Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members can't see homepage in the Beast Hunter's Guild faction forum

• Short Description: Members can't see homepage in the Beast Hunter's Guild faction forum
  • Browser: Everything
  • Severity: Only effects Beast Hunter's Guild faction forum
  • Description: I've edited the faction cp, as well as the page that serves as the homepage, as well as edited viewing rites and changed the member permissions. Nothing works. Unless i'm just being a bonehead, and not doing something right, there's a glitch...
People that havne't joined can see the Homepage, but it says "you do not have permission to view the faction" once you join. This seems to effect everyone but faction admins. (Me, and briefly Lucien Atika)

[member="Mrrew"]
Check your permisions. My guess is you have guest and admin/moderator checked, but not member. I did that for a while in Spynet by accident.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Temporary Solution (for Members): Quit the faction. It still lets you view and post in all the subforums.

I think Spectre is right, but I can view it as a guest and not a member so that implies you still have guest checked, which doesn't really make sense at all.

I left it blank so that everyone can see it...

I also tried checking everyone.

[member="Spectre"]
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom