Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modified sublight engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://www.rigsofrods.com/images/imported/2010/09/EngineTexture4-1.jpg
Intent: A stock 221 sublight engine modified for extra speed. Originally intended for stunts.
Development Thread: If needed, I'll start one (I need to figure out how/where to do this)
Manufacturer: Nubia Star Drives Inc., Stunt pilots
Model: J-type 221 Nubian
Affiliation: Stunt pilots
Modularity: A more powerful power coupling is swapped for the stock one, the engine is usually tuned up after
Production: Limited
Material: Stock engine, more powerful coupling
Description: This engine is usually self-modified for stunt work by the owner. It utilizes the increase in power from the swapped coupling (and usually a tune-up) to generate more thrust and thus, more speed.
Primary Source: N/A

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
Could you please elaborate more on the description of what this is, how it does what it does, etc? All I am really getting from this is that it is a somehow more powerful engine.

[member="Darth Vitium"]
While more powerful, it is more delicate. The main reason I created this is to try to create the modded technology for the starfighter described in my profile.

I intended to use this, once it was approved, as part of a starfighter. I just realized I should do a dev thread for the whole thing. Do as you see fit.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom