Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"MidKnight" on Naboo

Naboo lake country

It was just before midnight on Naboo when WyldeStyle landed on the planet carrying the Jedi Knight Ryker Tal'verda and his date...... The lovely Twi'lek Master [member="stardust"] . He'd one the chance to take her on a date during one of the Arceneau Trade auctions and he planned to make it a date she'd not soon forget.

He'd chosen the lake country on Naboo for several reasons....Its natural beauty being at the top of the list of reasons. Another reason being that the local Gungans were celebrating one of their many holidays and he planned on taking her to see it after their dinner.

From within the cockpit he lowered the boarding ramp and powered down the engines before standing and making his way to the guest quarters he'd set up for her during their trip to the planet. Upon arriving at the door to her quarters he felt a tensing in his stomach.....Was he nervous? He was a Jedi, He was a warrior and yet as he stood outside her door poised to knock he felt nervous....no fear, for the first time since he became a Jedi he felt fear. It was not a fear like that of a warrior in battle but a fear as if he would only muck this up, And seeing as he'd never been on a date....Or even kissed a female it was a logical fear in his mind. But a fear that he would easily push into the back of his mind as he knocked loudly upon the Durasteel door and spoke.

Master, We've arrived on Naboo"

Stardust sat in her quarters and meditated on the force, true she had volunteered as a fun raiser and just why the hell not however she'd not counted on anyone actually bidding

So here she was in this ship with a not bad looking torgruta going on a date on naboo...hey at least it was naboo"

She stood hearing his knock and felt his fear and him call her master, she chuckled and opned the door"ready when you are
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

[member="stardust"]

He'd chosen not to wear armor or robes, Instead he was clad in tarentatek leather trousers kept neatly bloused around beskar plated leather boots with a silken white tunic. His lightsabers however stayed tucked into the waistband of his pants on the small of his back, Which was covered by the tarentatek leather duster that adorned him.

Stardust however was a site of unsurpassed beauty causing the young Knight to stand staring, Mouth agape, For a moment before finally coming back to his senses with a shake of his montril covered head.... "You look amazing Master... I'm sorry for staring"

Stardust looked down at the man with a smile,indeed he was very handsome looking and no doubt was dressed to impress

Stardust herself was in a red satin dress that was a v neck which gave a nice eye view of her ample bosom, the dress was about two inches above the knee but still very modest, the back was open to about the middle so her lush green skin could be seen

hahaha I'd say the same for you, And drop the master we are not it training just a date....and its OK I take that as a compliment

[member="stardust"]

He just couldn't get over how gorgeous she was as he extended his arm to her like a gentleman. His mother would be proud of him for remembering such etiquette. His smile grew as he waited for her to take his arm....This was going to be an amazing night for them both. When she told him not to call her Master for the night he had nodded respectfully and gave her a playful wink..... As you wish Stardust

[member="stardust"]

With her arm in his he lead the way off the ship and towards the nearby town where they were to have dinner. The night air was warm and held a sweet smell as they walked and talked..... So what made you place yourself in the auction Stardust?

She looked forward and kept beside him as she smiled inhaling the air...ahhhh even if she grew up here she never got used to it... always was refreshing"eh I did it for the frak of it..didn't think anyone would even bid to be honest....good to see it wasn't a hutt though"she said with a chuckle

[member="stardust"]

He couldn't help but chuckle as she answered him. True he was no Hutt and couldn't imagine what it'd be like to be one. He was happy though that she'd entered and even happier that he'd won. His tone showed that as he spoke..... "Well I'm glad I'm no Hutt and I'm happy your here.... But what's wrong with a date with a Hutt?"

[member="stardust"]

"That's understandable, And from what I've seen Hutts have a thing for beautiful Twi'leks" He despised slavery and all who condoned it.... And especially those who made their money collecting such slaves. It was wrong and immoral and one thing he planned on ending if he could. But not tonight, Tonight was for Stardust and he wanted it to be perfect.

[member="stardust"]

They finally arrived at the Gungan village, The feast was set out before them with food from across the galaxy, The music played loudly in the background as gungans and Naboo danced to the seductive beats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom