Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentions Not Working

Hey guys,

I've recently been involved in a duel and unfortunately when the other RPers tried to mention me I did not get a notification. I tried following the thread, but for some reason this didn't work either. Usually following and mentions work for me, however quite a lot of the time it seems that other RPers cannot mention me properly, as the name is not linked. I do not, of course, get notifications in these cases. Any thoughts?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Adenn Gra'tua said:
[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]

You might have to tell them to do [ member="Name goes here"]

Without the space.
I am having the same issue from you, [member="Darth Banshee"], so you may have to tag my accounts from the above method from now on. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.

On a related note, interestingly enough, I've noticed that it is dependent on the person doing the tagging, not the one being tagged. Sabrina has tagged three of my accounts and I got notifications from her on none of the three. My notifications have worked fine otherwise, and I remain to not receive tags specifically from her on any thread, on any subaccount (this hotfix notwithstanding, of course, though that remains to be seen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom