Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mean, Green, Dantooine

Dantooine was a planet well known for its significance to the Jedi, and even the Jal Shey. However, now, the planet was left over to be ruled by no Major Faction. To be a planet to itself. Although, it was a rather nice planet. Close enough to the Mandalorian Empire,e that I felt somewhat at home, and a welcome scene compared to the swamps of Manpha.

I was going to meet a man here today about my joining his little band of Dark Jedi. Or as some called the group, Jen'jedaii. Rather different. I wanted to incorporate myself into this group a little. Seeing as how I was one myself, and this man wanted to gather them together. Might as well see what it was all about right? Oh well.

Waiting for the man in an abandoned part, I decided to take a nap. bring my hands up and resting my head in them, I crossed my legs while still in my armor, and started to slowly doze off. I had given the man coordinates to come to should he want to see me.

I had a plan for us to bond a little, and maybe make it worth both of our times to come out here.

Though, that would depend, did he want some crystals?

[member="Nikias"],

[SIZE=10pt]Flying the unmarked shuttle through the skies of Dantooine[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nikias made his way to the coordinates provided to him by some woman of the name Zoey Marix. Nikias himself had never heard of the woman[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but since his broadcast calling those like himself together many had gone through great pains to come in contact with the Hellyni. Many had failed in the task thanks to Nikias constantly tossing out old datapads and changing his contact information. This Zoey was obviously very intelligent to have been able to pin the dark jedi down. As such Nikias honored the request to meet her on the planet. It was one he had not yet visited and the rolling grasslands beneath him reminded Nikias of home. Instead on his homeworld many of the grasslands would be covered with scars from the wars on the planet. This planet itself was not untouched[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but it was still peaceful in a way. Different from the malevolent aura that the Sith planets cast off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pulling up on the steering yolk and lowering the landing struts Nikias parked the ship near another located only a few dozen meters away. Probably the ship of the one who had summoned him. Part of Nikias screamed this was a trap. What better way to end the threat of a group of Dark Jedi than cutting off the head? Thing was Nikias was never the head of them. He had simply brought together the individuals that had joined the Brotherhood. Even if Nikias were to die the deed had already been done and them all united in a goal to destroy the Sith. The dark jedi was willing to face his death if it came for him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Walking off the ship Nikias was dressed in his silver robes ready for battle just in case it was necessary[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but what he found was a woman taking a nap. Pushing down the urge to simply kick her leg and wake her Nikias instead cleared his throat. If it didn't work the first time he'd do it a second[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] this time louder. [/SIZE]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

At least the man didn't disappoint. He had come like I had asked. Part of me thought he came because the potental of meeting another Dark Jedi, as well, I had prior knowledge of Dark Jedi throughout the Galaxy. Considering some of them were prior Masters of mine, as well, I was a Mandalorian. Many of these fellas were in different factions, and not to mention, my Blackguard who would be assisting me in my information, and general welfare. You never knew if you were being watched.

I could feel a presence draw close. While I had heard a ship landing, I was awake, just closing my eyes and resting. Footsteps, and even the clearing of the throat told me he stood before me. I smiled as he did so. My voice blunt, and too the point.

"I assume you have questions about my query of you being here, Yes? Let me answer before you ask."

I opened my eyes an stood up. The helmet I could be wearing was sitting on the bench still as I stood, and righted myself. He could now clearly see a beskad over the right shoulder, and a blaster pistol on my thigh. However, I carried a lightsaber on the small of my back, he might not be able to quite see the sheath it was housed in.

"Zoey Marix at your service. I wanted to join you and your band of merry men. Get a girl or two in your military ranks right? I mean, you do have Lady Kay with you. Nice and all, but not the fighter type."

Yes, I knew of Lady Kay. She knew not of me. I had my information that I needed through various means. Though one of them was a Dark Jedi of mine who worked within my Blackguard. They had joined when the call went out, and gathered information on who was there. Including the infamous Dark Prince of Kro Var, Nickolas Imura. Hell, even the upcoming Kid King of Shadows Romeo Sin was there. However, just uttering Lady Kay was enough to let the man know I already had tabs in his little boy band.

"I come bearing gifts. Not all wrapped up in a bow, but stuck in egg shells actually. Considering you wield a lightsaber, thought you might want a few crystals for your merry men, and I need some as well. Shall we?"

Indicating to the north, We would be headed for a maze of an area in which we would enter a cave system. Not sure how much he knew about Dantooine, but here, somewhere, was the mythed crystal cave which housed hundreds of Kinrath eggs. Ripe for the taking.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Hmm she does know alot... More so than I'd like. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Nikias thought spotting the blade on her back. He had rarely seen anyone use a true metal blade in the galaxy[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] especially with so many saber weilders running around. For this woman to be using one and still be living either meant she was incredibly skilled with it or had yet to see battle. Considering that she was talking about the military ranks of the Brotherhood[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nikias assumed it to be the former. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Marix. We are in fact looking for more to join our numbers in a military function." While the Brotherhood did have high ranking Dark jedi in the ranks of the military one could never have too many. Especially if they were true warriors worth their mettle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Speaking in his regal tone Nikias did not show any true parts of himself when speaking to Zoey and was glad to know his thoughts and emotions were secure behind his mental barriers. She already knew plenty and Nikias did not plan on willingly giving her any more information just in case this didn't work out. "Hmm[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I suspect you are referring to the Kinrath?" Nikias asked. There were plenty of the creatures on his homeworld and he knew that within their eggs one could at times find a lightsaber crystal. However[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] the Kinrath on Nikias' planet usually all congregated in the large underground caverns which one could easily lose themselves in. Not to mention the Taozins and rancors that lumbered about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"If so please do lead the way and we can discuss what you're looking for in the Brotherhood and what we can do for you in return." There was one thing about alot of the darker jedi in the faction. They always wanted something of their own and had their own ambitions and goals for joining. Nikias expected no different of Zoey.[/SIZE]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

The man was already sent on edge a little with my words. Ah very good Zoey. Very good indeed. Keep his barriers up so he doesn't make any moves towards you just yet. You see, the mind games were always fun to play with boys. I knew of some of the members that had joined with the Brotherhood. Really only the big names I have heard about. Romeo Sin, and Nickolas Imura. Two of the more respected pyrokinesis or Fire Shapers of the Galaxy. Nikias, the man who sent out the signal over all, and of course, Lady Kay due to her ties to the Republic and her loss of many valuable assets.

The man before me was actually quite tall. Standing well around the two meter mark, I was barely one and a half. However, size meant nothing. I knew that considering as an apprentice I took down a twenty meter sithspawn. While I did have help, I dealt the final blow. I remember that like it was yesterday. Using a beskad and slamming it into the creatures spine before lacing it with Lightning to shock the creature to death. I felt good, yet bad at the same time. Killing such a beautiful beast was not in my nature. However, I took it down quite well.

Back to the present, The man spoke of the Kinrath. I shrugged my shoulders as he told me to lead the way. I guess I might as well. Walking towards my left, I picked up my helmet and let it swing by my side as I walked. Speaking to the man as we would walk.

"Its been a while since I have been able to talk to someone face to face. You see, I live on the planet of Manpha. Far away, Swamp planet. Not all that great. You need a Sithspawn to kill or round up? You are welcome to come any time into the deep swamp to clear them out if you like. However, I come here for a different reason. I don't want fame or fortune. I want to retake what belongs to me. The One Sith are the recreation of a faction I once stood for. And I don't want them to taint my past's name with it. I don't like the Sith in particular, and I see them as a threat. With the recent attack on Torgoria, they are going to whip the floors with the Republic. However, I fear that if they do that, The Sith will go out of control. Moving even farther than expected."

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Looking into the visor of Zoey's helmet Nikias wondered just how one felt to be on the other side of that thing when facing the woman. There were many things to be said about wearing a helmet or mask when facing one in battle[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] the fact that you didn't even see the eyes of your enemy was the most disturbing. Not to mention at times a visor or mask was more threatening than whatever a regular person could bring to the table many times. It was not common for warriors on Nikias' planets to wear helmets with visors for such reasons so as to not disgrace themselves. Tuning back in Nikias listened to the warriors reasons for contacting him. He wasn't some sith that thought all others were beneath him. Even being a King Nikias would sit down and talk to the poor if they had something to say because he didn't see himself above anyone else.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Never heard of the planet... But for it to be covered in Sith Spawn it makes sense for one to not wish to mention or visit it often." Nikias said. He had only heard about the Sithspawn due to having to share head space with Sorzus Syn. Not something that he was too keen on. The nightmares that were caused by just the images of what she had created was enough to cause Nikias to shiver. He had even gone face to face with a Sith Wyrm. Though he had not fought it. "So you were once a Sith and the only reason you wish to fight them is because of what they could possibly do? Why not go to them and change them then? Do you still consider yourself truly a Sith or have you broken free of those stigma's and values?" Just because one identified as a Sith did not make them Nikias' enemy. While he did have a hatred for what the Sith had done and still did to the galaxy he would not immediately stab anyone that was one. [/SIZE]

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom