Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monro Beskar

[member="Mia Monroe"]
(this is before Brokellia, so I can help her out, join in if you wish)

Mia Monroe had post a request out for more Mandalorian Iron, she had droids that help make mines. Though her first job was to buy an area, that she could mine. She headed down to local land registry, to see what was on offer. The building was actually quite unassuming, especially considering it's responsibilities. It had duty keeping records of who owned what, and who was selling land on the whole of Concordia. She came in started looking at the data base of mines, available to buy. The holo computer took time to get through the various databases, like all government things the system was made full spec when it was commissioned, it got so delayed coming out it was not as good as should be, and then used for longer than it was designed for.

As orange image of planet moon came up, she then saw the spots that where mines for sale. The issue was some still housed death watch in, and they moved about so it was hard to pin them down to single area. It was case of pick the one you want, and take your chances. She decides to try a mine for sale in southern hemisphere of the planet, it was old mine. Though as always with these things the return was diminishing, but it had best chance that she could see of getting any out of.

She sent out a survey team to old mine she brought, whilst waiting for the report. She head back to serenno, she still was unsure if she was doing the right thing going back to the sith. Though she in the end she knew she would be, as it was like preordained, fate, she was unsure why but it felt right. Though she had not been paying, attention to mandalore new politics, as she thought he was busy killing the republic, something she approved off. She gathering droids forces, mining and loading droids, as well as her new droid tank. She also put out an advert looking for some mandalorains to act as security, in case death watch did show up. She started having them loaded, on her Equine freighters this would take most of the day. She was already musing over another droid delivery system, some type of assault landing craft.

After this was all done, she checked her inbox. The survey team had not replied yet, which was weird to say the least. She figured it may not be good news, so she upped the prices she was paying for the mercs. This was to attract more of them, as she did fear death watch was in the mine, or near it. She waited till she had atleast a company of them, as she wanted to make sure her new mine would be safe.

After a week of prep, she still not had the report on the mines conditions. She feared the worse, after all death watch did use the planet as a hide out. She set off with her ships to moon, and began to landed near her mine. Her droids came of first, and began to scout out the mine. After she got the all clear, her and her mercenaries began to pile out. She began a site investigation, as she need to know what happened to her survey team. She head down the mine, as droids where being unloaded. She head down, to see if there was any sign of her survey team, it did not take long for her to find them. They been killed, looked like the mine was raided a week ago by Death Watch. Their bodies have already started being eaten, and going rotten. She looked at her droids, and gave them an order Take the bodies outside, and get them into body bags and send them home as soon as possible. The droid replied Roger Roger. Then they began to pick them up and cart them up out of the mine, she was now wondering if they where still close by.

She ponder for awhile, as her mining droids began to go about there business of get beskar. She did not bring enough with her to attack and defend however, so against her better nature she chose to defend her mine for now. She would need more troops, to guard and do hunt and kill mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom