Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting a Fel

Arthur had received news a few days before telling him that a Fel had shown interest in his otherwise distant planet, though it seemed their own world was also as distant from his just more important. He stood at one of the newly re purposed ports which now served as a star port after the proper retrofits were made and things were done as they were. It would be an interesting meeting and what made such interesting was that he would be treating an outsider to the world that he called home, while culturally and socially inferior at some points they were still advanced to the point that simple things to the outside world were expensive luxuries. As such the first example of her surprise would probably be the fact that several Equitins, horse like creatures that were quite large, would be their means of travel.

The ramp of the ship had hardly touched the port ground before Neveah had jumped out. She had chosen to wear a hooded robe for the trip, lined with fur to keep her warm, though she could still feel the chill bite of the wind through the thick material. Followed by two Imperial knights, Neveah stepped over to the waiting royal. She curled a small smile over her lips, offering him her hand to shake. "Neveah Fel. I assume you're Arthur." Neveah had never bothered with titles. A first name basis was always a more friendly approach. Despite the fact that she hadn't heard anything of his mannerisms, she was sure he would understand.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur nodded once before speaking himself in a tone just loud enough to be above that of the engines that still sounded in the area. "I am indeed, i do apologize for the mode of transportation, but its simpler than getting a aircar here, cost effective too and lets you look on your surroundings." He waved his hand to the animals as he took her hand afterwards and shook it before moving over and grabbing two sets of reins and pulling them over to her and pausing for a moment. "Uh... do you know how to ride something like this, they get temperamental if you dont..." @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Neveah shrugged a little and stepped around his body a little, lacing the reigns through her finger tips. She grinned a little bit, glancing over the great beasts they were to ride on. "That's fine. I'm sure I'll figure it out." Neveah stroked the back of her fingers across the body of the Equitins. For a moment she stood there, stroking her hand across the expansion of it's chest, then its back. "Are you going to give me a grand tour then?" She finally broke her gaze and looked back at Arthur.

"I dont see why i cant if you so wish, most visitors of your rank normally like to get inside as soon as possible. So i give you the ultimatum, scenic route or direct?" He pulled himself up on to the Equitin and breathed in while he patted the creature's sides, there were just reigns though and no saddle, making it all the harder for outsiders to ride the beasts if they had never done so, but Arthur explained why that was like that. "They dont like saddles and we try to grant that wish, as such they let us use reigns in return that we talk to them instead of treating them like mindless beasts. Most of the creatures here have a higher intelligence than you would expect of such simple creatures." @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Neveah turned to offer him a rather elegant smile. "Scenic. Of course. It it's not too much trouble." She pulled herself up onto the Equitin shortly after he did, taking a moment to adjust to the new feeling. Despite the lack of saddle Neveah found herself feeling rather comfortable. Her fingers laced through the reigns, securing them tightly in between her fingers. She didn't know how to ride one but she sure as hell would learn while she was here. This was a trip for learning and making new friends. Neveah was going to take every chance she got. "They are rather magnificent."

Arthur smiled and nodded, tapping the side of his head as he did smile. "Im sure it thanks you for the words of kindness, they are far more intelligent than much of the animals than you are used too, only unlike they Hirion and Noctunal they can not say so themselves." He left out what the two things were he mentioned, either she knew or she would find out but there was no reason to talk about them without due reason to. He patted the animal's side and it started off at a slow pace, trudging through the snow as they started towards the long way around to the palace, though his version of long way around is a good extra 3-4 hours without stopping, oh how these off worlders are so used to their repulsorlift cars. How they are so unprepared for the slow life. @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom