Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayday on the Mara (Open/Come at me bro)

Fleet:

3x Jast 3 Freighters

• Independence
  • Liberty Bell
  • Razor Back
The Millennium Hawk- YT-1300:

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

"Yo we got incoming."

"You sure about that? Could be space debris interfering with the radar again."

"Nah, super sure, they been tailing us for like three hours. Gotta be fighters, maybe scouts?"

"Who the feth is gonna tail an Ice Hauler Convoy?"

"Dunno.... Pirates?"

"Oh god no, shut the Feth up dude."

Cait's eyes flickered to the radar, watching the far off signatures on the scopes. Yea they were definitely being followed and it was a bad situation on an equally poodooty day. She had two Jast 3's down for repairs and they were sitting ducks. As it was they were corralled up with the last one flying her YT-1300's wing on guard detail.

They weren't a war fleet, they were a convoy hauling ice and food to Sullust for the Naboo Shipping Company. Speaking of which the comms crackled.

"Hello?"

"Yea Captain Sandusky Present, what's the problem Talos."

"What's the problem!!?? You are six hours late woman! Where the hell is your convoy!"

"Ease up dude. We are in a bad shape out here. Got two vessels with power core leaks and one undergoing a hyperdrive repair. Dude I'm dead in the water, what the feth do you want!" She roared back at him. It was a love hate relationship between the two. When things were good, they were early and her boss loved her.

When they were bad, they were critical mass bad.

"Cait you got twenty four hours to get your poodoo together. If that ice ain't there tomorrow I'm cutting 30% from the whole crews commissions."

"Feth you Talos."

"Feth you Cait, Naboo Control out."

"Well Feth, we're done for."

"Why?" She asked, whirling as the holo shut off.

"Cuz, those fighters just jumped away. We got two vessels crippled and they are definitely coming back with more."

"Eh."

"I'm hitting the distress beacon."

She paused, chewing on the decision for a minute. If they brought in a heavy vessel, a Frigate or even a pair of Marauders they;d be done for. She didn't wanna die in space, and she damn sure couldn't have her crew die for nothing. Ice hauling really?

She reminded herself to renegotiate the hazard pay on their contracts later.

"Screw it. Do it."

Fleet:

3x Jast 3 Freighters

• Independence
  • Liberty Bell
  • Razor Back
The Millennium Hawk- YT-1300:

"Incoming, looks like.... Razorback."

"Put it through, I'm turning us around."

The YT freighter burned her engines hot, flipping over her tail and rocketing in the direction of the fighters. The Convoy was still corralled up, though they seemed to be very afraid now. Chatter was coming across all her channels, and now she was on damage control.

"Yo Cait? What the hell is going on? You've activated a priority one distress signal. Why?"

"Razor, this is Cait. I am dead ass sure we got pirates on our six."

"Feth."

"Yea."

"We can't jump you know that right?"

"Just patch her up as fast as ya can Razorback. We'll keep em off ya. Liberty on my wing, let's do this. If those fighters get away, we might be toast buddy."

"I'm calculating all possible jump coordinates from here. There is an abandoned Space Station nearby."

"That's gotta be it. They have a shorter range than we do, especially considering the shape their ships are in."

"Shall we?"

"Punch it."

Space tore asunder. The Millennium Hawk and the Razorback jumped, ripping through hyperspace and then reverted.

Right under the nose of an Axe head frigate with big skulls on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom