Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mel'sivlal Huedain AKA Shiv

w7SH650m.jpg
zuJpj9t.jpg
pKdEiLpm.jpg
Name
Mel'sivlal Huedain, nicknamed "Shiv" because of his name's difficult pronunciation.​
Species
Human male​
Faction
Proud clansman of the Mandalorians​
Equipment
Neo Crusader armor​
Two pistols, moderate firing rate​
Heavy repeater, fast firing rate​
Jetpack​
Height
Six foot four​
Weight
258 pounds​
Hair
Jet black​
Eyes
Green/Blue​
Skin
Caucasian​
Appearance
Disheveled hair and scraggly beard, scars on the front of his face.​
+Skilled shot​
+Extremely strong​
=Loyal to a fault​
=Trusting of fellow Mandalorians​
=Hard on grunts​
=Acts in a mock arrogant way, can lead to misunderstandings​
=Considers it his duty to protect the opposite gender this almost always leads to trouble​
-Looks down on non-Mandalorians​
-Has overly high opinion of the Clans and will fight those who say otherwise​
-Want's to do things himself​
-Prone to angry outbursts​
-Doesn't like to admit a mistake​
Shiv always had a temper, and when he, a lowly construction worker, strangled his employer when he wrongfully had Shiv take the fall for his mistake, he knew he had to go somewhere his anger wouldn't get him into trouble. That was the began his long and fruitful career as a Mandalorian. He joined the illustrious, but dangerous, Beskar Berserkers; An elite group of Mandalorians that would go ahead of the main group and soften up enemy lines. Unfortunately they were disbanded only two years after Shiv joined due to the fact that he became the only surviving member. Nevertheless, he had made a name for himself and was eager to continue fighting for his adopted family.​

[member="Azrael"]

I found them in one of the Knights of the Old Republic comics, pretty dang epic if I do say so himself. :)

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

Yea, almost shared that on the "Character's dirty secrets" thread. "How I was named Shiv." XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom