste Rigel"] responded to the cacophony around them. This was an interesting event, but she probably needed to be out more. Hopefully this was not going to blow her away too much. Or distract her from him. Not that he was the type to get jealous, but it would get a bit weird if she was going after certain ones. Maybe.

Nah.

He was even dressed up, same as she. Finding a seat, he was hopeful that it would be at least entertaining, and that 'Its Raining Men' only played a few times. "Yeah, the best night for a visit." As he let her sit, he smiled. "You look nice tonight. Drink?"

He waited a second, seeing if people were passing by, and signaled the cocktail server. Was that just a bow tie?

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette and her posse of Tipsy Ladies blushed and swooned with every new male to take the stage. First, there was [member="Zak Amroth"] . A hunky fool who caused all the ladies to fan their reddening cheeks. Then there was [member="Setter Ryburn"] . A swarthy swashbuckler who made every woman wish she could lay upon his handsome chest and show her his "long rifle". Lynette's royal secretary, a sensual blond woman from Denon, held up her paddle and immediately bid 400 credits for a date with Ryburn. Naturally.

Then there was [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] . Someone who Lynette had seen before and immediately covered her face with her pink paddle. Hoping he wouldn't see her at such an event and return to Kashyyyk to spread rumors. Oh dear. And, of course. The curvy brunette next to her started jumping up and down to make a bid on the muscled Jedi male. Another 400 credits for a private date. Oh my!

Alas. More and more women continued to bid on every male form who took the stage. The poor girls to Lynette's left and right were quickly outbid by bigger players. Some of them even had four arms or six tentacles with which to do their paddle bidding! Hey. No fair ladies!

Ah.

And then there was [member="Gilamar Skirata"] . The predestined Mr Heatbeat himself. Quickly taking the stage and stealing poor little Lynette's heart with it. Oh gosh. Even through that smoky T-visor and that holographic HUD. She knew that tight little ass anywhere.

"Gil! Gil!" Lynette started jumping up and down. Waving her paddle with delight, "I bid 20,000 on the Mando!" She screamed like a school girl.

The crowd around Lynette gasped at such a high starting price. Surely [member="Joza Perl"] would never allow such a slutty start to the contest.

"25!" Came the shout of a Zeltros woman nearer the stage.

"Betch!" Lynette cursed under her breath. Quickly standing atop her table to get a better view of the witchy woman who was outbidding her.

"Lynn!" Came the demands of her girlfriends and confidants, "Get down! Joza is gonna throw a shoe at you."

"Then let her! I know how much her shoes cost. Bah!"

Lynette stood tipsy and swiveling on her table. Giving the stink eye to the busty purple Zeltron further away,

"30,000!" Lynette's paddle jumped.

"35!" The busty, beautiful Zeltron clamored herself up atop a table too. She looked like a Holo-XXX star. Damn! Gil stood no chance against her ravenous cleavage and ample thighs. Lynette had to save him. And his helmet.

"40,000!" Lynette raised her paddle and threw her margarita at the Zeltron.

"Gaghh!" The purple woman screamed as she was drenched in red fluid. Causing her already scandalous gown to become visibly see-through. "...You! Human schulta bendu!"

"He's mine be'techa!" Lynette cursed as her friends pulled at her skirt, "You stay away from my Gil!"

"Lynette!" Her friends started pulling harder.

"Gil! Gil! I love you! Take off the pants!" Lynette shouted as she was finally pulled down by security. Both her and her vilified Zeltron opponent.

They'd both likely be thrown out to cool off or slug it out in the engine room.

Either way. The bid for Gilamar remained at 40,000 unless Joza spoke up and dismissed this debauchery. ...Probably.

Vorhi Alestrani was, among other things, a god-damned idiot. And right now, he was arguably the most clothed person on the entire ship. Several other members of the Salai Kasi were present, But Vorhi was going into the talent portion. Ten, twenty years ago, this would've been as simple as flexing his shirt off and putting on some nice cologne. But Vorhi was a one-armed monk i his late forties. He was still in great shape, Teras Kasi did a body good after all--but to be sensual, on stage? Vorhi had to play it up. It was all about the style, the pinache. The PRESENTATION.

Vorhi's outfit looked like a mummy from some odd holodrama, the wraps around entire body dyed black and green, giving an impression of his old "obsidian knight" colors. Over the wrappings was a simple black robe with wide sleeves. The only skin he was showing as around the mouth-- which was good because this drink was a tricky one, even with a straw. "Alright," he said after a quick slurp from his turbo-gulp, "Just double-check the drops during the intermission. Don't need another situation like in the second 'dress' rehearsal where I get some the the rigging tied to my--"

"Cocktails, Miss?" The shirtless waiter said as he offered a drink tray towards a woman with glasses in a surprising casual outfit for the event. Simple letheris pants, a tank top that says "Ghosts kick sheb and forget names" and a nice satiny jacket. Ganna the "Holoworm" was here, sipping a drink. It had been over a decade since the collapse of the Templars and the start of the Obsidian Order. Ganna was here. The architecture? The hunky waiters? An excuse to get out of the damn archives for a change? Why was Ganna here? What was her angle? "Sure, but I'm not drinking it off your--"

"Pex?" The blue beefy gravball center turned around, smiling toplessly. "Yes, ladies, it's me, Pexillades Guilstrom. Autographs are twenty a piece, with all proceeds doing to the event. Racier autographs on the skin," he said, waggling a pen with innuendo, "are fifty."

The Arkanian woman who called his name smirked. "All for a good cause, huh, Pex? I'll pass on the offer, as your assistant. Still, I thought you had a family function tonight?"

Pex just shrugged. "Easier than explaining this," he said with a smirk. "I wasn't lying, though. My sisters selling tickets and my brother is running the music stage. We owe Perl's charity quite a lot, and paying it forward every now and again feels good. Even if most of the women are just here to spend their friend's money to grab some--"

"Highballs!" One man said as he slammed a handful of credits on the table, eyeing his server with a grin. "Three Corellian whiskey highballs, and two blue milks with cola for the table. It's gonna be a blast tonight." Arceptus, the chubby little Gran, was really just here to work the room. He'd little interested in the mostly humanoid dancers, but this party was a who's who of single socialites, and he was one of the best damn tailors in the sector. "Rhodika, that Togruta really does have nice--"

"Absolutely on time," Vorhi said, waving a wrapped finger to the stagehand. "I've got this down pat, Nerves or no. Jsut make sure the tiem signals right to comm-link, because if this goes wrong, I'm basically burning my--"

"BACKSIDE!"

"What?" came the confused reply from the other dancer.

"I said, you're seating tickets on the backside, near the bar in section Aleph-5," the conierge said with a smile, his voice already a littel hoarse. Was every act going to come out to such blaring music? "Don't worry, with screen in place, you'll get an excellent view of the dancer's--"

"Private envoys," the maintenance worker said. "Thank god most of the pilots here are private contractors, almost all the ship owners were half-drunk before they even came to the event. Getting this yacht board was like herding a bunch of horny--"

"Wild witches" said the aged, withered Echani as she bit a piece of candy from a tray that was shaped a bit provocatively. "So many people here, just to make a scene fawning over men. Still, I suppose it's for a good cause, Ralston."

Ralston, her valet, simply shrugged. "I believe they are, as the term is, cutting loose, Madam."

As Celeste took a quick look about, she squinted at the stage. Was that Master [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]? Oh, goodness. And as she attempted to avert her gaze, it found a former patient, [member="Setter Ryburn"]. Shifting her gaze back to [member="Coren Starchaser"], she smiled when he offered a compliment and she gave a quick nod. A drink would definitely help.

Her eyes widened slightly as the cocktail server approached. She stiffened slightly and made a show of fumbling through her drink menu. The array of colorful drinks was almost overwhelming, so she pointed vaguely at the page.

“I'll have this pink drink,” She said, looking at the server's eyes.

“Which one?”

“The, uh...” She cleared her throat. “Pink panty... dropper, please.”

The server waggled his eyebrows rather suggestively at Celeste, which caused a bit of a bright blush to appear. She glanced at Coren, wondering if his drink would be equally as lewd. And when the server went to fetch their drinks, she would breathe a sigh of relief.

“They... don't leave very much to the imagination here, do they?” She said with a laugh.

Chance Bonaventure

C
BrxxAbd.png
The Five Veils Route, Skynara,
Veil of Skynara Transport,
Objective I: On stage!
The crowd was already cheering and boisterous, which caused Chance to grin even more. There was nothing quite like an excited crowd, sentients willing to get involved and have fun, which in turn fueled Chance's own excitement and enjoyment of the festivities. Dressed in some of his most expensive finery, which was mostly composed of glimmering silk with a jewel encrusted cape, he walked confidently out onto the stage when the announcer called for the participants to make themselves known.

"Hello, hello," Chance called, waving to the crowd, as he gave his most charming grin. "Your pleasure is my pleasure!"

Several of the other contestants were obscenely fit, with some boasting humanoid abs in the double digits. But at the end of the day, Chance felt that style and confidence would outdo muscles and posing any day of the week, and if it was one thing Chance had in spades, it was style. Doing a little spin, his glittering cape fluttering behind with the movement, the smuggler ended with two fingers pointing toward a nearby female audience member, as he chuckled and offered a wink.

"This is going to be fun..."

Taking his place among the other contestants, Chance kept bopping to the music playing in the background, moving his hips to the rhythm...

Objective 2: It's Raining Men

Poodoo. Maybe this wasn't the right venue to advertise tax return preparation services, especially when it's not the local tax season, Griet thought, especially because there were no bites locally regarding the offer of tax returns at a discount. At least not that she is aware of. However, after seeing all of them, [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Zak Amroth"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] and [member="Gilamar Skirata"] were as good a choice as any to give away a lifetime of tax returns to. Now, she could work on one of those clients on Corellia that estimated to have 100,000 in equity to invest in some gourmet pastry shop on Iokath. The assumptions of that client were the following: 55% chance that the market was 600,000 gourmet pastries a year, 45% chance that it was 450,000, and two possible locations, the first one, capturing 30% of the market share, costing 38,000 in rent and 90,000 in other fixed costs, and the second one, capturing 22% market share, costing 12,000 in rent and 54,000 in other fixed costs. Variable costs are estimated to be 2.60/pastry, and the selling price, 4/pastry. There are thus four scenarios to consider here.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Objective: ...its for the children...

How in the blazes Dax had let [member="Joza Perl"] convince him to participate in the Mr. Heartbeat contest, he would never know. How in the hell she got Ki to actually agree to let him do this, he thought was the absolute will of the Force...and, well, if the will of the Force said he was going to do it for the children, he was not about to try and fight it. Which was why he was now waiting off stage for his turn.

"Ladies and gents," the MC began to shout amidst the already numerous cheers for who was already standing on stage, "we've our next contestant is bona fide Judge of our great Coalition. Not just any Judge, nope, but the top dog! That's right, anywhere else in the galaxy such bravado might be looked down on from such a high ranking official, but this is the Outer Rim Coalition, isn't that right ladies!" the cheers once again returned as the MC paused before the music began to kick in.

"Without further ado, the Grand Marshall of the Coalition, Dax Fyre!"

That was his queue.

Ya know, for a man who'd fought countless wars, faced down Sith, hell, even been stabbed through the chest, nothing made him more nervous than what he was about to do right now. Women...now them were a truly terrifying enemy.

"Alright Dax...let's do this," he said to himself before running out on stage just as the song began to rise.

78ce3e3264ce143f2c6f05affbd67c77.jpg

"And he's true to his name, isn't he girls? Wooh, he's a hot one!"

Well, there sure as hell wasn't any going back now.

If there was going to be some form of debauchery happening anywhere, of course Token Waters was going to be there. The blonde had been working for BrightStar Entertainment off of Lianna for a number of years, with Marek, but lately things had been changing. Marek had become increasingly more… she didn’t know the word… concerned with his vices? And she had also been spending a lot of time with the Jedi, a favor to the main line of Starchasers and the ones that helped pull her from the dark spiral and found her to Dathomir. Some witches there, but still, the galaxy at large was a fun place.

With so many people around, the blonde had to remember just what it was like to deal with a large group like this. But it was for good, right? Charity? She could easily deal with that. She found herself having arrived in a teal dress that fit pretty snuggly, but the blonde was kind of always interested in making sure she looked nice. It was amazing how many conversations that eased when she came in looking… nice? Distracting? Either or.

Still, she was entering the Mr Heartbeat stage… room… thing and could already here some woman hooting and hollering. Was it that late already? Looking around, she saw the peacock blue haired woman shouting. Shaking her head, she picked up her drink from the bar and made her way down front. Sipping the overly fruity drink, the blonde figured she’d take a second or five to survey everyone first. Then outbid people. What was the current bid?

40,000!” Oh.

That high.

More men were joining the stage, which was somewhat comforting in the fact that he was not the only guy doing this. Smiling to the women who were cheering, he heard bids going on, which was surprising. Well more surprising was how quickly some of them were willing to pay for a date. He swore he had heard one woman bid something high, higher than he would have thought for one of the newcomers. Sighing, Yuroic realised he needed to give a show, demonstrate some charisma and show. Yuroic dropped down and started doing push-ups, looking at the audience, he gave a wink. "Need a strong man to look after you for the night, look no further ladies!"

Let a couple of the women touch his biceps, flexing his muscles for them. Reminding himself that it was for the children, a charity auction. That was his explanation to anyone he saw here. Listening to the beat, Yuroic started dancing showing his body off. Flexing his muscles, Yuroic danced around the stage. Smirking and giving a smouldering look to the audience as he did. Gyrating his hips slowing as he showed his body off for the ladies. "Enjoy the view ladies, takes a lot of work for muscles this hard." Winking to several individually.

unknown.png

Charisma.

They wanted charisma from Setter Ryburn.

There was a microphone passed to him, after [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] was done doing push ups. Setter grabbed it somewhat gingerly, glancing around the audience for a little while before speaking. He had a deep, gravelly voice. The kind that was perfect for radio, or whispering in your ears that he was going to kill you. Setter, compared to the other men on stage, looked the part of a genuine killer.

"I don't have washboard abs like these pansies-" He gestured to [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], [member="Dax Fyre"]. "I don't think I'm very charming- like that guy." He pointed at [member="Chance Bonaventure"]. "And neither am I an old silver fox like that guy." He pointed at @Gilamar Skiarata, who he did not know presently was a victim of a mild kidnapping.

"But I promise you, out of all these guys, I can fu-" The sound technician scrambled to cut him off for the precious seconds. "- and you won't be able to walk right for a week."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom