Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving towards Major Faction status

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Please don't hope for some major announcement - but rather some thoughts that were shared via PM and Skype over the last day or so that we need your feedback on.

I'm no fan of rules for rules sake, but guidelines I can live with.

So, if you have any suggestions, please post them below for review. As long as we're inclusive, good ideas always work. Any suggestion to make us more welcoming is never a a bad thing.

The things to bear in mind are:

1. Ensuring we have an identity that's different enough from other Factions

2. Ensuring we don't have an identity that stops us being Allies with our logical counterparts

3. Making sure we don't prohibit our members from being members of other Factions (and vice versa of course)

4. We have no desire to be rules guidelines heavy

So...feel free to make your thoughts known below...

tumblr_m2k9jkkcXK1qb1uce.gif

:)

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
The first suggestion that was supported 100% is that there is nothing worse than having 100 members of which only three post on a semi-regular basis.

So...

We would appreciate it if all members posted once to at least one Faction tagged thread per month. It's a little way to show you're still with us and want to be a part of the Sisterhood. If you don't - that's fine - no hard feelings but we'll take that as a vote that you don't want to be a part of the Faction.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
On the note of no longer sticking with Darth we have came up with a new title for us. The two titles come from the sith language and would separate us from the lame butt os.

New titles

Zeon → lady

Ari → lord

(Yes there is one for the males although we was going to secretly giggle about having everyone as Zeon )

Ok now that my modem is replaced we can end my internet insanity hopefully. *has a bat that's been used to punish the old modem for failing them for the last time* Well more a question but it might help too. if we continue to use the Sith rank structure shall we define how people raise up in them or we using the sith forum to do that? basically how tied still are we to that structure? I mostly ask cause if we wanna be distinctive our structure should in some way largor small show it I feel.

[member="Solan Charr"]

If you're interested there is an undertaking of a massive thread being planned. If you check the faction planning you can find the sign-ups for it there. On another note like the playby. I enjoyed stargate thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom