Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merr-Sonn Munitions Incorporated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]Merr-Sonn Munitions Incorporated

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]Tracyn (Mandalore system)

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Coruscant, Traycyn[/SIZE]
Operations[SIZE=10.5pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Merr-Sonn has touched their customers throughout the galaxy. They make anything from the standard holdout blaster pistols, to your Z-6 rotary cannon. (essentially a [/SIZE]chain gun[SIZE=10.5pt] that can be mounted on a turret or held below the waist and fired.) They also produce rockets, detonite tape(for rapid entry), and many different types of grenades. one of the things they are known for is their jetpacks. They are one of the only producers in the current galaxy that produces jetpacks with a rocket mount for explosive anti vehicle rockets. they also manufacture augments for starcraft, such as targeting systems, different types of cannons, and blasters, as well as different types of missiles, which have an ever growing array of effects.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Verd Skirata Took ownership of Merr-Sonn only after finding an abandoned factory on Tracyn. This facility had a great deal of equipment blueprints, and machinery designed to make the Items. It took approximately 93 million dollars to get the factory somewhat operational, but after establishing the company's market, he hopes to improve the factory to its full operational status. he did manage to get half of the total machinery in the Buildings to work allowing him to start creating most of the products there were Blueprints for. Taking advantage of Tracyn's natural volcanic heat, he managed to make a power source that will provide a stable energy flow to the restored Factory.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: 2 as [/SIZE]Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. was one of the three top weapons manufacturers in the galaxy during the time of the New Republic, the Immense network they had set up, reached across the entire galaxy. Which shows clearly in the fact that their total revenue income was slightly lower than their rival company, Blastech.
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]:[/SIZE]Merr-Sonn has been in existence for thousands of years and first began its rise to power during the Great Sith War and the Mandalorian Wars. In these wars, Merr-Sonn marked the start of an alliance with the Mandalorians, by supplying them with weapons at a decent rate. Merr-Sonn did well again during the Clone Wars, providing weapons and equipment to the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Galactic Republic. Though the company was neutral during the Galactic Civil War,mainly because its holdings were very widely spread out, it remained highly autonomous during the New Republic era. Merr-Sonn is a very popular company, and will sell to anyone in the galaxy, with little to no prejudice on the market. Merr-Sonn can and will accept private manufacturing requests for weapons and augments for starships, as long as they get to keep the rights to make such a product for themselves. Though they will sell their products to anyone, they do play favorites when it comes to supporting factions, and often have special deals when dealing with the Mandalorians, The Galactic Republic, and the Rebel Alliance.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: if and when someone wants them they are here[/SIZE]
Merr-Sonn Mil/Sci
Merr-Sonn Industrial Equipment
MerrWeapons
CANNON COMPANY
Primary Source: Link [SIZE=12.222222328186px]here[/SIZE]

[member="Verd Skirata"]

You need to reduce the number of locations you own to better reflect your tier. You should remove at least five. Also, if you could actually write the majority your company sub and not just blatantly copy and paste from the Wookiepedia article, that would reflect much better on your part as well.

Verd Skirata said:
Verd Skirata Took ownership of Merr-Sonn after he cashed in the shares his family had on multiple corporations allowing him to buy Merr-Sonn For 100 billion credits, This did leave him rather low on his investments in the galaxy, but he now owned one of the leading weapon manufacturers in the galaxy. He was able to do this because of the Program Ordo, and his ex-Jedi friend Bardon Jusick, both adopted sons of Kal Skirata, made a program that took a very small amount of credits(1-5) from every bank account in the republic, and transferred it all to many seperate accounts and investments, making The family as rich as they would ever need to be.
If there isn't at least one thread of adequate length and effort to support this, I'm not going to accept it as being remotely true. Or feasible.

Verd Skirata

Ok I will refine and Mention you when I Have made the appropriate Adjustments. [member="Gerion Ardik"]
as for this (Below) I will link the info from wookiepedia where this program, and family are both mentioned,

Gerion Ardik said:
Verd Skirata, on 27 Feb 2015 - 8:45 PM, said: Verd Skirata Took ownership of Merr-Sonn after he cashed in the shares his family had on multiple corporations allowing him to buy Merr-Sonn For 100 billion credits, This did leave him rather low on his investments in the galaxy, but he now owned one of the leading weapon manufacturers in the galaxy. He was able to do this because of the Program Ordo, and his ex-Jedi friend Bardon Jusick, both adopted sons of Kal Skirata, made a program that took a very small amount of credits(1-5) from every bank account in the republic, and transferred it all to many seperate accounts and investments, making The family as rich as they would ever need to be. If there isn't at least one thread of adequate length and effort to support this, I'm not going to accept it as being remotely true. Or feasible.
link here press control+f and paste this - Jaing was responsible for designing and uploading a banking virus, which siphoned off small amounts of Republic credits from trillions of accounts, for personal use by Clan Skirata, assuming anyone who noticed would write it off as a banking fee.
Also a link Here same keys as before and paste this - Jaing then told them that the fortune they 'came across' from the Republic's people accrued 200 million credits a week, without compound interest.[6]
In all, it came to a minimum of 15 billion credits a year. When Kal worried that the Empire would notice the fortune in one single account, Jaing replied that he split it up in thousands of accounts across the galaxy, and invested them in hundreds of companies.
and this is a link to the family tree.

Verd Skirata

[member="Gerion Ardik"] sorry things have been majorly busy and it should be settling down, If you give me 24 more hours, I will fix it up nice and purty like. Im starting now.

Verd Skirata

Gerion Ardik said:
You need to reduce the number of locations you own to better reflect your tier. You should remove at least five. Also, if you could actually write the majority your company sub and not just blatantly copy and paste from the Wookiepedia article, that would reflect much better on your part as well.
Fixed.
Rewrote the Rationale, giving it a completely different Story.
let me know if there is anything I missed that needs changing and I will fix it
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

[member="Verd Skirata"]

The description is still largely the same thing as the Wookiepedia article.

As it stands, I do not think you are a good fit for a canon corporation like Merr-Sonn Munitions. As such, this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom