Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal Man Industrialized (MMI)-A Justice Shipping Subsidiary

METAL MAN INDUSTRIALIZED
MMI
commission__kinyen_strider_group_by_jedi_art_trick-d7fwlmi.jpg
MAKING THE BEST FOR THE BEST
Every pilot is only as good as his astromech droid. That is a fact known across the galaxy by many. Here at MMI we are focused on giving the best to they best for the best. We offer the widest selection of astromech droids across the galaxy, bar none. Some have undergone refubishing, with broken parts replaced and memory wipes. We are committed to making your flight experience the best it can be.

We focus here on astromech droids, however, we as well are intent on bringing you some of the best protocol droids the galaxy has to offer; along with repair and medical droids.

ORIGINAL CREATIONS OF MMI

k1-SERIES DROID
Designed with the personality of the beloved senator [member="Lady Kay"] in them, these droids are the future of Astomechs. It is an instant classic that you will not regret!
K2-SERIES DROID
After the Love of the K1 Unit took off with extreme success, James commissioned the making of a better version that better fit the needs of the consumer. With the massive use of the K1 as a pilot unit, the K2 was created with advanced piloting skills and minored on its other skills such as computer use and mechanics. A better version of the best droid--what more could you ask for?

Y1-SERIES DROID
Ever wondered what would happen if you gave a toddler's creativity, wonder, and imagination? Then look no further! The Y1-Series is the next generation in Utility droids that is able to master either mechanics or computer abilities, whichever you prefer--or it could be able to be proficient in both. This is a droid that will be endlessly useful--or at least endlessly fun.

AS-U MK 1
The first in the line of anti-slicing droids! One of these will be good enough to keep the average hacker out of your systems, pair them up or get them working in teams and imagine how safe and secure your data will be. Ten times better than your average firewall. Comes in military grade and private grade for buyers!

JW REPAIR DROID
Made with the personality of none other than the loveable [member="Jagen Wren"] himself, this droid is not only one of the best on the market for repair, this droid is able to work out to repair most weapons, engines, and ships. However, keep it away from alcohol, it likes to toss itself into vats of these for some reason. And has a strange love of David Tennant gifs......

APM-06 MINING DROID
Tired of mining all that beskar, cortosis, phrik, stygum, durasteel, and quadranium steel yourself? Then the APM-06 is the unit for you. These droids work best in teams, with a supervisor, making mining and dev threads so much easier. Just send them to work and break up any fights, watch them work and ta-da, mining threads just became so much easier!

BB-UNIT ASTROMECH DROIDS

These spunky droids have more tools than you knew existed. They can handle almost any terrain and are high versatile.
BB-Unit

Classic Units

Everyone loves an old school Astromech droid, don't they? These units have seen hundreds of years, some even thousands. Here at MMI we have searched for them across the galaxy, refurbished them, and given you these droids for your use and enjoyment.

D-SERIES ASTROMECHS

D3-S5 Astromech Droids
D4-V3 Astromech Droid
D5-2D Astromech Droid
D6-S7 Astromech Droids
D7-Series Astromech Droids

M-SERIES ASTROMECHS

MT-4T Astromech Droid
M4-1S Astromech Droid
M4-T3 Astromech Droids

VARIOUS ASTROMECHS

W4-K2 Astromech Droid
T7-Series Astromech Droid
Y7-01 Astromech Droid
E2-M3 Astromech Droids
C1-Series Astromech Droids
S19-Series Astromech Droid

UTILITY DROIDS
A classic, and for most a must-have! These droids come from an age where mechanic, computer programer-and flight buddy were all rolled into one metal package. These re-fitted and re-tooled droids are here for those who like a little classic flair and a versatile droid.

T1-Series Utility Droids
T3-Series Utility Droids
3C-Series Utility Droids
IT-Series Utility Droid

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

No, we refurbish non-combat droids including but not limited to astromech droids, as stated in the opening paragraph:

James Justice said:
Some have undergone refubishing, with broken parts replaced and memory wipes. We are committed to making your flight experience the best it can be.

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Its just a droid shop, that as stated in the opening statement "refubishes droids."

Honestly I just opened this because no one sells astromech droids. 1 million and 1 combat droids, no astromechs. If you would like, I will remove the R-series droids, however, its just a shop, as stated, we do not re-produce any of them, just pick them off backwater worlds and junk yards and fix them up.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hmmm....add some blue in there like my hair irl ;) One of my brothers pointed it out to me that I have R2 shades of blue in there and asked me if I did that on purpose as R2 is my favourite character ...lol

[member="James Justice"]

[member="James Justice"]

Yeah I would like to order one of your daughters.... Wait that is next weeks order......

Okay seriously, can I order a k1 seires droid in the shade of gray and dark blue? Needs me a pilot for my new (okay used) ship.

[member=James Justice]

I.... I want to crew my whole ship with them.... o.o

But seriously, I want a BB. White and Black if possible!

And want isn't a strong enough word for my need of a k1 model.

=^.^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom