Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meditation in the Room of a Thousand Fountains.

Arthur sat cross legged as he looked at one of the Waterfalls of the Room of a Thousand Fountains, taking in the peace of it, most passed on without looking at him, though a few did stop to take a second look but Arthur looked like he belonged there so they passed on. He did give off a darker tinge than the others around here, and in truth he was but visiting the Temple, taking in the peace and looking around it. He had no malicious intents and in truth he was thinking on the past and was meditating. his hands rested on top of his knees while his feet remained crossed infront of him with his slowly let the silver orbs slide shut.
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

"You're not of the Order, are you?" A voice gently called. Padawan Hasjo Hallu, a Nautolan male entered the room. He was gathered in the thick, woollen brown robes of the Jedi. His hood raised, hiding the large, thick green tentacles that trailed down from his scalp. Knee-high brown leather boots slapped against the metallic floor. His black beady eyes watching the man. "I come here to meditate when I am not at Ossus. I lack a grasp in the force, so I spend as much time honing my abilities as I can. Thankfully my swordsmanship makes up for my spiritual weakness." Hasjo seated himself across from Arthur. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes, joining in on the meditation.

"No, im not part of your order, im visiting Coruscant making several visits and meetings with the Republic's leadership and that of the Jedi if i can. And it is certainly a peaceful place, i am attempting to meditate and continue for myself what little ive been able to learn from a teacher on the side... sorry if im rambling, its a common thing that i do without meaning to." He opened his closest eye a litlle before glancing at the man, studying him and trying to acquire what information he could from a simple sight, he didnt move an inch or change his expression, still calm and at peace for the most part. @[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo made no comment on his apologies for rambling on. He remained quiet with his eyes closed and hands clasped. He was a relatively average height for Nautolan, no taller nor shorter than 5ft 9". Though the Nautolan was thickly built, clearly a very aggressive combatant. He had practiced the ways of Djem So, a relentless form of attack that sacrificed endurance for strength. While Hasjo may prove to overwhelm a Jedi's defence quickly with incredible force, in a prolonged fight, he would shortly become outmatched. "You say you wish to speak to the Jedi? What is it you have come to seek?" Hasjo asked.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur considered the question more than he really needed to but he considered it none the less. "Well, to be honest i want to make sure my presence and the presence of my people isnt an inconvenience for the jedi, ive heard of their more aggressive nature so thats partially the reason but not the true. No i am here for to see how the prospect of trade will go over with your masters, my own people are without the ability to fashion such a work of art with a certain resource that your order has an abundance in..." He took the saber he carried, a plainer saberstaff that rested in his hands before his hands went to work removing the pieces and setting them down lightly and quickly until only the crystal remained, an icy blue one that tinged grey. "The crystal the heart of a saber... you understand no doubt being a Jedi what i mean. And if i can convince your masters of the purpose of my visit perhaps they might even wish to oversee my people with the gift that your galaxy calls the Force." @[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom