Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting of Chance

Sullust

Abigail and he had met for dinner earlier, and she seemed to be doing fine. Quiet, keeping to herself, not telling everyone who her dad was. She was still alive and well and the Alliance wasn't burning her at the stake for being related to a Sith, so all was well.

Still, it bothered the Sith Lord that they had grown apart in such a short time. Not long ago he had spent every free moment with her, and had helped her with everything. Now, he was lucky to see her once every other week. She was a teenager, so it wasn't uncommon, but it still weighed on him. She could drop dead any day without any notice, and the fact that he might not be there to try to save her bothered him greatly.

He sat now, in some dive bar that popped up after the Alliance became a major government. He was relatively incognito. Wearing just street clothes and a Taozin Amulet tucked under his shirt to help hide his Force Signature. In his hand there was a tumbler of dark brown rum, something the bar had had that was good enough for him to get buzzed from while he waited for his flight. Civilian transport was terrible, but it was the best way to travel incognito.

The big man kept his eye's up, watching a Shockball game, or at least looking at it, just burning away the six hours before his flight out of Alliance space.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

''Mind I if I join you?'' Ioucki would ask hesitantly feeling underneath his robes for the concealed blaster he kept. Ioucki was hear on Sullust after negotiating a contract involving the licensing of new and improved products. A bit of a stickler for money, Iockui stuck to public transportation to keep his limited funds secure. He was here to wait out the few hours until his departure. Little did he know that the man in front of him was doing the same. [member="Darth Vulkan"]

[member="Iockui Admaun"] [member="Darth Vulkan"]

"Okay, so that makes it..." Kaile would nibble on her lower lip, the slash of dark brown brows furrowing in concentration. She was currently in the process of avidly drawing a potential upgrade for the Messa on the scrap of a napkin she'd pilfered from the barkeep. Okay not quite as pilfered as much as flashed a smile and he gave her a stalk and a stylus for her to use.

She was on a roll. Focused. The Messa could already go fast, but there were a couple of issues with the hyper-drive. Namely, the fact that they could explode at any given time! Kalie had the idea of potentially installing a failsafe that could.. well... if the big boom would hit, at the very least assure that they won't go exploding to their deaths. Whatever explosion COULD happen, should at least hopefully be caught by a type of a shield. Perhaps something that would run on a back up power systems to contain any damage. If they could contain it... it meant that in the off beat chance the hyperdrive did go array, Kurt and she wouldn't be knocking on the Nine Hells all to quickly.

Just instead of being blown up to bits, they could very well die of starvation if the back of generator went too and they were dead in space.

"Hmmm..." the barkeep brought her another pale ale, and she flashed him a grateful grin.

"OH!" she lifted her hand up, waving the stylus. "Can I get a plate of oranges please?!"

The Sith Lord finished his drink and sat it down for a moment, eyes still watching the game, however absent-mindedly. Vulkan wasn't quite back in charge, Draco still lingering from the visit with Abigail. After a moment he lifted the glass back to his mouth and realized it was still empty, the bar tender focused on the brunette a few seats down. Draco couldn't rightly blame the man, but it was still a little annoying for an alcoholic like the Mandalorian. He nodded to the Quarren who approached. "Sure, just swap with me here. If I wanna drink it seems I have to sit close to this pretty little thing." He said gesturing to the brunette at the bar, and with a grunt he slid over to the stool next to the woman sitting drawing at the bar.

"Barkeep, find me some more of that rum if you can tear your eyes off the lady for a second." The bartender grumbled just a bit, but poured him another glass nonetheless. A quarren wasn't a normal sight to see on a volcanic world like Sullust, but then again, why anyone would choose to live on this planet was beyond the Sith Lord, especially when he had more tropical places to stay. But this was where the NJO decided to be headquartered, and so he made biweekly visits out this way. Sometimes she would meet him outside Alliance space, but he had been coming to this bar on lay aways for a little while now.

"Oranges?" His voice and inflection echoed his quizzical expression. "With ale?" Draco wasn't exactly filled with manners, and thus when the plate came he didn't mind helping himself to one of the wedges. He flashed her a hollow smile and a wink of his yellow and red ringed eyes. "Don't worry, I'll get the next plate, kay?"

[member="Kaileann Vera"] [member="Iockui Admaun"]

Iockui check his datpad, he was late! He jumped out of his seat and grabbed the half eaten sandwhich he ordered. He quickly put on his cloak adn burst out into the streets, his shuttle would leave soon and he had to make it. If he ran at full speed he might yet catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom