Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mjelow there

Hello Hello new to the site, but month long lurker though and I have joined your fantastic site but I do not come empty handed for here is my Character's forum and I'd love any and all criticism regarding her as well as a big wave to you folks.

Thank you all Cx [member="Nyx"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Cygnus Zambrano"] it's my characters blood sword which incidentaly is called Ithrac

[member="Amanda Lori Ann"] Thank you, it's a bit hard to find a good picture of a horned woman though XÞ

I actually have a quick question how would I come by a ship of my own on the site?

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cygnus Zambrano"] [member="Chashmona"] [member="Pavor Clauditis"] [member="Amanda Lori Ann"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Well, first you would need to submit a ship design here.
And after that, I would suggest having a thread about you acquiring it; either buying or stealing it.
[member="Ithrac"]

[member=Ithrac]

Welcome to Chaos! Glad to see you step out of the shadows. :) I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay here. If you've got any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Will do [member="Corvus Raaf"] incidentally is there anything on my character sheet that might need fixing so that it would be in accordance to the rules of character creation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom