Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Board.

So, while initially mentioned in my lovely little FOSB blurb, and later picked up by several people, I figured that I might as well post what I had in mind here on the boards, so it doesn't get lost, or gods forbid, forgotten. :p

I was thinking that we could offer rewards for tasks being completed by FOSB agents or select KoR, ala personally designed pieces of gear, or upgrades to their current outfits, or perhaps even promotions. If we felt ambitious, we could have an OOC section saying fulfill X amount of "Missions" a month; you could get some rare, shiny item made by one of us with all the love and attention we could muster.

Without further ado, I'll leave you all with my rough idea. Feel free to add it to, make it yours, or even give it a thumbs up.

Mission: (Insert Mission Title Here.)
Issuing Branch: (Planetary Government, Sector Government, FOSB Actual, Various Military Branches, or even the Knights of Ren.)
Mission Briefing: (Insert Description and Flavour text.)
Reward(s): (Insert Incentive(s) Here.)

#FirstOrderQuestGivers

skin, bone, and arrogance
*places a glowing exclamation point over her head*

This looks really good. I'd prefer to limit it to people who know what they're doing at first -- the issuing of missions, that is -- until we have some examples to show what is good and what isn't good, if that makes sense.

Thoughts?

I'm down with that. I was thinking that Faction Staff would start issuing missions as required, then after we got a knack for it, we could slowly roll out perms for other high ranking members to issue whatever tasks they needed the FOSB/KoR to fulfill.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Qlbiw0k.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom