Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merr-Sonn: A New Bang for the Buck

Matreya

Valashu folded his arms against his chest, eyes scanning the fight ahead through means of his HUD, which in itself utilized the ever so lovely macro-binoculars built in. The scuffle occurring roughly a hundred and fifty yards away appeared to him to be withing a few feet. On one side there stood some police like man, on the other was a man he instinctively knew to be of Mandalorian class.

Few ventured to Val'hala with the intent of causing battle, as the planet patrolled itself, so to find something like this around had caught his attention with haste.

The one in the heavier set of golden armor, spoke through the T-Visor built into his helmet, "You cant be serious? Who would hire you as a bounty hunter? You look like nothing, and probably pack even less!" To add to this was an attempt at intimidation as the armored bulk took a step forward.

When the other did not so much as flinch, let alone turn to flee while wailing in terror as it appeared the Mandoa wished, it quickly became obvious this was not going to end easily like either of them has hoped when it began. As the defender, whom was dressed in a lightweight suit himself, seemingly made from a durasteel like product, stepped forward himself, his hand went to his hip slowly, where upon Valashu noticed that a blaster sat snuggly at his hip.

Matreya

"From what the sensors can pick up, the Mandalorian could be wearing any variation of armor, or it could indeed be a true set of Beskar'gam. Though I hope for the latter, I know that the prior is more than likely." Terrence Boseman said into his ear, the comlink that was placed within wirelessly was transmitting data at the same time as his Mask and Gear was, directly to a computer that Terr was looking at from his vantage point of safety and warmth.

"Yeah. If it is Beskar though, we can finally get some good information on the Iron. Damien worked it, and even taught of a few of our workers, but in the long run none of them will release the information we desire. If we could gather the last bit we need though, and combine that with the hefty sum in the data banks at Merr-Sonn Towers, we might have enough to build a powerful offensive tool for the offense on any that face them." Valashu said, then paused before adding with a chuckle, "Like our friend here, eh?"

"True enough. But lets watch before judging. The other guy doesnt seem all that worried, which could be a sign he knows something we dont."

Matreya

"Or it could be that he doesnt recognize the potential danger as we do ourselves." Val pointed out to his long time friend and second in command, but then returned to silent contemplation. A hefty breeze blew against his back, whipping the Lorni'seth Jacket back and forth in its gusto; oh did I not mention that Valashu stood with folded arms, clad in his Archer Suit, with his Jacket over that, hood drawn upward, Compound Bow and Quiver at opposite hips, atop a needle like spire over a thousand meters in the air??

It didnt even cause his breath to catch in the least.

As his attention had once more turned to the fight, he managed to see that the now attacker, had drawn his blaster with quick draw skill. He had yet to fire also, a sign of respect if ever Val had seen one - the man clearly did not wish to battle an unarmed opponent. The second that the Mandoa moved however, it showed a surprising skill itself, drawing and unloading shots of his own weapon, before the other had even had a chance to begin. Within seconds the gunfight in the building opposite Val's post was in high gear. People ran screaming away from the duo, whom all the while moved and bobbed with practiced care that showed both were high grade opponents.

However, it also showed one small factor: as the Bounty Hunter attempted to place shots at jointed regions, the bolts continued to bounce of the majority of the armor unharmed. It was indeed Beskar. Val opened his mouth to speak, but imediately noticed the almost impossibly tiny dart fly from a nearby recon droid - one piloted by Terrence. The dart stuck itself to the armor using Instant Adhesive, and almost just as swiftly the information about the suit was being broadcast to the HQ Computer just as his own displays were.

Matreya

"Hm. Its vibrational prefix is actually far higher than we believed. Anything we do to attempt a deadly strike style weapon.. Its going to need a lot of oomph." Terrence murmured into his comlink.

Val nodded slowly, "Yes, and it also narrows down exactly what we are able to use doesnt it. I figured that potentially alchemizing a weapon for it would be beneficial, but as it stands, that frequency being met by a Force Driven method? Its outrageous. It would take months to make a single example, let alone enough to be of note for the general market."

"My thoughts exactly. Though with that in mind, we arent down nor out, no matter that being removed from the options." Terrence said, and from his end a light clacking sound, likely the echoes of him pressing down on keys connected to the computer, emanated into Val's ear, "There are other options. Maybe making a Beskar hybrid weapon, one capable of doing some damage if not optimal as we sought."

"No. I bought Visa's for our men, but not enough to live in the new Mandalorian Empire, so that would be out of the question, unless we plan raids to obtain the mineral. Even then, it isnt like we can snag enough to make a high quantity is it?" Valashu said with a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck as he mulled over the dilemma, "Keep a mark on that page, I will be back soon. We can discuss the situation then."

Matreya

With his mind about the concerned methodology of besting an over powered armor, Valashu found himself constantly silent, in spite of Terrence attempting to speak with him about some problem or other. Since his arrival to the Chaos universe Val had been intent on making a new name for himself, all with the end goal being to enstate the Jensaarai-Ka to the populace. How he planned to do so was Merr-Sonn - in the beginning it hadnt been so clear to his mind, as he had not goals to create a powerful corporation such as the arms company. But since its return to the fore, it had been more and more evident that he found it a lost love child of odd intentions.

If he could continue to bring major items to the market, whether of a mass quantity or mass production as it was, he could let his baby get big enough to be self sustaining. A weapon made to best the strongest of minerals? That would be note worthy, and could be up there with his Baka Bodyglove. Such intense weaponry, arms, or even Droids as he had goals for, would be a major sales point. Inevitably his goals for the company would lead to being a universal sales company. At which point if he made garbage, literal manure, he could slap the sticker of his people onto it and make intense profit.

As these thoughts went through his mind, Valashu found himself on auto pilot, for when he finally began to pay attention once more, he was vaulting over a small ledge that stood peacefully over a rooftop, heading for the edge of the roof itself. Parkour was a talent of his that he fell back on easily when on the move. Because of this he was forced to slam arms and legs outward, catching himself in the middle of descending between two incredibly close walls - which came together to make a small U like obstruction that stood from the high rise. Slowing quickly with a bone jarring jerk, Valashu grit his teeth, ignoring pain that signalled a moment more would have broken bones. Why? Because another interesting sight had caught his attention.

Below him was a platform that held a small park, on which stood a man with an odd blade that he held before himself in an apparant open stance. It was odd however, in the fact that the hilt held a bright light gleaming from it, while the razor of the metal itself was an odd color.. No, it held a secondary peice of metal covering it. "What is that Terrence?" Valashu asked, his brow arched beneath the mask that covered his face.

"Not sure.." Terr said, pausing a moment, seemingly looking up the weapon, "Maybe a Vibroblade..?"

"Vibroblade..." Valashu murmured to himself.

Matreya

Rubbing his chin, a thousand thoughts racing with incredible speed, and surprising clarity, his head all in a single moment. This would be an incredible find, as Vibro-Tech was adaptable to fit basically anything, and could thus be retro fitted to any sort of projectile basically. In the long run it would be a bit expensive though - at first. Once it was known, the weapon would be more than capable of retaining a continued flux of income.

"What do we know about Vibro-Tech?" Valashu asked, before using his right leg to push himself toward the wall his left side pressed tight against. Once facing it, he kicked himself backward, toward the same wall he had released, which allowed him a moment to press the switch on his belt that released his grapnel gun. Aiming it toward the ledge he just left, Val fired, then pressed the release on the gun.

Now hanging by the cable fed directly to his belt, Val hung there silently, contemplating what he knew from his universe.

"Honestly Val? Not much. I can look into it though." Terr said, a sigh escaping his lips, perhaps relaxation, but more likely fatigue as they had been at this idea for a few days now, "Maybe Terax would know something? He did serve in the military for a while on Coruscant, before the Oh-Es took it."

Val nodded to himself, thinking about that next, as he noted internally that he was in the same boat as Terrence. Other than the common knowledge, that somehow vibrations were able to keep a weapon on par with lightsabers in ways, he wasn't aware of anything else. Terax however, as noted, was an ex-soldier and might have utilized the gear, or at least faced it once upon a time.

Matreya

"Sounds good. Set it up, and gimme the deats. I'm on my way." Valashu said, once more activating a function on his belt, this time though the effect was immediate - he began to descend swiftly. Before long though it ceased, he swung his legs forward, all the while deactivating the magnetic clamps that held his grapnel in place, too which the cable began to reel it in once more, at several dozen feet per second.

By the time he was inside the open window, the cable was pressing itself into place against the buckle, where upon the cover flipped down to hide it from view.

Taking off at a dead bolt, Valashu dodged past a man exiting his room into the hall of the large housing tower. The shouts of anger were ignored as he slammed a shoulder into the door directly ahead of him. Passing into the presently occupied living room of a four star condominium, Valashu offered a crooked grin that was likely unable to be seen as he dove through their window, out into the open air again, just as he had entered the last moments before. Was it necessary to mess with the lives of people he didn't know?

Not at all. But it made getting from A to B a whole lot simpler.

Free fall only lasted a second before he forced himself into a combat roll, one that was expertly timed to loosely land his back on the adjacent building's rooftop. The moment his footing was regained, he was in motion, as if it had not slowed in any fashion. Many would be winded by this point, but Val had long been training his body to handle the distance. He could go on for hours if absolutely necessary.

It didn't mean he had unlimited stamina, or was a god, or anything like that, rather that he simply could ignore the symptoms of exhaustion, dehydration, and the like, until the breaking point. It had happened several times while on the hunt for his target, he would move to catch them, they would flee, and while they traveled via vehicle, he happened to hoof it until his body simply gave up. Twice he had woken, quite literally, in the gutters.

Matreya

Alright, he just pinged me back..." Terrence began, then paused to read the message he had received from the soldier turned arms maker, and distributor, "Says he isn't on Val'hala, but at the Coruscanti branch, but is willing to meet up with, and I quote, 'the living paycheck'. Not sure he knows I am reading this to you."

Valashu laughed, "He knows. That's something he told me a few times, that cause I am the guy that signs the credit transfers, I am the 'walking bank' or a 'breathing pay stub'." At that the Kensûrai Archer turned his sprint ever so gently to the left, angling for where he had left a getaway ship nearby.

It wasn't much longer before his hood was drawn back, his Mask was hidden in his pocket, folded to fit elegantly, and he was guiding his ship skyward. At his side sat a holoarray that currently projected Terrence's moderate build from the waist up, while simultaneously sending basically the same, though of Val instead.

"Coruscant is a bit of a jump away, and is in Oh-Es 'tory man, so be careful. I know that Valashu Elahad can legally show himself whenever he likes, but Matreya the Kensûrai, not quite so much." Terrence said, his appearance barely registering concern, but that was due to the 'manliness' required amongst men. He wouldn't outright say he was worried about his friend, even if he was petrified for him.

Val glanced a grin toward the array, then turned back to the controls, "Who said I'm going as Matreya?" He asked, a chuckle on the words, despite not outright being released.

"So you will be showing up as your proper self?" Terrence asked, this time showing surprise. Recently Matreya was the player he noted moving across the chess board that is galactic environments.

"Yeah, yeah, I brought a change of clothes in case. I started doing that about a week ago, after that run in with the Vong - remember that? Well, anyway it would have been a lot less dicey had I been able to change out at any point." Val said, "Anyway, yeah I will showing up as the owner of a large factory and shop there, so let em try to snatch me for whatever reasons.

"Anyway. Terax said meet him at the factory, or what?" Val asked, "Cause he isn't needed there, which has had me curious for a minute now."

Matreya

"No, no, he said that he was meeting an old friend. He took a few days leave I guess." Terrence shrugged as he spoke.

"Meh. Guess that's whatever then." Val said. It was a rule he integrated earlier into his position as owner and proprietor of MSI, to allow his workers leave if they wished it, when they wished it. Any leave that had good enough reasons behind it would receive a modicum of their pay, but not be fired, so long as the leave was minimal. To many though and it was taken entirely, until they simply were fired outright.

"Yeah, I guess he is staying at a low side apartment, kind of a slummy place he described." Terrence said, then tapped a single finger against his chin, "Which, now that I think about it, might look odd for a man in your position to show up at."

"Don't sweat it. My outfit isn't the usual poodoo you dress me in when we meet the richies. Its just a five cred simple class shirt and pants." Valashu said, then as he activated his hyperdrive, he looked at the holo, "Alright man, I will give you a holler in a couple hours. Get some rest. One of us should."

Matreya

Valashu stifled a yawn as he shut down the holodisplay. At current it had been nearly 32 hours since he himself had sleep. While yes he was currently engaged in a non combat mission, in the long run he had little free time the past two days nearly. The first was spent believing he had found Maal, which led to incessant observation of the potential hideout.

It had been found to be simply a lookalike man that was believed to be the leader of the massive organization.

Sighing, Val crossed his arms, then chuckled as he felt his brain begin to shut down slowly, as it foresaw sleep where there would be none. At that point there were options to wake himself back up, such as slapping himself in sensitive areas, or jumping up and down, maybe just walking around in the ship. Instead he reached to his right hip, where on the outer limit was strapped a small holster that contained multiple capsule injectors. In a single motion one was free, and then slammed into his bicep.

As the stopper went down there was a long moment where Valashu simply waited.. but then his vision purified, his mind cleared of the fog, and he grinned to the empty ship. The Boost had kicked in as fast as it was able, and for a mind like his own, had cleared it quickly. But now he felt opted to use his intellectual capabilities to some degree; simply contemplating the past few days wasn't going to cut it either.

Some could take this breath of needed change as a chance to solve mathematical problems, or those involved in their day to day life. He however didn't have these capacities. His was a life of a leader, or a fighter, depending on how you looked at it. There was no intermediate position where he could have the freedom to simply goof off, letting his hair down if you will.

So he did what a fighter does: he rose toward the back of the ship so he could train.

At the back, where there was a large conference room, minus all things confrence wise. The room was used a while back for meetings pertaining to the continuity of his company, mostly through Holo communication when the need rose. Though when it was decided that meetings would be held at Merr-Sonn Tower, it was a bit unnecessary at that point, so it was demolished. Well, refurbished anyhow.

Now, lining one wall stood a row of different droids that would be ready to attack when the word was given, as well as turrets lining the opposite, scanners, training courses, and other things filled the large space. It was not the biggest place to work, but when on the move such as now, it was easily better than any of the alternatives.

"Computer, activate training arc, zero-one-dash-six-six-jay, please." Valashu called out, straightening the vambrace on his left arm while he waited.

"Of course, it is loading to bear now." Came the robotic reply.

Tossing his bow onto a nearby table, he sent the quiver to follow suit soon enough. Rolling his shoulders, then his neck, he loosened joints that had yet to truly tighten. But it was always best to be safer than not, right? When a hum sounded, Valashu leveled his gaze, and vanished.

Immediately a line of sensors activated around him, and he grinned to himself. He would need to get from one side of the room to the other, without being noted by the computers, as well as avoiding sensors that would trigger upon motion passing through them.

Matreya

Some time later Valashu finished a deal of training, not much by his usual standards, but some was better than none. Wrapping a towel around his neck, he made way toward the controls of the ship. He wanted a chance to examine his trajectory, to find whether he was near enough to warrant a sustained vigil.

But he was not. So with a rub at the back of his neck, Valashu shrugged then moved back toward the rear to rest in his chambers.

.....:::::Later:::::.....
Waking up to the sound of warning alarms, he quickly got to the controls so he could land his ship. After speaking with those whom concerned themselves with arrivals and departures on the planet, Valashu veered his craft down into the atmosphere, in the direction of Merr-Sonn's factory topside. It was one of those gathered from the merger, so he had not been there more than a dozen times, leading to the enamored awe at seeing the massive corporate building.

Val'hala was where he chose to do the majority of his dealings, as it was the least hostile, and corresponded with such a massive population. Of course that then meant the Tower gained the best up keep, continued refurbishing, etcetera. However this did nothing to denote the building on Coruscant. Clearly Zaiden Greyson had wanted to appear flashy to those that would see his placement here. Well, would see his name really.

Landing near the building, in the area designated for VIP personnel, he powered his craft down then left it behind. Just before vacating the Frigate he made sure to change his attire, leave behind his suit and gear, but brought his bow and arrows. Lastly he activated its defenses, in case of attempted theft, or entrance without authorization.

Bringing up his wrist, he pressed a button on what appeared to be a normal bracelet. From this spread outward into the air above it a holodisplay, while it also beamed a makeshift computer panel across his arm to the other bracelet closer to his elbow. 'Pressing' a button on the display found a connection made between he and Terrence.

Matreya

"Whatsup champ?" Terrence said as his face began to appear in the air before him. The man had clearly taken Valashu's advice, seeming well rested, cleaner too, as he had likely spit, showered, and shaved in the time since last they spoke.

"Ya know, Terrence, I gotta say again, thanks for being my friend man. You're always ready for my BP." Val said, then he waved his arm a bit before him, "Also, I am here. Don't know what to do now. Did you tell me where to meet him?"

"Not a problem Val, and no I don't believe I did, nor that he told me where to send you." Terrence replied, then moved a little 'off screen' as he seemingly sent the man they sought a message to set up an appointment, "Oh yeah I remember now, he told us that he is staying in a rundown apartment. Don't know if that's where he wants to meet though..."

While Terrence communicated with their ally, Valashu headed inside the massive factory slash shop that was miraculously under his ownership. Inside it gleamed just like on the out, with everything being of the newest designs, or styles. Passing by a few military seeming men, that worked with representatives of his corporation, Valashu stopped at the main desk.

"Welcome to Merr-Sonn, Inc, Coruscant branch. Please wait, someone will be with you shortly." Said a young Twi'lek that didn't even look up from her screens, chewing something as she spoke.

"How much am I paying you again?" Valashu asked, no nicety found in his voice, as he clearly didn't appreciate little to no politeness or enthusiasm for the people meant to be the faces of MSI.

"What - ohmygosh!" The girl finally looked up, her green skin paling as she recognized him, "Mr. Elahad! I am sooo, so, so sorry!" She said in a rush, rising from her spot, with a gesture to a nearby man that lounged nearby. It was sad really.

Matreya

Val turned his gaze toward the man that approached, whom seemed unhindered by the fact that his bosses'-bosses'-and-so-ons-boss was glaring at him. His amount of utter self pride and worth was staggering. He was a lower manager of a single factory building, not even quite the one in charge, yet swaggered as if he was Valashu's commanding representative and not vice versa.

It was outrageous.

"Hello Mr. Elahad, how may I help you?" said the toned man as he approached, his short blonde hair brushed neatly to the side, matching his nicely pressed suit of blazer with a white shirt beneath and matching pants, "Jashara (Juh-saw-ruh) you can go back to doing what you were. Walk with me Mr. Elahad, let me know your issues so we can resolve them."

Val felt his jaw drop, his eyes narrowing with each word the other spoke. He was absolutely shrugging him off, attempting to be entirely in control of the situation. Valashu stifled the gawk, and grinned as if seeing a friend approach.

"Sure. Let's talk...er your name?" Valashu asked, his voice cheerful though his thoughts were not.

"Lerry" The man said, and opened his mouth to speak once more, before abruptly being shot down.

"You're fired Lerry. Get the frak off of my property. Now. Or I will take every right as owner of this land, to plant the nearest dull object between your eyes." Valashu said, maintaining the cheerful surface appearance.

Matreya

While, for proof of his strength of will, Lerry did not immediately shake with fear, Valashu could easily note that the man did believe every word he said. Yet with this known, the man did not flee, nor step back, rather squared his shoulders in an attempt to show defiant arguments.

"You still here?" Val asked with an arched brow, then in open show of power he held out a hand and summoned a nearby paperweight, hefting it to show he was going to use this as the weapon.

"Yes I am, because I don't understand why I am fired." Lerry said, "I have do-" but his voice was cut off, by the sudden protrusion of the paperweight from his forehead. A flick of the wrist caught the dead body up in the embrace of the Force, before hurling him through the exit to the streets outside.

Now he simply had to hope that the Oh-Es government didn't run at the chance to prosecute. But honestly he couldn't care less. He would be gone soon enough.

Matreya

Turning back, all the while ignoring the dread filled silence, Valashu bared a dangerous canine pointed smile, "I will be back soon enough for a full evaluation of the way this establishment runs. I plan for less than a week. In that time I expect full turn around of handling or you all may be..." Val paused for effect as he mock looked toward the exit, "let go."

Jashara paled incredibly, which in itself was odd as she was already as pale as he figured she could be. "Now, I am awaiting a companion, I believe he was supposed to be here?" Valashu asked, leaning now to the desk top.

"Uhm.." The small woman was far more shaken than necessary, and he found himself feeling suddenly depressed over his actions, as she couldn't even speak. Offering a consoling smile he reached over the table to her computer where he clacked the keys a bit until he was eyeing the cameras.

No luck.

"Valashu," Came Terrence's voice came through his ear, "He is now currently at HomeLand. Just got his message; I guess he was bothered by one of the man in there. Decided to leave I guess."

"Great." Valashu said, then offering a half-assed salute before stepping free of the store front. Pausing midst the shine of the overhead sun, Val muttered into his comlink, "I haven't even had a chance to examine the building or its foods either." A grin then spread against his features, before glancing up at the drone he knew would be found there, guided by Terrence from his vantage back home.

A wave, then hands went to his pockets as he headed down the populated platform.

Matreya

...:::LATER:::...​

The golden lay of the statues, as one entered the HomeLand restaurant, was by no means a cheap addition to the atmosphere, rather it basked those arriving in an elegant feel of riches. As one moved through the entrance, continuing their sensoral onslaught via artworks, they would step through massive arches and carved pillars. Before long they would find they stood before the host, whom would look to the schedule on the holodisplay before him.

Lucky for him, Valashu and those whom work with his organization needn't a reserved placement.

Led to a table that held a burly bald man, draped in the leathers of some waxed and treated animal pelts. When the man looked up, Valashu smiled, reaching out a hand, "How's the Filet Mignon?" Val said as he simply glanced at the meat at hand.

Terax smiled, taking a finely woven cloth to wipe at his hands first then his mouth, before offering a hand, "Great, sir. As always." When his hand was shook, he gestured to the chair opposite himself, then to a passing waiter whom saw the head of her job, so rushed to assist.

"Hello Serria," Valashu began, waving a hand at the menu as it came toward him, "just bring me something good. Surprise me if you will."

When she left, Terax rubbed his hands together, "So I understand you have a question for me sir? Pertaining to my days as an Elite?"

"Yes, I do."

Matreya

"Well, ask away." Terax said, gesturing absentminded for his boss to continue. All the while, in record time, the waitress returned with a plate of appetizers. As they ate quickly, speaking at length of the details Valashu wished to know, Val came to realize he really liked the man. Alongside this was also the other note that the man was more the soldier than a salesman.

Val was going to need to hire him as a bodyguard more than anything else.

When they finished, Val placed a large sum credit chit on the table as payment for both their meals, to the pleasure of his companion, "You were right in your decision. I loved it." He told their waitress as he readied to leave, "Well Terax, let's go and make history."

Merr-Sonn Tower accepted them with a nod from the secretary at the main desk. Soon enough they were in the main engineering bays, where they managed to shoo everyone away with little issues. The only other man in the room was Dracisk and his twin Drasix, both being two exponentially intelligence. Both would assist in the crafting, perfecting, and final product they wished to achieve.

"So, you wish to place Vibro-Tech onto a... what?" Drasix asked with an arched brow. While his brother held equal level of intelligence, the eldest of the two - by only an hour - always seemed the one most prone to be vocal.

"I'm thinking on arrowheads. Make the Jensaarai-Ka a truism here maybe." Val said, a grin spreading across his face.

Matreya

"An arrowhead.." Dracisk murmured softly, rubbing a hand along his chin thoughtfully, "Drasix, I think you should handle that, I will take the frequency tuning... we can have Serra make the heads, probably make them a bit scratched and jagged so the vibro can stick easily."

"Yea, sounds good. Serra probably is best for that part also, cause she knows the most for metal crafting." Drasix replied, mirroring perfectly, only on the opposite side physically, his chin rubbing, "But the question then arises of what we should use for each crafting step."

As the two continued muttering to themselves, Valashu grinned at Terax who in return stared at him confused, "Should you let them prattle on, sir? I feel like you should be in the fold here." He let the ending fade off before stating something he felt was overstepping his bounds.

"No worries Terax, they are some of the brightest engineers this side of the cosmos. I let them make some decisions occasionally, and all of them on lesser known propositions. Currently I don't know a thing about the tech we want, other than what you told me. That means I need a mind other than those uninformed, yes?" Val said, explaining to the burly man so he would understand, "With these two, and Serraphine in the background doing metallurgy, well I think we could not manufacture a better design."

"Ah. Well you're the paycheck, so you make the calls. I'm just following along to see some new stuff as its made." Terax replied with a shrug.

Matreya

In a few moments the two twins had wondered away, continuing the murmuring and muttering of what would cohesively collaborate with which mineral or alloys. But in their place soon popped up the redheaded Serraphine, whom was fastening her hair behind her head, "Sup Mr. Elahad, how can I help?"

"I need ore smelted. Of course." Valashu said, grinning. It was odd to think once upon a time the woman before him had been the snobbiest of snobs of his company, one he had regularly wanted to fire, now though she was a close friend in the workforce.

"Great. What am I making?" Serra then listened as he quickly explained his goals, "Huh. Ok well then a durable, but malleable, metal would be best. Steel, titanium, the basics. We could step from the old fashioned, but honestly the more common we go the more likely it will not perform as originally wished." She paused again, pressing her hand to the side of her face, one finger extended the full length of her jawline, "No. I think Durasteel might be best. It maintains the mediocre flexibility but a slight increase to durability. It will simply need more work."

"Durasteel is pretty light, I guess I can get into that. So the shaft needs to be about two eighths, the head slightly thinner, and of course flat." Val grinned, knowing the line was dumb, but still finding it funny to state the obvious, "Also the twins said make it rough, I think they mean similar to sanding it down, so that the Vibro-Tech can stick on well enough."

"I can do that." Serra said, smiling and heading for the door, to go downstairs where she would go to the smelting stations to work magic.

Matreya

Like that Valashu stood with Terax for over an hour, of course not naturally still or with nothing more to do. They talked and laughed, he also managed to sneak in a mention of changing his position under Valashu, deciding instead of guarding himself that he would guard Terrence.

"You want me to change positions?" Terax asked, brow arched.

"Sure, if you want. I don't mean of course to take you from anything you enjoy doing so far. If you wish you could be a... I don't know what to call it. You could be an assistant, continue sales, be his guard, basically the things you wish if you like." Valashu said, his voice dull and vibrating through the rumblings of industrial machines and the smelting from a floor below.

"Sounds great cash stack." Terax replied, offering a hand that was shaken with gusto. Valashu was pleased to have his best ally under protection of a long term Elite.

At that point the twins came forth with a small triangle of a similar design to what he had drawn up for Serra when she had returned to get the head style. The end of the cover held a small receiver that would activate the vibration effect, sent from a switch that was also handed over, which he attached to his belt to try the arrowhead out later on.

Next came the arrow he sought, alongside a borrowed piece of Beskar. It was Fos' left shoulder, and the man had offered it when spoken to about it over the last hour. Placing it on a rack in the distance, Valashu shifted the bow from his hip, popped it correctly to place, then nocked the offered arrow.

A press to the switch sent the arrow into a massive thrum of vibrational energy. Sighting along the shaft, Val let a breath in, then slowly exhaled. Releasing the projectile was an enjoyable feat, all the more enjoyable when the arrow shot clean through the Beskar at the other end of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom