Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Fanon Planet Info?

Hellooo, hope this is the right section.

In the northern-most reaches of The Republic on the map, Thexoll is a fanon planet controlled by the Republic, and has been fairly dominioned. My concern is that I wanted to do a thread there, but it seems the article on Thexoll was deleted (reference first link) is there any way to recover it, or maybe it got moved and I couldn't find it?

Thanks.

[member="Faye Terrik"]

There was a crash a bit over a year ago, and some content was lost. Most of it got restored - maaaaan was that a busy week - but a few things fell through the cracks, and Thexoll was one of'em. I'd imagine you could resubmit it and do what you like with it, seeing as it's totally blank and the account that created it doesn't exist anymore.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

I have no real qualifications to write it up, unfortunately. It'd be a conflict of interest anyways for a Sith to try and write-up a Republic planet, which they had obtained. Truthfully, if someone went through the dominion thread, chances are the descriptions may help piece it together.

Was just wondering, though. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom