Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More dueling (Adenn Gra'tua, Cale Gunderson)

Tatooine was a dreadful place, Sand was everywhere, but what made Adenn Gra'tua's job easier was the fact that there was a lot of bounties to be collected. Adenn's armor was covered by a poncho to protect it from a sandstorm that had been going on for an hour or so "after this bounty, I'm getting, off this planet" he said irately. Adenn was looking for a Jedi knight, the human that had tasked Adenn with the bounty had a grudge against the Jedi for some reason. He didn't care, he just wanted the credits "this kriffing sandstorm better stop soon" he grumbled. Adenn looked around to see if anyone was looking, no one was, then jet packed up to a rooftop "might as well wait it out" he said sitting down.

@[member="Cale Gunderson"]

Tatooine, he could've sworn he'd promised never to come back here, but here he was. The Sentinel had been poking his nose into Hutt business, and had disrupted a slave trade, which never went over all, especially with the slaver. So if a bounty hunter like @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] was on his tail, he wouldn't be shocked, but he was prepared.

The sandstorm had mostly disappeared and Adenn could now see a few meters in front of him "now to that bounty" he said hopping down from a roof. he took off his poncho and let it fall to the ground, the wind sweeping it away. The slaver who had tasked him with this mission had provided Adenn with a holo recording with the mans face, he checked it again and looked at the now present civilians not spotting the Jedi "I don't think he would have left the planet yet" he pushed through a small group of aliens "I don't think he could have left the planet yet" he said looking around. He attracted little to no attention here since there were lots of bounty hunters here. And this was the low end of the galaxy so no one could really do anything about it. Walking through the streets Adenn still couldn't find his target, he wasn't that surprised since the Jedi could have been hiding or inside somewhere else "if he left the planet then my employer will pay me to stay on this dreadful planet to protect him. More credits though"

@[member="Cale Gunderson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom