Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Mechu Deru (WIP)

Provisions Agent, Imperial Crusaders


Provision-Agent1.jpg

Mechu Deru
​
ThemeShe Blinded Me w/Science
Real NameSella Harand
AliasesPA,
Prov
SpeciesHuman
AgeEarly 20s
GenderFemale
Height5’2”
BuildFit
EyesBlue
HairBlack
SkinPale
Language(s)Galactic Basic, Binary
RanksProvisions Agent, Squire
Character AlignmentTrue Neutral
Force SensitiveYes, highly
Adapted from Template created by Ingrid L'lerim

New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png
Empire-of-the-Lost-Header.png




  • New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

    TITLES​
    Imperial Crusader Squire
    Imperial Crusader Provision Agent
    Student Rudrig University (Chemistry)

    APPEARANCE​
    A short fit young woman with long dark hair usually worn in pigtails. She has required glasses since she was a small girl so is very rarely seen without them. Behind the glasses she has bright piercing blue eyes.

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • STRENGTHS​
    Youthful Curiosity:
    Inventive Spirit:
    Number 3:
    Number 4:

    WEAKNESSES​
    Number 1:
    Number 2:
    Number 3:
    Number 4:

    NEUTRAL​
    Number 1:
    Number 2:
    Number 3:
    Number 4:

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • SKILLS / ABILITIES​
    Sella grew up as a scientific prodigy. Her knowledge of the workings of machines is indescribable as it comes from an inherent gift through the Force.

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • SPECIAL CAPABILITIES​
    Number 1: text
    Number 2: text

    Lightsaber Forms ​
    Shii-Cho: - Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Soresu: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]

    Force Powers​
    Mechu-deru: Innate Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Alchemy[URL]https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_alchemy/Legends: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    [URL=]Force Telekinesis
    : - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Force Sense: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Force Speed: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Force Leap: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Farsight: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Number 2: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Number 2: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Number 2: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    Number 2: - Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • Family​
    Name​
    Description​
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.

    Friends​
    Name​
    Description​
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.

    Enemies​
    Name​
    Description​
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.

    Other Relationships​
    Name​
    Description​
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    Character name/link or tagDescription about the relationship.
    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • STORY SO FAR​
    TBD

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • PICTURES AND MEDIA​
    Provision-Agent3.jpg

    Provision-Agent5.jpg

    Provision-Agent4.jpg

    Provision-Agent6.jpg


    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • EQUIPMENT​
    • Lab Equipment
    • Battle Inventory

      New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • AWARDS​
    TBD

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • THREADS​
    TBD

    New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

  • New-Quasesitorum-Divider.png

    FACTORY THREADS​
    WIP

    CODEX THREADS​
    WIP

    Empire-of-the-Lost-Divider-removebg-preview.png
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom