Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mischief Managed

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
On Commenor, or Kashyyyk... The Minister of Mischief must remain active lest she grow...

Bored.

And a bored girl with time and creativity would do no one any good. So it was fortunate that she had an entire new population to play with. Jedi no less! If you could prank a Jedi... well you certainly could get away with almost anyone. To that end, the fun had begun. A hunt for a few good laughs...

Though it was coming hard. As she walked through the temple grounds (her father was here, somewhere) she had a disheartening realization... So few people were around to play with, which meant few participants. And she got her favorite joy-buzzer too! It was disheartening, until she noticed someone in the temple she hadn't met yet, the perfect new friend. With a rather genuine smile, she hurried up to her and waved a little. She was donned in her favorite 'formal wear' , even though she didn't have a particular reason, which meant her joybuzzer was perfectly hidden in the dark glove on her right hand, her only hand.

"Hello! I'm Shoden Moz-Excron, what's your name?" A simple enough, honest greeting. Create an atmosphere of ease.

[member="Charlie Nooran"]

[SIZE=10pt]Charlie had covered one of her mangas with the cover of one of her text books. She joyfully read the slice of life story about a girl roughly her own age. Of course, there was a bit of romance, but it was mostly things that Charlie didn’t get to experience since she had duties and they were in a weird time. She continued to walk the halls of the temple looking as Jedi like as she possibly could. No one needed to know that she was reading a little teen romance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A hand tucked behind her back as the other held the book close to her face. One day she hoped to grow as tall as her Master, but Charlie knew that was probably impossible. Still one could dream and practice posture. She continued to walk becoming more and more engrossed in her book. Suddenly, she was stopped by someone new, someone in the brightest robes she had ever seen in her life. Blinking quickly, she moved the book from her face and tilted her head to the side with curiosity. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Compared to the other girl, Charlie wore cream colored robes that were mute just like the others. Seeing that she was staring a little too hard at the bright pink robes, Charlie regained her composure and smiled softly. The girl must be part of the refugees that seemed to have wandered to Kashyyyk and stayed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Hello Shoden. I’m Charlie.” Charlie paused and then tried her Master’s last name with hers. “Charlie Nooran.” The smile spread across her face, she felt like she had a real family here every time she spoke her name. “How are you?” [/SIZE]

[member="Shoden Moz"]

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Step one was now underway. The first rule of pranking a Forcie was to hide the intent, even from yourself. Conversation did that well, it focused the mind on something else, a base layer of defense. The end result was to hopefully make the handshake a natural consequence of interaction they wouldn't think much of. She knew dad let her get away with it from time to time, so to do it completely natural would take effort. "I'm doing well! Not quite used to so many Jedi yet but it's going well. Dad's in a meeting right now I think, so I'm just walking, trying to meet someone new."

Nooran.... "That's a really pretty name though. [member="Charlie Nooran"]. I like it. Not as much as Shoden Moz but.." She had a bit of a goofy grin on her face. ".. A pretty name all the same."

[SIZE=10pt]Charlie nodded listening to SHodan, the girl was slightly shorter and what seemed to be younger as well than her. It was a nice to see a fresh face around the Rest, especially one that Charlie was an elder to. Casually the girl put her hands behind her back and continued to nod. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“It is a pretty name, I’ve never met anyone named Shodan before. You’ll be the first and when I meet another I will speak greatly of how pretty it was because it belonged to you first.” Charlie was amused and blissfully aware of the prank the Minister of Mischief was plotting. Looking around, she realized they were in the middle of the hallway. Her stomach was starting to grumble, so Charlie continued to smile. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I was heading towards the Cafeteria, did you want to go with me? Get something to snack on? Today is sweet bread day - one of my favorite days.” [member="Shoden Moz"][/SIZE]

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
"As long as Dad's not cooking, I'm sure it'll be great!" Shots fired everyone. Shots fired. You could almost imagine the mock outrage her father would have in the distance. Regardless of theoretical protest, getting something to eat would probably be a smart idea, and so the somewhat younger girl nodded her head, the messy mane of red hair dancing wildly. "But yeah.. food sounds pretty good."

She moved slightly, so Charlie could take the lead, and hummed thoughtfully a moment. "You really think so? I mean, Shoden is a pretty great name but I'm not all that special for it. I'm just a little cripple, ya know?" She lifted up her stump and waved it slightly, making her point. Not that the smile left her face at all, if anything she was trying to poke fun at her own deficiencies. "So you wouldn't mind helping me if I have to carry a tray would you?"

[member="Charlie Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom