Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe Have Some Kids...

So I want a kid. LUL.

I always had this great story idea where Onyx found out he had a long lost kid and he tried to, depending on who they were (because he is messed up like that), help them or kill them. I don't know, always sounded cool.

Problem is that no one wants to marry me :(. But that's okay. Why not just set it up so that we had a affair at one point, off screen obviously to keep it PG-13, and the mother kept the kid a secret. Or the mother just got rid of them, passing them onto another family, to keep both parents secrets.

Either way, it's a cool idea that could open some great story telling opportunities for people. So anyone down to be my wife, or rather affair? LUL. And anyone willing to be our son or daughter?

Sounds like it'd be fun, but I left my parents for the Jedi Academy decades ago and renounced my old name, so I wouldn't make much of a son.

That being said, it would be interesting to see how many characters are of age to be your son/daughter on any practical level.

Nope. It does not have to be human. @[member="Siqa"]

I said I'd only try to kill them if the situation called for it. @[member="Arvis Syphex"]

I love you <3 @[member="Verz Horak"]

Indeed. @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Yea. It's a good idea. @[member="Darth Xerac"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom