Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medical Combat Company

Hey I have an idea that anybody can take an dput to use. Why not create a medical company? It can make products for civilians and combat. This can allow people who own star systems to buy products and merchandise for their populations, after big battles(such as rebellions, dominions, and wars). Also, it can create battle stimulants for combat use, that can be used by NPC's or by your own character. Here are my ideas for products.THIS is just an idea of the moment that I just wanted to get out there.

Combat
-Adrenaline shots
-Perceptive enhancer
-3d printed organs
-Painkillers
-Hyper battle Stimulant
-Combat Medpacks
-genetically modified eyes
-Sedatives

Civilian
-Civilian medpacks
-Painkillers
-Medical scanners
-Portable Relief stations
-Relief Aid Packages

Personal for hire
-Trained Personal Doctors
-Trained field medics
-Medical engineers

Vehicles
-Large troop medical transport
-Private medical Shuttle
-Medium troop transport

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
There are a couple of them, Sakura Welfare makes military and civilian products, Omega Pyre had a medical group out of Thyferra, the mandalorian have a medical corp. Sakura currently I think is the biggest being tier 3 almost (it is up right now)

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
I mean, it looks cool, but most of this stuff is already created and made a pretty big thing in Chaos. I would recommend trying to hop on the bandwagon and having this as a secondary tier of the company, or something.

[member="Jan Valdum"]

The EVE Foundation is a T3 company that covers a great deal of this and is backed by ATC and Vanir, both of which are T6 and T5 respectively.

[member="Jan Valdum"] If you want to get involved in something like this I'd be happy to work with you within EVE.

I would expect from you only that which you want to do. If you want to create medical products and technologies then I will happily support that. If you want to write humanitarian aid or create locations, that's great too. If you just want to find a neat story to fit into I'm happy to help.

So the question is really what is it you want to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom