Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayhem in Nar Shaddaa!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

Tonight, we have quite the show planned out. I'm expanding like a true businessman: by wiping out the competition.

If you'd like to join the festivities, there are several facets that you may participate in.

Opposition: Maybe you're a fellow spice-seller and ne'er-do-well in the Smuggler's Moon. Well, I have some bad news for you. Business is about to boom. Literally! Defend your turf and way of dishonest living against thugs and goons sent to dismantle your less-than-honest entrepreneurship. Or, if you're a goody-two-shoes Jedi or some other protector of the peace, try to stop me! I dare you.

Hired Muscle: I'm not above using hired help to get the job done. Protecting John, leading a group of rascals in their antics, whatever the case is, make yourself at home! My money is as good as anybody's...providing you get the job done, of course.

The Third Option: Whatever you want! As long as it fits in story-wise, knock yourself out! This night is for letting loose! Go on, live a little!

The thread link is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/109747-paprika-open/

I look forward to seeing you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom