Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micah's Marrow & Illskin's Alchemy and Jal Shey Imbuement Shop!

1300x570_17887_Shop_2d_fantasy_shop_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Classification: Artifacts & Supplies Shop

Location: Marrow & Illskin's have several shops in key locations throughout the galaxy to help distribute rare and questionable items without drawing too much attention. The shops are often found in hidden away areas not immediately apparent to the casual passerby. In many cases one must actually be given the location of the shop to find it by someone who has already been there. It goes without saying that its clientele are discreet members of society that do not give the information out to just anyone, being that the shop is closely linked to the Black Market and other unmentionables.
  • Coruscant - Undercity, accessed only by the labyrinth of sewers.
  • Roon - Dark side of the planet, outskirts of a plains city. Appears as a derelict and abandoned building on the outside.
  • Annaj - House-on-stilts in the middle of a swamp. Inaccessible by transport (cannot land small ships due to tree cover, terrain too unstable for land transports) and must be found on foot.
  • Mandalore - Found deep within a barren and abandoned beskar mine.
  • Fondor - Oridin City, access granted only to those who have been given a Token by a previous patron through a cafe called "Marrip & Ilsa's Tea Room."
  • Varunda IX - New Habat, fronts as a shop for fine wooden furniture "Mill & Inkan." A password will gain you access to the lower level shop.

Affiliation: Great Leap Forward Inc

Description: Each shop maintains a fairly identical layout - rank with the dark, morbid, and gloomy. They tend to be cramped and packed full of items such as artifacts, relics, and other questionable curios. Most shops double as the shopkeeper's home, so there are typically more levels devoted to their living space.

There consists four areas to a shop:

• Main Shop - where the shelves are piled with oddities and artifacts, the aisles are narrow and often filled with unintentional traps of things hanging in the way or sticking out. Often there is a layer of dust settled on must surfaces.
  • Armory - a small side room with aged display cases baring weapons of various alchemical properties and varying stages of ill repute.
  • Apothecary - a sectioned corner devoted to the ingredients and tools required for alchemy and sorcery.
  • Archives - a room of tall, dusty stacks at the back of the main shop filled with old books, tomes, scrolls. The lucky shopper might find a holocron or datacron or two, though the value of the contents can vary substantially.
There is only one shopkeeper to each location. They don't talk much and are generally unfriendly to deal with. They don't get personal or chit-chat and they don't like windowshoppers. Prying questions about the shop, the origins of its items, or anything of the nature will earn a customer an unceremonious trip to the exit. General rule of thumb when shopping at Marrow & Illskin's: no names, no questions, no bartering.

History: Marrow & Illskin shops are, despite their appearance, fairly new given the age of the places they reside. Their locations were carefully selected for being isolated from the main part of society where they could operate without the prying eyes of local governments and people. Maintained in secret by Great Leap Forward Inc, the shops are filled with the product and processes of GLF's Master Alchemists as well as the elementary necessities for any aspiring Alchemist or Sorcerer. Items found within Marrow & Illskin's are typically of ill repute and dark origins, though not all the time. They don't carry everything but seem to have access to some of the more rare and high-value items that can be difficult to find otherwise such as terentatek leather or holocrons. Requests for these items can be made but there are no promises that they can or will be fulfilled.

Links:

I generally work within and craft items through my uncle [member="Dissero"] 's shop (I'm sure there is a secret alias for it!) and I am Alchemy Akure Certified Dorn in inorganic items.

I don't mind crafting things, and prefer to do dev threads through character development. The available items are down below, and if you want one, just simply request it.

I don't mind a few credits or the barter system!
Available Items
Armortech

Armstech

(Limited PC's and Requires Request.)​
(Limited PC's and Requires Request.)​
Artifacts

Miscellaneous

Trinkets
(Limited)​

Examples of Work

[member="Micah Talith"] - I think once Julius is ready, we might have some talking to do... I'll need a nice set of armor and wouldn't mind getting to know a suitable craftsman to rely on. What swordsman doesn't take care of and befriend the local bladesmith anyway, so to speak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom