Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mothman Wants Threads

I am dying to start writing this character. Give me threads, please.

Some Plot Hooks:
  • Criminal Activity: At this point McGill is basically just a low-level thug looking for work. That said, he might have some connections he made in the past to various criminal elements, and would also be interested in building up some new connections.
  • Settling Old Scores: Given the type of person he is, I imagine McGill has pissed off plenty of people in his lifetime, including some who are more dangerous than others. If you want, your character could exact some kind of revenge on McGill or come to collect a reward for his capture/death. He's probably got several bounties on his head by now.
  • Setting Things On Fire: McGill's favorite type of crime is arson. Seriously, the dude is a pyromaniac. It's a problem. If you want something set on fire, or would be upset if he were to set your house set on fire, hit me up.
  • Post-Maw Stuff: McGill survived torture and brainwashing by the Maw, who conquered his homeworld and enslaved/attempted to eradicate his species. Now that the Maw have gone minor (and are presumably losing the power and influence they had over the galaxy) I'd like to explore the aftermath of their reign and the long-term effects it had on the people they subjugated.

In Umbris Potestas Est
I would like to offer you the greatest gift I can give now that the Maw is gone:

RLG47750_2-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom