Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More to the Pile [Training]

The small fruit crunched as the dull blade sliced through its flesh, the hand guiding it belonged to a pale-skinned, slender woman reclining in a chair within the palace on Bastion.

"Your Worship," an approaching guard announced his presence before kneeling before the Host Lord. "I brought him as you requested," the man's head turned back, looking towards the young Jedi who was captured only a few days earlier. How he spent his time on Bastion wasn't exactly comfortable, he'd have been confined to a small quarter located deep within the palace; it's doors guarded and his only contact with the servants who brought him food and other needs.

Anja responded with a silent nod, to which the guard stood and left the room--gesturing to Evan that he may enter.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
It had been a while since Evan had set foot before his "Master". He started to dislike referring to her as that title, for he had learned much more from others he had met in his travels that were not her. At this point, Evan only returned to her because there were secrets in the Dark Side he wished to learn through her.

Evan entered the room, dressed much like a wanderer rather than a jedi. He looked across the room at [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes," she nodded--rising from her seat.

At first her stride took her towards Evan, before her body pivoted and she went left, her hand stretched out and gestured for him to follow as she walked towards the balcony. A number of walkways extended across the various towers and buildings within the Palace. Several meters below were the great pathways which lead to anywhere anyone needed to go. For its massive size, it was still oddly quiet. There wasn't much life in the palace; mostly guards, but a lack of servants.

Turning back towards the Chiss, "you seem comfortable with your surroundings." [member="Evan Kenner"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan followed her, his eyes wandering across the landscape as they tread across the walkways. She was right, he did seem fascinated. "Bastion is a fascinating world. For it's size, it's quiet. I like it."
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Bastion was designed to be beautiful. The Empire had a way of being able to add taste to power, to make weapons of war and fortresses look like works of art. The level of detail they poured their efforts into was perhaps second-to-none and certainly had not left the minds of anyone who inhabits their former worlds.

Bastion itself was once their capital after Coruscant fell and became the most defensible world in the galaxy only a decade later under the Fel Dynasty.

Anja wondered how much he knew of such things. "It has its qualities, but I'm more interested in hearing how you've spent your time so far." She turned her head towards him.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom