Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missions & Objectives

pddB0VY.png

// Establishing connection...
Encrypting...
Connected... //

"I'm Ghost--because I'll haunt you if anything goes fething wrong, understood? Yeah, I realise we're not exactly the Life Day choir but I suppose you'll just get used to it. Anyway: I'm the one you find when you need work, but that doesn't mean you're just here when you want to be."

Her breath turns to mist from the surrounding cold air. "Usually we contact you personally for big gigs but if you're ever in need of side work, then check my dossier. There you'll find bounties, courier work, and the occasional odd job. Sometimes I'll also list special objectives sent down from above. These will earn double courier credits if turned in as a group, we want you guys to work together not against each other."

She takes a step back, causing the viewscreen to distort her briefly before it regains focus. "No need to ask for my permission. Find a job you like, and turn it in when you're finished... Just make sure you don't draw any attention when you do, okay?" Ghost narrows her gaze, before she fades from sight and the dossier replaces her on the screen.

Missions:

Objectives:

OOC: This is currently a work-in-progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom