Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Minor Auction: A Private Collector's Backlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Lot H: 30 kg's Beskar, One ship of any make and model to be delivered by Damien, and 20 k creds, and ill even throw in a favor

Lot B: 1 Wanga-class cruiser 112k

Lot C: 1 Phoenix-class Star Destroyer 102k

Lot D: 1 Alchemist-class frigate 76,200 credits

Lot E: 1 Ravelin-class corvette 102k

LOT H: 90k, 2 MX-1 sniper rifles, and 3 Vhe'viin fighters.

Matreya

Daemos arched a brow and looked to his ally, "Care to allow an alchemist use of your forge every now and again?"

[member="Ordo"]

Lot B: 1 Wanga-class cruiser 112k

Lot C: 1 Phoenix-class Star Destroyer 102k

Lot D: 1 Alchemist-class frigate 76,200 credits

Lot E: 1 Ravelin-class corvette 102k

LOT H: 100k, 2 MX-1 sniper rifles, and 3 Vhe'viin fighters.

Ordo looked toward Daemon.

"If you're reasonable, ner vod. Then yes."

Matreya

"Very well. Please add my last bid, to my companion Ordo's." Damien said, and no longer seeing a reason to remain, spun on his heal to leave. He made sure to offer a salute to the man he sought to aid.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Agnusdei sat thoughtfully a moment or two. His bid, while substantial, would most likely fall short. This was due to many things, though chiefly among them was that fewer individuals were bidding on his item after the last bid before his. Inferring that the previous bid was, therefore, superior to his own, the Good Doctor opted to bid once more.

"Three personal favors and a weapon of choice of my own design. The weapon may be a literal tool or an indirect device or creature, it matters little to me."

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

on Lot H and L

Matreya

Lol its so wierd seeing [member="Matsu Ike"] betting on things I as a writer covet. But the two original owning those scrolls, both gave copies to others so its acceptable

Lot A: 1 Wanga-class cruiser - [member="Ashe the Reaper"]: 1 Esfandia-class, 9,000,000 credits
Lot B: 1 Wanga-class cruiser - @Ordo: 1 Kandosii-class, 1,000,000 credits
Lot C: 1 Phoenix-class Star Destroyer - [member="Aedan Miles"]: 1 Sith scroll, 1 Sar Agorn datacron, 4 Durindfire gems, 40,000 credits
Lot D: 1 Alchemist-class frigate - [member="Danger Arceneau"]: 77,200 credits
Lot E: 1 Ravelin-class corvette - @Ordo: 102,000 credits
Lot F: Captain Larraq’s car - @Mirshen: 2,000 credits and one Durindfire gem
Lot G: 10 roonstones - [member="Danger Arceneau"]: 1 rancor and 1 krayt dragon egg
Lot H: 1 fully functional alchemical forge - [member="Captain Larraq"]: 1 Neta'norac-class, 2 Tegaanalir-class, 5 HCA-Advanced, 1 HAS military shielding
Lot I: 6.67% of Tarascii Explosives (a BlasTech subsidiary) - [member="Noah Corek"]: 750,000 credits and the blueprints to the Hammerhead-class
Lot J: 15% of Praestigiae Shop (a small arms manufacturer) - [member="Ayden Cater"]: 1 custom Ro-class station
Lot K: 1 Cloak of Nuun (active camouflage biotech suit) - @Lucrezia: 51% of Wey'lan Dyu'tani, sample of the Ishimura bioship
Lot L: 1 Derriphan’s Eye - [member="Ayden Cater"]: One full Protectorate pardon
Lot M: 1 Ring of Aza’zoth - @Ordo: 12,000 credits and a Greater Krayt Dragon pearl
Lot N: 1 live young Leviathan of Corbos, length 15 metres - [member="Isley Verd"]: 1 Scion-class, Marvand, 1 Templar-class

Tell the Private Collector Ships and items will be sent to a high orbit over Contruum for neutrality purposes. A small Patrol Fleet will remain until pickup.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom