Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midnight Blood Moon hunt

811490-bigthumbnail.jpg
Voss​
Crystal Cave​
Nightmare land​

After she was all healed up but she was [member="Uther Weiss"] mercy or was it the other way around. As she saw it they both needed something to father their training. In a way for what he did with the healing of finishing her up. Finding herself seeing him more of a mystery. So anyone that knew Shalla wasn't the one of the normal Asian/Zeltron after what seem a while. After her own sister had her fill of him. After all she wasn't trying to embrace her Zeltron wild side as her sister Shiva did all the time.

Being more of one to figure ones out or was it to figure out herself along the way. True it wasn't like they both wasn't sleeping in their Master bed to keep him warm on these night. Not tonight would this be happening. No it had been a few day ago about seeking out someone to go into the Nightmare Land to the Caves to get herself a crystal to create her first saber.

"I'm so glad you have decide to come with me, I didn't want to come alone.", as she smile at him. Finishing up what one could call a edible meal. As the smoke came into her own nastrials. "True me, I will not be put out if you tell me how much this food sucks.", as she turn her head towards what could only be howling creature.

After their initial meeting at the healer's temple, Uther had let it slip that he was looking to build another lightsaber, so Shalla had invited him to join her in some crystal hunting. He agreed, initially thinking that it was just going to be a nice little activity to retrieve some crystal shards. Later he would find out how wrong he really was when she told him that their destination was in the Nightmare Lands. He didn't know anything about these Nightmare Lands, but they didn't sound good at all. He got a lot of negative vibes, just sitting out at the edge of the place.

As Shalla wolfed down her meal, he gave his Estoc and pair of blaster pistols yet another check. He wanted to make absolutely sure that his gear was in order before they embarked on journey to the cave.

"Yeah, I can see why. What should we expect in there?"

[member="Shalla Horizonis"]

Finding herself putting down her now finish plate. Going around to where he was sitting. Laying a hand upon his shoulder as she just stayed standing. After all they should always be ready. After all she been out here long ago for her first time. Only to find herself not able to find her right crystal this time would be different. "We be okay not like there is creatures that have the darkness inside of them can do many bad things to you.", as she had to just smirk about this.

Letting herself sit down by him knowing that the moon wold be raising up over the tree top. As it started to take on a glow of red. "Looks like we get a Blood moon tonight. " as she couldn't help herself but to go closer to him. Looking at the tent that was set up. "I don't know about you but I'll like to be saver in there then out here in the open.", after all she didn't really want to draw attention.

[member="Uther Weiss"]

As if things couldn't get any spookier, the entire scene became drowned in red as the moon rose. A "Blood Moon" as Shalla called it. He really wished she had picked a better time to come out here.

Shalla was a very physical person like her sister, but her touch didn't didn't immediately want to make him puke. There was an unsettling quality about her sister that she didn't seem to share. In this situation, he even found her touch comforting, but he reminded himself to guard himself against the influence of her pheromones. This wasn't a good spot to lose his bearing.

"I don't think a little old tent would stop anything from approaching us, but it is chilly out here. We can hole up inside until we're ready." Between his augmented senses, bioscanner, and the the Force, he doubted that anything could get close enough to harm them without some fair warning.

Nodding her hand slowly before she took her hand away from his shoulder. "yea but there is always these little buggers.", as she walked back over to her pack. Fishing inside pulling out 6 little disk like gadgets. Walking around the area around their camp putting them out a ways to give them some warning. Walking back up to Uther was standing. Looking at that look he was giving her. "What this isn't the first time I came out here..", sitting back down by the fire to look into the fire. "I was to get a crystal before but no I had to play babysitter to my sweet dear Sister. Looking up at him to get the feeling he didn't care very much for her. Either she should she be like him wanting nothing to do with her and all the stuff that Shiva put her through. In the end she had made a promise to their parents she would always watch out for her.

"Look can we change the subject before I get will you know.", as she looked up at the blood moon. "Do you know that all the sithspawns that came out to play in this kind of moon." , a she like the fire lick at her fingers. As if something deep inside of her was calling to the moon it self only to find her own soft eyes looking at his again.

[member="Uther Weiss"]

He was seriously starting to consider calling off their crystal hunt. He could deal with spooky, but it was a whole other thing if Sithspawn were being triggered by this strange moonlight. Technically, he was a Sithspawn, partially possessed by the spirit of a Sith Lord. What effect would it have upon him?

"No, why don't you talk about you and your sister? What happened last time you were out here?" While he didn't care for Shiva, it was better talking about her than the Sithspawn. Plus, it could shed some light on why they acted the way they did. As soon as he had began to associate with Shalla, he began hearing rumors about certain activities.

Last time he wanted to talk about something she wants to forget. Finding herself look at him for some time. Hearing the crackling of the wood burning. Looking back in the fire as if she was trying to avoid his question. "It was a mistake is all their was a big group mostly male.", as she look at him but it wasn't the hunger that Shiva had in her own eyes. "You see she one to not care about anyone but herself. ", before this she just wished her parents had made it they had't been sold to the highest bidder.

"I made a choice that was to take my sister back to the temple so not to have to keep an eye out of her. What she did to you back at the healer temple is just the tip of it all she done on this trip.", as she just made her own sigh picking up a stick laying near by as she started to poke the fire hard.

"Look I understand if you don't want to contuie with me to the cave but this is something I need to do if not for the sack of fathering my skills but for personal reason.", how could she make this one to understand. That she need this time to be away from her sister and even her Master to be able to know who she was becoming in the force.

"Do you every feel like you have something burning and wanting to eat at you from the inside out."[member="Uther Weiss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom