Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Milkor Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meta

T
JX1yDl.jpg

Intent: The intention of this weapon is for the personal use of the Character known as "The Meta", and other possible comrades.
Manufacturer: Baktoid Industries
Model: Type-25 Grenade Launcher
Affiliation: The Meta
Modularity: Yes:
  • Vibration generator for the blade may be added.
  • The blade itself can be removed. The blade removed shaves off 30 kilograms.
  • A more dangerous upgrade but at times preferable, an emitter can be fitted to project a temporary blade of plasma. This though decreases power significantly, and could be turned against the user if exploited in close combat. This shaves off about 5 kilograms, due to the need of installing a sufficient power cell separately for the blade, and the emitters themselves.
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel frame, Ultrachrome blade (optional)
Description: This dangerous equipment can be exceedingly deadly in the wrong hands, or the right ones perhaps. The heavy weapon is in two parts: the first being the obvious grenade launcher, consisting or most of the actual weapon; and the other part would be it's ultrachrome blade. The long blade is very finely sharpened and is good for stronger soldiers who can heft a blade at his enemy. To increase the probability of damage, it can be fitted with a vibration generator.

Strengths: Far explosive range with a high ammunition capacity, and an optional blade for damaging melee.

Weaknesses: Ridiculously heavy, slow swing speed in the melee. Not very durable if put threw abuse. Energy consumer, and is vulnerable to E.M.P. and most electrical attacks.

Classification: Grenade Launcher
Size: Two handed, held at the waist due to heaviness
Length: 180 centimeters
Weight: 80 kilograms (Heavier than some of the heaviest guns to ensure that only the Meta can use it to its full effectiveness, or those of equivalent strength)
Ammunition Type: Grenades
Ammunition Capacity: 12
Fire Rate: Semi-Automatic
Effective Range: 150 meters
Maximum Range: 250 meters

Blade Variations:

Classification: Blade/sword
Size: Mounted to the gun
Length: 1 meter
Weight: 30 kilograms
Other Features: It can come in two variations with one possible attachment:

1.) Ultrachrome blade that is resistant to lightsabers, and can be fitted with an ultrasonic vibration generator to turn the ordinary blade into an even deadly vibroblade. Cannot cut through most metals, as it is more of a slashing tool, and its only intent is anti-personal.

2.) The plasma emitter creates a high energy stream of plasma that can cut (much like a fusioncutter) through many materials such as dense metals, duraplast, and other reinforced metals. It cannot however block a lightsaber, and it only lasts a few short seconds before needing to cool until ready for use several seconds later. In essence, it is an overpowered fusion cutter, modified to generate a deadly stream effective against droids, doors, and machines of most kinds. It does though have a significant anti-personal role as well; in addition, power settings may be altered, and the emitter can actually be removed (after a bit of tweaking) to be used as an actual fusioncutter if the need arises for dexterity.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Boom.
  • I need complete specs for the plasma blade attachment. Double space and grab the melee weapon template.
  • Private is not a Production Type. This is about numbers and scale. Thus, how many are you making? Unique, Minor, or Mass. Pick Unique.
  • 2 meters of metal, does not equal 20 kg. 40 kg minimum. This thing is as heavy as a man.
  • Ammunition Capacity is the Clip Size. IE: 6.
  • Fire Rate is: Semi Automatic.
  • Effective Range, is too far for a lobbed aerial projectile against nature's resistance. 250 meters is probably max here.

No. Guy's. This is Star Wars, not Halo. If you want to RP with Halo tech then find a Halo RP board. There is a standing rule among staff that when certain tech doesn't fit in the Star Wars Universe(IE Mechs, This kind of stuff, etc...) It gets denied. This falls in that sector.

The Meta

T
Thank you for the consideration, but that was not MY intention in doing this. I was attempting to use in universe tech, and have the looks of the weapon from Halo. In my opinion (and this obviously differs from staff) its okay as long as it can mesh well enough to be considered star wars. That is why we have reviewers to help us edit it until that pivotal point in Factory creation where it CAN be accepted. I'm not going to take simply because there is a gun from another genre that it took inspiration (and looks) from as a reason for it being denied.

Regardless, I respect all input granted to me through staff and will gladly edit to your liking. Everything else mentioned before the thread was locked I am currently rectifying and searching for ways to differentiate even more from what you percieve as an invasion of another (slightly) similar genre. the Intention here was not to undermine Star Wars but like all creations here, to add to it. Anyway, I'll stop ranting as it is useless and go forth with me editing. WIP title is now going up.

The Meta

T
Other than the Role play sample, what is keeping this one back? I honestly don't know what else to edit to deviate away from why it was denied last time. If all it is, is the picture just say so and it can be taken down, and replaced or have no picture all together. Thank you.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I'm not wild about anime weapons, but that particular one wouldn't warrant a second glance in a Mos Eisley cantina. Approved. Abuse this monster and suffer. I will legit find this thread again, change it to 'Denied', and shelve the file.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom