Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sopher Jakobs said:
Much funny. Such betray. I will kill you. @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]
@[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

Correction: Darth Iscariot. Remember, Jedi don't know that it's Darc. It's important that I stress that point.

Special Note: This includes Sith as well. If whispers are spread about Darth Iscariot's return they will only see Darth Iscariot. Not Darc. In character, the board was never given any information of this history he has, until now. Sith that will cross paths with him will be introduced to a completely new entity. So if anyone mentions in their role plays and points out that he is Darc will be dismissed of the assumption because it wouldn't make sense. His playby will be masked most of the time but if he was ever to remove the mask, his form will be shaped due to shape shifting to keep his anonymous identity.

In reference to this post:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21852-message-to-the-republic/#entry281120

Special Note: This includes Sith as well. If whispers are spread about Darth Iscariot's return they will only see Darth Iscariot. Not Darc. In character, the board was never given any information of this history he has, until now. Sith that will cross paths with him will be introduced to a completely new entity. So if anyone mentions in their role plays and points out that he is Darc will be dismissed of the assumption because it wouldn't make sense. His playby will be masked most of the time but if he was ever to remove the mask, his form will be changed due to shape shifting to keep his anonymous identity.

I know many of you have a disliking of me for whatever the reason is, which is fine. It doesn't matter to me. What I do ask is though not let your out of character thoughts affect your in character writing. It wouldn't make since to automatically say, "Oh, I hate this guy because bla bla bla." Nothing Darth Iscariot has done has affected you because he was technically never there. As I said before, I will dismiss it if I see it. This character will be seen as someone new emerging from the shadows.

As for the concerns of 'legendary'. I'm using it as a blanket term for his age and existence in Sith non-canon history. It doesn't mean he can blow planets up with one finger. So relax.

You make a valid point, but did he mention specifically Darth Iscariot of the Sith Council? Also Master Judas Escariot, that name specifically won't be mentioned either. Just 'Darth Iscariot'.

Kathryn Dae

K
Iscariot and escariot are practically the same name, especially when spoken. Vilox can easily put two and two together, and know exactly who you are straight off the bat.

You're forgetting Judas... That I let you infiltrate and continue your work in the Republic because it was beneficial... I could have grassed you up to the Jedi and you would have been decimated because not even your exceptional dodging skills could stop the Jedi Order from stomping on you; and now you've started this Sith Council?

Let's not play games here Judas... I want something from you soon or this game is up.

Vilox Pazela said:
You're forgetting Judas... That I let you infiltrate and continue your work in the Republic because it was beneficial... I could have grassed you up to the Jedi and you would have been decimated because not even your exceptional dodging skills could stop the Jedi Order from stomping on you; and now you've started this Sith Council?

Let's not play games here Judas... I want something from you soon or this game is up.
Infiltrate? I didn't do anything to the Republic to hurt them. On the contrary, I took part and helped them where they needed me. I was happy there and liked them. Maybe even made a few friends. Plus, you were angry with me most of the time because I never shared anything with you at all. I think this is what you are surfacing this from. I am sorry I couldn't keep you in the loop of things but I couldn't trust anyone at the time. Even you. A lot was happening on the board and I didn't want to be a part of it. Being in the Republic was a place I could be away from that. So don't make it seem like it was your idea you sent me to the Republic and there's some type of conspiracy going on. There isn't one. You want something from me? I have nothing to give really. If it's another request to have me put you in the loop of things then you are going around about it the wrong way. Voicing a threat only makes me want to trust you less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom