Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mending A Broken Family

A normal brother and sister may go out to eat to catch up and see how each other was doing. They would chat about what they were doing and what they planned to do. As the older of the two she would guess he to be overprotective of her. She wanted a close relationship with her biological brother and she still had hope she could have that even after everything. She had already lost so much, she didn't want to lose him too.

The two shared an experience that ought to bring them closer in her mind. Occasionally she would have visions of what they did to him. It pained her to see someone she loved hurt so much. She didn't know him but he was her brother so of course she loved him. He was the only link to the past she had left which she had a lot of questions still about. She wanted to find out why all of this happened to them and more about her parents. Anastasia still had flashes of the past of the three Rade children.

The last she saw of him was the day they were rescued. He seemed more wild beast than human while she was fragile and weak unable to defend herself. These past few months had been interesting to put it lightly but Anastasia was doing better though. She was working through her issues. She hoped that not only was her brother doing better but he could control himself in a social setting. It was just Caf after all and she was paying so their shouldn't be an issue.

Sighing she sipped at are caramel latte nervously as she awaited the arrival of her brother. Hopefully he would show up but more than that she was worried he would reject her. Reject everything from the past. Anastasia didn't know if she could deal with that.

[member="Bane Rade"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
He never had any time with her sister. Not even when he got rescued from the Graug Prison that was on Mytus. The things that Bane did were focus all of his time on training on his combat skills and with the Force that he discovered after paying a visit to Aedan Miles. While he was excelling in his combat training he wasn't doing as well with his training with the force. He had managed to have a grasp at the basics of the Force and was eager to learn more because he was too greedy to become powerful with the supernatural tool.

Today, he was summoned by his biological sister which put a halt to his training. The animal dressed up casual and didn't take a dose of his drugs that kept his anger and wild side in a cage. That meant that one bad move that would tick off Bane and he could jeopardize anyone in his area. Hopefully, he didn't had to unleash the hell that was in him, not today at least.

He had arrived to the location that his sister was at and entered the place. He looked around, searching for her until he saw a lonely figure sitting by herself. Taking a guess that this was the woman he was looking for he approached her and sat down in one of the chairs. His eyes were observing her and his facial expression was neutral. Not even a slight of happiness was on his face when he was suppose to be happy that he had found his sister. No, all those positive emotions were replaced with negative emotions making his connection with the Dark Side of the Force even stronger.

He didn't say nothing or did anything to open up a conversation. He would just wait there, sitting quietly, and waiting for something to occur.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

The way he just stared at her as he sat down broke her heart or whatever was left of it. The fact that there was no hug or kindness in his eyes spoke volumes to the young witch. If she was able to cry, she would have broken into tears by now. Anastasia had learned long ago that tears wouldn't help her and were nothing more than a sign of weakness.

The same held true of other emotions. Still she couldn't help but want happiness and to be loved. This coldness from her brother was not what she wanted but really, what had she expected. Anastasia couldn't expect puppy and rainbows after 15 years a slaves still it seemed that he wasn't even trying.
Sighing she slowly turned the cup in circles. "How are you doing?" She looked up suddenly from the cup. The question was a stupid one but she had to start talking to him somehow. The young woman just hoped he didn't snap back at her. She was trying. "Can I get you something to drink? The Carmel latte is really good. Actually food and drink is all really good."

[member="Bane Rade"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
"Alive," he responded plainly to her first question. He wasn't happy, sad, heck he wasn't feeling nothing. Only negativity was what he was feeling. Did she expected a positive answer with a big happy face? The only time when he was happy was when he saw his enemies and those that he struck down in pain and begging him for mercy and compassion. Other than that, he had a plain neutral facial expression on his face and would have his face be angry if something bothered the Animal in just one try.

"Water," he then responded back to her second question. Funny thing he was talking in one letter sentences and not constructing a complete sentence with his mouth and words. She would probably talk again in another sentence to try get him talking in more than just one word.

"Alive," she sighed. "I don't want to be just alive though." She used air quotes as she said the word 'alive' "I want to feel something but right now I feel nothing but emptiness. If I'm not training or working on my armor or fighting..." She sighed as she motioned for the waitress. Anastasia knew he hadn't asked for this and that it was probably the last thing he really wished to hear but she needed someone to talk to.

"I often wonder what's the point of living." Pausing she took a sip of her drink. These things that she was devolving to him she never had told anyone. She felt that if anybody could understand her it would be him as he had gone though a similar experience. "It's a struggle everyday just to survive plaster on a happy face and pretend I'm ok. I have night terrors and I'm sure you do too."

She stopped speaking as the waitress came over and just asked for a glass of water. If her brother wouldn't speak to her, than she would speak to him. "I need you, I can't go though this alone. Your the only one who understands."

[member="Bane Rade"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
He had listened to what she was saying and it put a smirk on his face. His sister was weak, for she wanted to have emotions and feelings in her behavioral system when it only makes you weak, gives you morals that'll get in your way. Unlike Bane, he was grateful that the Graug took away those feelings which was the only thing he gave credit for and was grateful. The animal sure had a cruel mind.

"Feelings is what makes you weak," he finally said a whole, construed sentence with multiple words, but in a cruel tone of voice. "It doesn't give you morals, for morals gives you delay in your goals. We live for goals that we strive for. Mine, is for power, unlimited power. For its what makes you have control, and that'll lead to controlling factions, and, perhaps, the galaxy. Yet, you want feelings? Pathetic. I had hope you were somewhat like me. Someone that doesn't give a damn and just focuses on their self."

"And I do understand, but its best live as a hollow person than to care about those that are meaningless. For those who have feelings get nowhere in this life."

Any hope that she hadn't lost her brother was thrown out the window at that point. He hadn't come here because he cared about her, he had come here in hopes they could rule the Galaxy together or something of that nature. Her heart was broken and she wanted to cry but instead she sat tall taking a sip of her drink.

"So, you don't care anything about me? If I died I bet you wouldn't even bat an eye. Why did you come than?"

The Sith had given her countless opportunities to join them and be a queen. She had fought against them each and every time and still did to this day. The fact that her brother was just like them was devastating. He was no better than the Sith that killed their parents and stole their childhood.

"Your just like the Sith that took us, that killed our parents. I have visions of them of how things were. I do often wonder what types of people they were and why we were targeted. I guess it doesn't matter but I wonder."

[member="Bane Rade"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
She continued with her argument. Had she not understood what he had truly said. His mind came to focus on her first question. Did he cared about her, truly. But, when did anyone cared for him? The question was: if she actually cared about him, then she wouldn't have waited until today just to talk to him. She had used the time that was no longer here to associate herself with people that were nothing to him. She was adopted into a clan with a family that had nothing of her blood.

With a cruel tone he opened his mouth and said, "The real question is, why did you wait to talk to me until now? This shows that you don't care about me. Instead, you waste it on a people that are nothing to me. They carry nothing or have anything that makes us common. At all. Maybe, you wouldn't care if I had passed away or something tragic happened to me. Of course, I don't expect no one cared about me. And I can because you summoned me, did you not."

Then, came one of the worst thing that could be said to Bane. That he acted just like the Sith. With both fists he had slammed on the table that they were sitting at which, of course, rattled the table and shook off the drinks that were on it. His pupils had turned from brown to a red, bloody, crimson color which appeared for only one second. His voice would contain a rage of hate as he yelled at his sister.

"How dare you call me a Sith! How dare you attack me with such words. Our parents were weak since they couldn't defend themselves and couldn't evade Death! You will end up like them if you don't change your perspective!"

People were now looking at Bane and Anastasia. People were ready to call the authorities, others began to file out towards the exit of the cafe. A bad move by Ana, for she had poked at his evil, demonic, side.

"You left Mandalore after we were rescued," she stated quietly after a long pause. "You left without even saying goodbye. I was lost, scared, broken, weak and alone. I didn't know what to do and I had nowhere to go. The was and still is a strange place to me." She paused for a moment taking a sip of her drink.

"I do care about you which is why I'm here now. I was scared that you would reject me if I went to find you. Don't forget I was only three when we were taken. I have instead been training both as a warrior and as a witch. I didn't want you to see me in my weak state."

Perhaps she ought to have reached out to her elder brother sooner but she wasn't sure how to go about doing so. She had been truly scared that he would reject her which was something she couldn't take. Anastasia wasn't fairing very well right now as it was. Something told her that after today she would never see him again.

"What are you doing now? What is your plan to get power? Become king of some planet? Rule over our people?"

The young woman chose her words carefully as she didn't want to upset her brother any further than she already had. Instead she hoped to better understand him and the man her brother had become.
[member="Bane Rade"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
"I left Mandalore, but I haven't left Mandalorian space," he answered back to her in an angry tone. "Why do I need to say goodbye when it is only use when you're about to die." Hands were still balled up in a tight fist, and could feel his nails and fingers pressuring into the hands they were connected at the hands they were connected at.

He gave a little laugh at what his sister had said next. "You care about me? That is a lie. You're just telling me that so you make me think that you care about me." The animal truly had a black heart, for the way he was behaving right now and wherever he went. "Do not victimize yourself. I was also there, too. They did things to me that were beyond what you could imagine. And I that is the only thing I thank them because I have become something more than a normal mortal. And if you weren't weak then you wouldn't be searching for emotions."

This is how Bane would be around people. He would be negative towards anyone he associated with, and would have no morals of his actions. He didn't care whether what he said to Anastasia would hurt her or not.

"Training. Once I become more powerful than what I am I will bring my energy everywhere, and they will recognize me as a powerful being."

Wise move of not angering the Animal anymore. A very wise move.

Her brother's words cut her beyond imagination. The one person that Ana thought would have had her back, understood had in so many words rejected her. Her biological brother didn't love her nor did he even care about her. The only thing he cared about was power.

Ana wanted to move forward from what happened to her and she certainly was no victim. She was a survivor who yes still struggled from time to him. She needed her elder brother but he didn't want her.

Staying silent she took a deep breath trying to stay calm. She didn't want to spout off and say something that she would regret. "I just want you to know I do love you despite how you feel. Your the only family that I have left. If you don't want me in your life I understand." Even though he had just ripped her heart out she wouldn't just cut him out. He should at least know how she felt. If he didn't want her in his life that was his choice not hers.

[member="Bane Rade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom