Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Max's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Scorpio

M
Mask

AC-APP-MSK-TEMP.jpg

From Airsplat.com

Armor

Intent: To create personal armor for the use of Max
Manufacturer: Max Scorpio
Model: Max's Armor
Affiliation: Max Scorpio
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Armorweave, Durosteel, Flexsteel
Description: This armor is made by Max for Max. It is composed of a combination of durosteel plates, armorweave layers, and verious parts made of flexsteel. It has hidden vibroblades built into the underside of forearm gauntlets. It is specifically designed to provide as much protection as possible without limiting maneuverability.

The durosteel plates include the chest, thigh, knee, shin, forearm, and shoulder plates. The ab armor is made of layered fexsteel and the mask is made mostly of durosteel. There is an over layer of armorwave also, covering the arms and legs and chest, creating a hood for head protection.

The mask is made of light durosteel and includes an air filter as well as vocabulator. There is a holoprojector in the lining of the hood and the mask includes a 260 degree HUD in order to give Max maximum visibility. The downfall of this armor lies in the weight of it. Because of the amount of armorweave used in combination with durosteel, it is very heavy, comparible to mandalorian armor in weight. It is designed to provide maximum maneuverability, but some is still restricted.

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 20 kg
Quality: 7
Other Feature(s): Sliding vibroblades

I think this looks fine. Basically just future-plate armor. Prohibitively heavy, yet still offers substantial protection.

Only thing issue I can see right now is a need for artist citations/credits for your images.

Please tag me in your reply. Thanks!

Max Scorpio

M
Edited. Couldn't find the original artist for the second one so its just a link
[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom