Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mother's dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
kathy_ireland_jewelry_diamond_cross_973lar.jpg

http://www.harryritchies.com/kathy_ireland_jewelry_diamond_cross_pendant_973_prd1.htm Image source
Intent: To create a submission for Nickolas' Mother's necklace.
Development Thread: No (can do a Past RP if need be)
Manufacturer: Nick's Father
Model: Mother's Dream
Affiliation: Nickolas Imura
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Silver, Onyx.
Description: A necklace that had once belonged to Nick's mother. He had been given it before he was stuck in a cryochamber. He was allowed to keep the item as his captor did not see it being used as a weapon. It is a simple cross made of Silver, and Onxy that had come from one of the Volcanos on Kro Var's surface. It was forged by his father as a wedding gift along with her rings, which are missing IC wise to Nick.

This is the only possession that he has of his former life before being captured. During it's creation Thron, Nicks father, had used the force to increase the emotions of the wearer. Giving them a state of a Calm mind, and a loving heart when worn. And it always stays warm. Where as most other forms of jewelry become cold when not worn, this necklace is said to be warm as the fires that forged it. Symbolizing a Warm loving heart.
Classification: Necklace
Weight: 1 grams
Other Feature(s): Keeps Nick in a calm state, and is always warm to the touch.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Nickolas Imura"] - I was about to tell you I was archiving this as it didn't need a submission, but on second thought, I'm more than fine with people submitting little Force trinkets like this. Approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom