Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting New Friends is Fun! (Bastila)

Kostodu Xyston, Jedi Padawan, walked purposefully down one of many grand hallways in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. His worn brown boots pounding on the carpeted floor endlessly, he began to wish the Temple wasn't as big as it was. Now, he had to get from one side of the Temple, all the way over to one of the less visited spots for meditation. Although, he was in no hurry. After all, meditation was all about releasing tension and stress. It would be ironic if meditation was the source of someone's stress.

Just then, Kostodu's datapad vibrated in his robe pocket. He took it out and began to read. Oh hey! His favorite VTuber was livestreaming on Naboo. He tapped the message, and the video popped up on his screen. "-today will hold for us. So, we're starting out at a small local cafe..."

The Padawan barely noticed that he had turned a corner. He pretty much knew this Temple like the back of his hand, and was virtually on autopilot. Usually, that was enough to get him wherever he was going. But apparently, the Force had something else in mind for him today.

Boom!

Kostodu rammed right into somebody, probably knocking them down. He followed right after them, collapsing to the floor and dropping his datapad, with the VTuber now talking about some famous waterfall. The Padawan propped himself up and looked at who he had crashed into.

"Oh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I should have been paying attention to where I was going," Kostodu apologized profusely, getting to his feet and extending a hand to the other fallen Jedi.

Bastila Sal-Soren

Bastila Sal-Soren

B

3d898f64831b44dabec6b276bdbb1c91_1.gif

JediDivB.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Kostodu Xyston Kostodu Xyston
B-S1.png

Coruscant.

Bastila had returned to the Temple on Coruscant for some personel effects she had left behind when she was hastily called home due to the death of her parents on Naboo. Turmoil and conflict had consumed her, and her training became jepordized - one of the primary reasons that her sister Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren had opted she go with her to Jakku and be placed under the guidance of Jedi Master Romi Jade Romi Jade . But that wasn't happening at this moment, for now, she had been allowed by her sister and brother to return to Coruscant, to atleast collect her things and tie up loose ends.

She was very much lost in thought and consumed by the events that unfolded in her life over the past month. A short period of time to endure such traumatic events, but she could endure, she had to endure. What else was she to do? Sulk and give into the sadness that crept up on her every time she looked at a holo? Or the anger that smoldered deep within her core, anger that was directed at her father. No, she couldn't. She would lose and end up becoming consumed by the very thoughts and feelings.

But much like leaving for Jakku, none of that mattered. They were feelings that were buried within her. Bastila wore a facade, hiding her true feelings behind her kindness and compassion, using her intelligence to mask her lack of confidence and sometimes lack of understanding.

She was young after all, and her age was...well just a confusing time for any species.

Reality though, would hit her like a wayward, non-attentive Twi'lek...

Or that was what actually hit her.

With a resounding thud, the two individuals who were lost in thought or in VTube - collided. Bastila stumbled backwards and landed on her rear with a bang, crying out with a disgruntled groan. "HEY!" She yelled as both hands came down to start rubbing her lower back and her rear-end. "Will you watch it..!?"

She looked at the Twi'lek up and down, rolling her eyes after noticing a device at his feet which appeared to be streaming some type of show? Bastila didn't quite catch it, only brought a hand up to catch his hand and pull herself to her feet.

"You could've like, sat down or something - ya know?" She gestured towards the device between them. "If the stream was that important."

JediDivB.png

The poor girl he had crashed into was now rubbing her lower back while yelling at Kostodu. "Again, I'm very sorry about that," he apologized, hauling her up. "I would have sat down but...I guess I was trying to multitask or something."

After dusting himself off, he looked at the other Jedi before him. She couldn't have been much older than Kostodu; probably just a Padawan too. "Uh, where were you going? If there's nothing demanding of your time right now...well, I feel really bad. There's a nice little breakfast spot a few minutes' walk away if you haven't eaten yet. My treat," the Twi'lek offered. While the other Padawan was thinking, Kostodu bent down to pick up his datapad to glance at its chrono.

Almost noon. It would be brunch then. Last thing to check: his wallet. He always carried at least twenty credits with him at all times. He'd better hope that this girl didn't order anything too expensive.

Bastila Sal-Soren

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom