Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mjolnir Vs. (keep it ic)

Heyy,

decided to bring my own brand of whacky humor to this forum, I hope this is the place for fun posting games. :p

The title says it all, keep it IC and state what you would love to see the hammer of Thor aka [member="Xander Carrick"] whack. :D

I guess I will start this due to being the one that posted the topic.

Mjolnir Vs the Pimpadorkus.

@A Pimp Named Magoo

(sorry Mr Magoo, just thought it might be funny :D )

State who you think would win from the person above, and then post your own ic challenge for Thors Hammer, Mjolnir.

Have a blast!! :D

I would distract him with my "merchandise" and my offensively green Swaggin Wagon while I warmed up my pimpslappin hand. Then, I would use my pimp-jitsu to disarm the man before hittin him with a mighty pimp slap guided by the Pimp Lord himself.

Advantage: me

A Pimp Named Magoo said:
I would distract him with my "merchandise" and my offensively green Swaggin Wagon while I warmed up my pimpslappin hand. Then, I would use my pimp-jitsu to disarm the man before hittin him with a mighty pimp slap guided by the Pimp Lord himself.

Advantage: me
That only advantage might be your over inflated ego, wanna-be charm, and swag. :p
A Pimp Named Magoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom