Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mind over matter.. (Training with Zaiden)

Matreya

(You dismissed the man, but you didn't get his deepest secret. You just soothed him and told him to go lmfao. Kinda invited him over for no reason then lmao @[member="Haven Pryde"])

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
As he turned to go she smirked and waved her hand in front of him and asked her question You don't want to leave just yet he repeated what she said and then she adjusted herself once more as he turned to face her again, with her hands folded seductively across her chest she smiled at him and then regarded his with a teasing posture.

Why do you look so down, you're such a sweet face... but you look so, sour... she allowed her words to tease his mind.

Matreya

The young man looked up in a slightly surprised form, "My father died recently..." This was clearly the cause of his issues, as he could not lie at this point, not with Haven so deeply rooted into the boys mind. But why it was bothering him this bad was the next step, soon she would reveal his deepest secret and that would be quite the feat.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She listened as he revealed his fathers death and then adopted a more concerned look I'm sorry to hear that she said with a compassionate tone

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

He began to shake gently, the emotions inside him welling up like a oceanic tide, "I-I-it was m-m-my fault! I di-di-dn't know he'd really do it!" The boy wailed.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at the boy as she ran her hand down her arm gently caressing her skin I'm sure it wasn't your fault she teased while seeming compassionate.

Matreya

Zaiden sighed, and snapped the boys neck as he also launched him into the sky and far away from them. His fun at the boys expense was over. Next she would face someone of more skill, spotting a moderate aged woman with long flowing blonde hair nearby Zaiden gestures. The point would be simple. Make her come to them. A healthy adult would be a real challenge.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven seen the woman in the distance and knew this one would be very challenging since a woman never has any real power over another woman and finds she is not liking this simpe yet difficult task yet she knows she must make the woman approach so as she stood here she focused her mind and sent a message to the woman's mind that would make her, if she were to become influenced, approach the pair. Haven was a powerful mentalist so she knew she could do it.

Matreya

Zaiden watched with intrigue as at first the woman continued on her path, ignoring the duo. But the nearer she got it became clear, she was heading their way. Soon enough she stood before them and Zaiden smiled, she wasn't overtly beautiful. No, her most gorgeous feature was her lightheadedness.

Make her kill herself. I recommend weaving inside of her like before with the young boy. Talk, laugh and joke. When it's time you'll know, and you can continue. He sent his apprentice the message, so as not to scare the girl.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Matreya

The woman arched a brow, "Gorgeous? No no. Nothing like that. Sometimes pretty, but no. You're gorgeous! I mean look at you!"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom