Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morje?

Are we going to organize a strike force to hit Morje this weekend? If so I would like to join the attacking forces, either in the role of commando squad leader or as an assassin. Alternately I could go an envoy to offer our protection against the evil Republic.
Any thoughts?

Asari Morin

A
What Apparatus said. I say it will be him and I go and propose a deal with the planet which they will of course reject. Then we turn the SNRP into murder party 5

Asari Morin

A
The SNRP actually starts at 6pm Eastern time, from there it will develop quickly but i cant really say what time exactly. SNRP's are meant to be fast paced and quick soooo

Since that roughly translates to 6 AM over here (I happen to reside currently in the Phillippines) that means I will probably be late in arriving. Still there should be more than enough carnage left over by the time I get there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom