Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mohc Extractives - Phrik Prospecting Contracts Available

Mohc Extractives - Part of the Silk Family of Companies​

Specializing in rare minerals prospecting, Mohc Extractives mines and refines phrik from locations on Gromas 16, Val'hala, and Alderaan. Formerly a subsidiary of James Armor Company, Mohc was recently purchased and expanded by private investors and is now managed within the Silk family of companies. Mohc provides phrik solutions to governments and corporations throughout the galaxy.

For the adventurous, Mohc offers prospecting contracts for prime plots of surveyed mining land on Val'hala and Gromas 16. These contracts permit private citizens to rent or buy powerful Jo'henry-class Rare Materials Mining Vessels at a reduced rate, and to hold an exclusive claim on their chosen plot. The prospector takes home a full 50% of all phrikite ore found, and Mohc even offers tydirium smelting and casting services at a highly reduced rate, through partnership with Reardon Metalworks and the rest of the Silk family of companies. Take our best ships - find the ore - we'll make it into anything you want. 10,000 credit security deposit required.

Matreya

[member="Rave Merrill"]

"Madam Councilor, I wonder, may I claim your services? I wish to mine some Phrik ore on Val'hala, and rather then jump to it, I will follow legal means. Including legal mining equipment." Damien asked, "Maybe with a discount?" He ended it with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom