Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merge with the Hutt Cartel

Merge with the Hutt Cartel.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i'm down.
What is the time frame for this vote? Because i'm not sure who else is active besides us two...

Edit:
I sent out a PM to every member in this faction, we'll give them a couple of days. At least until the end of the month.

My assumtion would be nothing.

I think we're the only one's left...

I don't think a merge is possible, but we could offer them the land possibly. I think it is probably best just to move there and leave this place behind.

Excon the Hutt said:
I vote NO. (Sorry for being inactive for so long...)We MUST maintain independence!
@[member="Excon the Hutt"]

Hard to maintain independence when only two people have checked in. As it is, we will be losing major faction status by the 1st of July if we don't merge. (We need 6 active people) so we would lose our planets.

Not to mention, we have almost half of our member base rping and working with the Hutt cartel already, even Zev.

So far, two for merging and one no.

Still talking to staff.

@[member="Excon the Hutt"] @[member="Iron Giant"]

Words from Zev.

Zev Stargo said:
I apologize for the inactivity, personal life has made it hard to focus on these things. I may or may not return but at this point nothing is certain. If not I wish you good luck with the Hutt Cartel

I've asked him if possible, if it would be alright to transfer ownership. Hopefully he'll return, as he was a wonderful writer. But real life can get to us all.

Indeed, I just received the same message.

If there is need for new leadership, I would choose you if you would be up to it. I'm a bit stretched on owning factions as it is.

Then again I may as well simply join the Cartel. :/

So what's the plan?

After talking to staff, unfortunately, the merger will not go through. We will lose our planets as we did not have our required 6 active writers. The storylines and the powerbases that we have on tatooine are still there; Tefga suggested to encourage THC to start making dominions towards tatooine to put them under THC umbrella; he even offered to help out!

Either way, SSS is losing it's major faction status. Since folk are already working on THC, expect this faction to be archived likely, as we don't have the people maintaining it's upkeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom