Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercs. Looking To Get Paid?

Macharius Solaire

M
Then I've got a job for you.

May I introduce you to the Mechyards of Mechis III.

What you see is a planet ringing shipyard. I want it in my hands so I can get to repairing them. They're in rough shape now. But after a lot of work they'll rival the best. That's the far off future though. For now we need to secure them. Most of it is depressurized, thus useless. One section is pressurized though for cargo ships too big to deorbit to the surface. That's what we need to take.

Unfortunately the security on it is rather heavy. Mechis is known for droids after all. So guess what they have guarding the place. And lots of them. The good news is though there's not a lot of sentient folks to bother you. One guy runs the whole elevator. And thus security. Capture him, put a gun to his head, and make him turn the droids off. If you can do it silently and not activate the droids then this will be easy. I'd bring a lot of firepower though if I were you. For insurance reasons.

Also will open up my companies product lines to any who join. Admittedly not much right now. Finish the mission and you get to keep what you brought with you. Along with getting a big paycheck.

Job: Secure The Alpha Elevator
World: Mechis III
Payment: Big Credits
Risk: 1 / 5 || 4.5 / 5 with angry droids and rice.

Bonus Reward: 1 future DSA Corp goody. And brownie points with Solaire.
(This will show up during the thread as a small task to accomplish. Do it and you profit).

Macharius Solaire

M
Excellent you four have shown a willingness to get a little dirty for some cash and guns.
I respect that.
Now, I'll get working on getting the thread up. Might be tonight but no promises since it's Sithmas.

Do note now I won't be there in person leading you or anything. I'll be setting the lay of the station as you go, controlling the opposition to an extent. I will be in contact remotely with you all. Consider me your Dungeon Master.

Now be patient in waiting for posts from everyone, remember to have fun. And look forward to the shiny rewards once we're done.

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]
[member="Delain Afric"]
[member="Desmond C'artyom"]
[member="Grigori Tarasov"]

Macharius Solaire

M
Initiating data transfer.
Uploading thread link.
Thread is live.
Current objective stated.
What happens is in your hands for now.
Proceed with caution mercenaries.