Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting of the Crews

[member="Blackthorne"]​
[member="Myles Vylumnar"]​
[member="Benedict Rotadaria"]​
[member="Celty Ree"]​
[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]​
[member="Macoda Haberon"]​
[member="Bethany Tal'verda"]​
[member="Lyra"]​
[member="Lt. Sage"]​
[member="Arthis"]​
[member="Andy Rodarch"]​
--------------------------------------------------​
My Idea for the Next thread!​
Valor Station!​
A rich tradehub, off the beaten path of the Mara corridor. for years it's been run by a group of Merchants and Ship wrights known as the Collective.​
Recnt events prompted the council of rich folks to open their doors to potential business partners. they are reeling in the wake of the Core Collapse and Trade deals have fallen through Considerably. With revenue weak they host a Ball. A grand Ball, seeking to woo, awe and amaze the big Corporations of the galaxy!​
So where's the Piracy Ellie?​
Ha ha ha ha!​
Yo Ho me hearties!​
We have a few objectives in this thread. Here's what I got, add your own if you want, discuss etc. I'll be launching it this weekend. Friday actually. Since we have newer members it's time to do something big, and get them involved.​
1.) The Three Richest and Most Prestigious folks at the ball are prime targets for assassination. Without the Corporate heads, the companies will flee from the station, or war among themselves.​
Find a way to either persuade or kill the Council of three. They will join us in business and let us run the station, or they will die!​
2.) Below decks is a huge fuel shipment that just came in. In order to dump fuel from our recent raids and profit, we need to drive those prices down.​
Basic economics. Steal the fuel from the Underlevels and sell it back at double the price​
-OR-​
BLOW THE FUEL UP AND GAIN A MONOPOLY SALE!​
3.) FLEET ACTION​
There's a rumor that some of the outlying sections of the station have a few fighters and other knick Knacks. Most of the stuff is prototype, but the Collective does own a small defence fleet.​
Either Steal or Destroy the fleet, before objective one or two are completed. If it's a fail, then we might find ourselves facing a small fleet!​
I AM LOOKING FOR FOLKS TO PLAY OPPOSITION!​
I WILL BE RUNNING ELIZA, AS WELL AS ONE GM CHARACTER.​
GAME MASTER CHARACTERS CANNOT PLAY IN THE SAME OBJECTIVE AS YOUR WRITTEN PC!​
-------------------------------​
-------------------​
Last, let's make it an open thread!​

Lyra

L
[member="Eliza Raxis"] Tag me when the time comes, I'll probably be dealing with #2, just rather violently.

RAIDING PARTY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom