Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Moge [The Torturer's Apprentice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I am planning to turn this NPC into my player character, if or when Eryi dies. Moge is an apprentice in the art of torture; Eryi is too inexperienced to teach her anything else currently.]

Future Appearance
97e5056d-202b-4e6f-bd5b-28e746e8faf0_zpsykwsevqi.png

Art by Dawne from Harebrained Schemes - Shadowrun Dragonfall

Name: Moge - Torturer Apprentice
Loyalties: Eryi Mogeko
Role: Eryi's Adopted Daughter
Development Threads:
First Meeting: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61234-no-sacrifice-no-victory-os-dominion-of-fresia/?p=920045

Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Unaware Force Sensitive
Appearance: Since Moge was recently adopted by Eryi, she currently only wears the dress she was found in. It is still torn; covered in dirt and blood, but she has nothing else to wear. The child's eyes are a constant red, clashing with her pale skin and grey hair. Moge is a mere 53 inches tall, weighing slightly less than the average for her age and height. Currently all of Moge's limbs are intact, although, perhaps not for long under Eryi's care.
Personality: Moge is very quiet and talks through Eryi, saying very little even then. She's very violent, although she doesn't take pleasure inflicting pain, yet..
Weapon of Choice: Kitchen knives.
Wealth: None, provided for by Eryi.
Combat Function: While Moge is still growing up and learning how to fight she is Eryi's greatest liability. The girl avoids combat by remaining on her adoptive "carer's" vessel, or staying at home.
Skills: None
Notable Possessions: Two kitchen knives and a torn grey dress.
Other Notes: Little is known still about Moge; Eryi found her during a dominion and upon learning more about the child decided to adopt her, seeing a possible student of torture in the girl.

Lorelei Darke said:
Interesting!

Approved.
Just kidding.

Gonna need you to put in a credit line for the artwork.
[member="Eryi Mogeko"]
Ahh sorry I forgot, I did my best to research it and put in a credit line that's as close as I can get to the exact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom